Alcohol Avoidance, sign?

PerfectLilLie

Reaction score
Let me start off with I am not trying not preventing. At this rate it would be a miracle if I fell pregnant. However I went out this weekend and for someone who likes their alcohol, I was gagging a lot and didn't drink nearly as much as I normally would have. Everything tasted "off" and this was both nights I was dragged out.

I had sex last weekend so now I am connecting some of the dots. Will definitely be peeing on a stick before I go out on Halloween weekend haha.

Anyone else have this symptom and fell pregnant? I know it might be a little early BUT my body is pretty aware of itself usually and this is so not normal for me.

*hoping for BFP, ready to be a mommy*

I have definitely heard some women get a distinct hate of something they used to like while pregnant. (Alcohol, coffee, chocolate, bacon*Gasp*) So it definitely can be a sign.
Good luck!

I have definitely heard some women get a distinct hate of something they used to like while pregnant. (Alcohol, coffee, chocolate, bacon*Gasp*) So it definitely can be a sign.
Good luck!

:shock: NOT THE BACON!!! lol!!

Funny how our bodied change like that.

Good luck!

:shock: NOT THE BACON!!! lol!!

Funny how our bodied change like that.

I hope this isn’t true, I actually do not think I could live on this earth if I couldn’t have bacon! I eat it almost everyday, it’s my all time favourite food **pulling a worried face here**

bacon seems to the rarer one but it isn't unheard of. I know I may die if I can't eat chocolate lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->