All Aboard!! Come ride the 2013 Baby Train! Choo, choo!!

Hopefulmom2, I know the feeling, my OH seems to think he has supersperm... He is the oldest of 7, all born within 9 years and the next two brothers down both already have children that were all too easy to conceive it seems, so he is sure it must be the family genes that's causing... Unfortunately that leaves our 15 months without success down to me I suppose!

There should be no blame in TTC. Are you blaming yourself, or does he blame you? :(

Nah, he doesn't say it to me... I should be fair to him, he does really try to reassure me... But when he is really flippant about his 'obviously' strong swimmers, I don't think he realises how much it makes me doubt myself.

What is it with men and the notion of being feritlity gods, I swear they must all have this image in their head https://machothesperm.com/MachoBlack.jpg

Wow! I had to catch up On 8 pages just from yesterday... That'll teach me to go have afternoon coffee with a girlfriend!

Welcome to all the new ladies!

:rofl::rofl: that pic made me giggle vaniilla, where do you keep finding them?!?!

Oh and my hubby really does think he has super sperm. When he doesn't want me to get pg he literally won't come near me for fear that one of them could make it!! :haha: Men!!

My dh thought the same thing.... After his SA the nurse called to tell him that he had the most beautiful sperm she'd ever seen! Now he Says all kinds of random macho sperm comments, I wish she would have kept her comment to herself! Lol

Needababynow... Beautiful sperm? Can they be beautiful?? I am imagining sperm with gelled hair and sunglasses walking a catwalk and posing! Lol.

Hi Ladies

Can I please join the train? - I hope I'm not to old :rofl:

I'm 40 hubby 32 I have two children aged 11 & 9 from a previous marriage.

Hubby and I married in August 2010 we fell pregnant in May 2011 unfortunately lost it 6 weeks later. Since then nothing, nada, zip, bugger all!:nope:

X

Oooohhh! I had another Smiley Face today! :happydance: DH is getting molested tonight! :haha:

Hi Ladies

Can I please join the train? - I hope I'm not to old :rofl:

I'm 40 hubby 32 I have two children aged 11 & 9 from a previous marriage.

Hubby and I married in August 2010 we fell pregnant in May 2011 unfortunately lost it 6 weeks later. Since then nothing, nada, zip, bugger all!:nope:

X

WelcOme! Hope you get that sticky bean soon!

Needababynow... Beautiful sperm? Can they be beautiful?? I am imagining sperm with gelled hair and sunglasses walking a catwalk and posing! Lol.

She was definately a weird one... He ate it up too! Next time he makes one of his little comments I'm gonna mention slicked back hair and sunglasses! That'll hush him up :pop:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->