All Aboard!! Come ride the 2013 Baby Train! Choo, choo!!

:shrug: I have no idea.. I do find it so strange that women who don't breastfeed give their babies milk, like you say, from another species (please note: I am not starting a breastfeeding vs formula battle here!!!). But I think I would find it equally strange creaming my english breakfast tea with a random lady's breast milk :wacko:

Milk, milk, milk.... :sick: Where does breast milk fit in? I went to visit my friend who is still breastfeeding and she wants me to taste it.. I refused! Obviously she wasn't inviting me to extract directly from the source :)rofl:) but I was still a bit like.. no.. I'll try my own for sure though..

:rofl:

I keep threatening to squirt DH when I get mine but I probably won't do it :haha:

Hi guys, I'll join if that's okay?? This was cycle 15 and I'm out, so 2013 it is...

Love the name as well as I am arriving to my wedding next summer by steam train and had my heart set on a little bundle of joy accompanying me on that journey :) just gotta hope now!!

:wave:

You might not do it intentionally but by accident perhaps!! When my friend's first came in full strength she kept just letting loose whenever she tried to take the nipple from sleeping bubba's mouth :rofl:

Oooh, can I board?! I saw the link in ED's signature. :) DH and I are planning to NTNP from June!

Yay!! I was about to post the link to your journal Mrs S!!!! :yipee: come join!

please can i join :blush:

i know the chances of me having a 2013 baby are very slim heres a bit about me

we have a 1 year old LO princess we were ttc for almost 5 years and were lucky enough to concieve on out 1st ivf cycle (had various other treatment before this with no success) shes our world:cloud9: and we would love for her to have a sibling.

i suffer from pcos and since having LO my cycles have been very short as in 25/26days

i started taking vit b6 this month as have short leuteal phase AF was due last sunday and i am yet to come on (have done tests and all :bfn:)

I am also almost completely dairy-intolerant...and OH can't stand the sight/taste/smell of it... think I am going to be left well alone as soon the milk comes in!! I take calcium tablets, and these ones recommended for people who can't process milk- I got them from Holland and Barrett,willcheckwhat they are called if you want?

Hi mrsswaffer and rosie :wave: welcome aboard!!

:rofl: @ the breast-milk squirting! I actually did get DH once...... Also re the bm, I had an incredibly difficult time with breastfeeding, I'm wondering if next time round will be different, what with all of the older ones at school now :shrug: I have a lot of maternal guilt floating around with the whole breast vs bottle thing. Ah well only time will tell, for now though lets concentrate on actually getting the baby! Choo choo!!

I'm going to try BFing but I refuse to be torn up about it if I don't produce enough milk, or if it just doesn't work for some reason.

I am also almost completely dairy-intolerant...and OH can't stand the sight/taste/smell of it... think I am going to be left well alone as soon the milk comes in!! I take calcium tablets, and these ones recommended for people who can't process milk- I got them from Holland and Barrett,willcheckwhat they are called if you want?

Ooh yes please that would be great :)

welcome Rosie :hi: good luck getting a 2013 bubba, the Dr told me that having one would increase my chances of naturally conceiving #2 (I have ?pcos & a variety of other bits) but all drs say one thing or another :dohh:

ED and rosie - I hope you both get your 2013 babies, I'm sure you will :flower:

okay,they are called super lactase enzyme, they are quite good... I am able to drink acertain amount of milk without the horrible feeling afterwards- I can drink milk in tea/coffee usually,but this would allow me to eat creamy dishes etc...

Wowzers!! Our train is packed down with some awesome ladies! :dance:

I've loved catching up on all the action today!

I'm pretty sure today is CD1 for me. To clarify the 'pretty sure' you can check my journal out.

Dh and I are officially putting the Pill down for a month to see if it my cycles are back to normal! I'm soooo hoping they are! Was diagnosed with PCOS in November and hoping to fight past the fear of infertility and get knocked up! :thumbup:

okay,they are called super lactase enzyme, they are quite good... I am able to drink acertain amount of milk without the horrible feeling afterwards- I can drink milk in tea/coffee usually,but this would allow me to eat creamy dishes etc...

:thumbup: thanks so much!! I'll get some to try :D

Wowzers!! Our train is packed down with some awesome ladies! :dance:

I've loved catching up on all the action today!

I'm pretty sure today is CD1 for me. To clarify the 'pretty sure' you can check my journal out.

Dh and I are officially putting the Pill down for a month to see if it my cycles are back to normal! I'm soooo hoping they are! Was diagnosed with PCOS in November and hoping to fight past the fear of infertility and get knocked up! :thumbup:

all of us diagnosed or maybe pcos girls on the train can stick together to fight the fear :gun: we can do it for 2013!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->