All Aboard!! Come ride the 2013 Baby Train! Choo, choo!!

Wow this thread moves so fast :haha: :hi: to all the new boarders onto the 2013 baby train :hugs:

I look forward to this journey with you and getting lots of tips for when I finally ttc :wohoo:

Welcome garfie :wave:

:rofl: vaniilla, you've done it again!!

Mrs Gibbo - go catch that eggy :spermy:

Don't you worry girls, the hubby has already been informed that tonight his presence is required in the bedroom! :sex: 3 nights in a row! I don't know I'm born! :dance: :rofl:

Wouldn't it be nice if like bbt thermometers they did reusable ovulation testers!! Or maybe they do :haha:

I think the ones that use saliva are resuable? Here you go: https://www.fertilitystore.co.uk/Saliva-Ovulation-Test.aspx

I definitely recommend the Clear Blue Digi OPKs. So easy to use and read. :thumbup:

Serioulley vanilla were do you get them from make my giggle!!!!

Right af still hasnt shown up im a week late and done another test and :bfn:
Just wish AF would start so i know were i am trust this to happen the 1st month we were actually actively ttc ive never had a period as long as this :growlmad:

if I told you I'd have to ..... well you know the rest :haha: google images is a close companion of mine along with a few sites lol

Rosie06 - I know the feeling! the first month we were ttc lo she was 2 weeks late :growlmad: thats mother nature for you! I hope you get an answer soon :hugs: hopefully it'll be a :bfp:!!

Good day all! I'm currently in the other 2 week wait---waiting to ovulate! I'm wondering if at this point if my cycle's going to shorten up or if it's another week or so before I get my pretty dark opk line.

The month I conceived Kara, I used the clear blue opk with the smilies. Granted, I never saw any of them because I think I used them a week too early, but now I'm strictly wonfo cheapies. I think I learned my lesson last month not to give a kind of positive the benefit of the doubt---it has to be in your face positive! :haha:

Aaaaaand I'm officially calling this cd2. Bring it on Aunt Flow!! Come at me! :gun:

Im ready for this train to get rolling! :dance:

I'm now 12dpo and having a mini freak out! Since started charting my average lp has been 11 days but no sign of af but symptom spotting like mad :dohh: I can't sleep I just don't want my temp to drop in the morning :haha:

Rosie - I feel your pain tonight :hugs:

Andie - BRING IT ON :grr:

Mouse chicky - I hope that positive opk comes your way soon :flower:

ED, my LP was 12 days last cycle and they're usually 11 days long. I was sooooo ready for a :bfp: even though DH and I had used condoms!! :witch: came on 13 DPO. :(

FX everdreaming, i'll be looking out for news in the morning :)

I haven't decided whether or not to test yet... Im at OHs house and have one hpt stick and a few ics but don't want to freak him out dipping tests into my pee :rofl:

Thanks baby_maybe!

Oh I forgot about that Mrs swaffer... :nope: I'm kind of relaxed either way I think. just unable to sleep :dohh: I already had the false positive this cycle, back in March, what worse can happen :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->