All Aboard!! Come ride the 2013 Baby Train! Choo, choo!!

So sorry, this might be a dumb question but... How do I put that ridiculously cute lil train in my sig?

:wacko::blush::wacko:

WOW!! Just read through 15 pages to get caught up. You ladies have me LOLing :) Thanks for adding me to the list!

Today is O day thus the tww begins tomorrow... ackkk!!! Really trying not to stress this cycle so fx I dont drive myself or my DH crazy :wacko:

2013 Sticky Beans :dust:

Welcome lovely... This thread will certainly help you laugh your tww away! Good luck I know what you'll be tonight!!! :haha:

If this trains a rockin' don't come a knockin' :sex:

:winkwink:

AF finally arrived today, going to starting drinking Red Raspberry leaf tea every day and really thinking of taking a round of soy this cycle. This cycle was 37 days long, guess not too bad considering I have gone longer in the past.

AF finally arrived today, going to starting drinking Red Raspberry leaf tea every day and really thinking of taking a round of soy this cycle. This cycle was 37 days long, guess not too bad considering I have gone longer in the past.

Sorry the :witch: got you this cycle. FX for a BFP in May :)

Is RRL Tea safe when ttc? I have read a lot of conflicting information. Hmm, thought is was used more in the 3rd trimester to help ease or quicken labor but when ttc could cause mc?

Everdreaming, I hope your temp doesn't drop. I know sometimes it waits until the day of AF which can be frustrating.

Needababynow, on page 14, you'll find the cute train. ;) (I think, or pg 15?)

lovelyb, may your days of waiting fly by!

not sure but I know alot of websites say to drink it until ovulation or until pregnancy, but I just read somewhere last night that it can be taken with advise of a dr through the entire pregnancy. I was just going to drink it until ovulation or until after finishing the Soy. Will keep an eye out though and be cautious.
My older sister has her first appointment with the dr on Monday, They mmc Thanksgiving week and are now pg with #2.

Sorry Hopeful. The witch can be a...well you know. Hope you're feeling better.

As far as supersperm goes...that poster was hilarious.lol

My dh thinks his sperm can conquer all despite test results. It's rather frustrating, but at least he's finally doing something about it.

Bf is the youngest of 7 children, he has 12 neices and nephews. He is thinking WE will be next, not so sure. My youngest sister has pcos and they have been trying for 6 plus years now, very heart breaking. I gave her vitex to take and shes been bleeding now for about a week. Really hoping for a good outcome for her also. I know if its gods plan to see us fit to be a mother then it will happen but sometimes it just takes too long for some and it can be a stressful time.
Time to get on the train and take my seat, CD #1, we gotta stand for something, right Ladies?
About BF and his "supersperm" He has never had a SA done and doesnt have any other children, Going to see where it takes us.

I'm 35 and DH is 47. This is our 6th cycle ttc #1. Had a gyno appt a few days ago. If no BFP this month DH will get a SA and I will get my hormone levels checked. Last few cycles I was POAS from 5DPO, temping and symptom spotting like crazy :wacko: Soooo stressful :nope:! Taking a much more chill approach from here on out :thumbup:

lovelyb-FX this is your cycle, and if not hoping for good news from test results.

Sorry the :witch: got you :hugs: onwards and upwards for next cycle :thumbup:

WOW!! Just read through 15 pages to get caught up. You ladies have me LOLing :) Thanks for adding me to the list!

Today is O day thus the tww begins tomorrow... ackkk!!! Really trying not to stress this cycle so fx I dont drive myself or my DH crazy :wacko:

2013 Sticky Beans :dust:

Good luck!!!! hopefully you'll be one of the first :bfp:'s of the group :dust::dust:

I thought I was being patient! but when I look at my CD I realise I'm nowhere near O. BAHH! Come on April, end already :haha:

Gosh this moves so fast just like a train :haha: I am glad I get emailed daily updates or I would be lost :wacko:

Thanks for the info about the digital ovulation tests :thumbup:

Good luck to all awaiting your :bfp: :dust: baby :dust:

How do I set up emailed daily updates? It'd okay keeping up at the moment, but I am back to work tomorrow after the Easter break :( so gonna be harder keeping up!

I am going to try and be more relaxed this month, we know everything is working now, and I have a doctors appointment next week to get blood results back- and I will tell him that this months LP was just 3days, so get me whatever I need because my spare room is ready to become a nursery! Anyone it wad crazy to plan baby, marriage and buying a house within two years!! Lol. Oh well, I'm sure OH supersperm can make up for the stress! :D

EternalWait I hope the doc can help you quickly so that you can use your nursery ;)

If you go to the top of the thread, there is a drop down option that says 'Thread Tools' and then choose option 'subscribe to thread' and then choose the option that suits you best. Good luck.

OR...when you are posting a message, scroll down and the option is there too for you to get daily emails, or instant or none...

Thinking that today is O day! :happydance: I have a touch of the old mittelschmerz, I'm ravenous and I'm horny as hell! :haha: I told Hubby he could have a night off tonight but I'm starting to rethink!

No Mrs Gibbo get that man of yours to work :sex: and catch that eggy :dust:

Ok so quick question does anyone know of am idiots guide to women's cycles & trying to conceive for men??
Reason I ask DH thinks that no matter what time of my cycle it is his supersperm will get us pregnant I have told him this is rubbish bit I think he needs to see it for himself!

Thanks ladies :hugs:

Sorry chick, I have no idea. I'm quite lucky that DH knows that I know more about this stuff and takes my word for it! Plus I read bits of TCOYF to him when I first bought it :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->