All Aboard!! Come ride the 2013 Baby Train! Choo, choo!!

You ladies can do it!!

https://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l634/hakunamatata2012/supervag.png

:rofl:

Isn't that the best?? Twickywabbit posted it and it's in the front of my journal now :haha:

lol if i wore that on a t- shirt my Oh and my family would really think im nuts lol

hi ladies

Hahaha, my family would too!! DH would KNOW I've completely lost my marbles! It kills me how laid back he is about all of this. He has no idea how all this ttc insanity is just constantly buzzing in my brain!

Meanwhile he's playing video games or fixing cars thinking his sperm are the ones with capes!!! Men! :flower:

lol your so right these men have no ideas...my OH had the nerve to tell met he other day that i wasnt ttc he goes whos ttc i said i am he rolled his eyes lol i would have liked to slap him one LOL jk. but he doesnt like to know anything so i dont tell him which makes him a bit clueless

my inlaws are the complete opposite...They know we have been trying and I am pretty sure my MIL is charting for me!! Everytime we see them they ask for updates,,, just as annoying believe me!

:rofl: @ charting for you eternal!! My mil is way to modest to even ask about it! She just says she's just excited to be a grandma someday. :flower:

I just :rofl: when reading the last few posts and as for that pic HK :rofl: too funny! I think we should all have tshirts with it on!

Bwhahahahaha Super Vag!!! :rofl:

Rosie06, welcome! :wave: You are on the list, honey!

Hahaha, my family would too!! DH would KNOW I've completely lost my marbles! It kills me how laid back he is about all of this. He has no idea how all this ttc insanity is just constantly buzzing in my brain!

Meanwhile he's playing video games or fixing cars thinking his sperm are the ones with capes!!! Men! :flower:

Yup! DH credits his super sperm :spermy:

OMG!!!

This reminds me of the beginning of Autumn Acorns! Can I join pretty please?

(Now envisioning leftover acorns hopping a ride on the baby train. :rofl:)

Edit: I'm adding the siggy before I forget which page it's on. Somehow I don't see mackmomma throwing me off the train. :haha:)

Me too! Add me to the list, I'm going to do my best to squeeze one out w/ you in 2013.

Im on board already. Just read through the past 18 pages, my history is I will be 30 in July and I have a 6 year old daughter. I stopped using the Nuvaring March 5th and had the withdrawal bleed on March 8th for about 5 days. I havent had one since but am not pg. Just waiting for AF to return so that we can start this process. He seems to think its going to happen real soon as his family has strong genes. It took me 15 months after stopping the bcp back in 2004 to get pg with my daughter. I dont have any underlining medical conditions that would prevent me from getting pg. So right now just hoping for the best. I chart but kinda taking it easy on that as waiting for my cycle to return.

:wave: howdy newbies welcome to the crazy train!!!

I love being a part of this group I feel all welcomed and not so insanely obsessed :blush:

:wave: howdy newbies welcome to the crazy train!!!

I love being a part of this group I feel all welcomed and not so insanely obsessed :blush:

My DH thinks I'm obsessive too :haha:, its nice to know that we can all chat about babies as much as we like here and no one will tell us to stop talking!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->