All Aboard!! Come ride the 2013 Baby Train! Choo, choo!!

Had my pregnant on a digi this morning
but at 10am started to bleed heavily, spent the afternoon down the hospital, had a scan and everything is empty! Lining thin etc. My HCG is just 21 so looks like ive had a miscarriage. Got to go back thursday and check its dropped to below 5.

Am devastated and really thought it would be different this time! My little nemo has gone to join my already 2 fly aways!

Oh Nicki I'm so sorry, that is so unfair, I feel upset and frustrated for you :-(

How many weeks were you?

Sending you big hugs. Xxx

I was 4weeks 5 days. Not to far along, i guess i have to be greatfull for that.

Nicki regardless of how far along you were it still hurts and I'm so sorry :-(

X

I agree with laubull, it doesn't matter how far along you were. A pregnancy is a pregnancy no matter what. Again I'm sorry for your loss :hugs:

Oh Nicki I am so sorry hun :hugs: like the others said early or not it was your little bean that you already loved, no matter how old. Hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Had my pregnant on a digi this morning
but at 10am started to bleed heavily, spent the afternoon down the hospital, had a scan and everything is empty! Lining thin etc. My HCG is just 21 so looks like ive had a miscarriage. Got to go back thursday and check its dropped to below 5.

Am devastated and really thought it would be different this time! My little nemo has gone to join my already 2 fly aways!

I'm so sorry for your loss. I've been there twice myself. It's so hard...:hugs:

Now that you've had 3 consecutive losses, I'd recommend that you get some recurrent miscarriage testing done...perhaps the tests will reveal something that can be fixed for future conceptions. Good luck to you.

I'm so sorry, Nicki! I was praying this was your rainbow as well. :hugs:
:cry:

I hope you can speak with your doctor and figure out a game plan to get that sticky bfp.

Until then my thoughts and prayers are with you. :hugs::hugs:

Hugs Nicki, My thoughts and prayers are with you. sorry for your loss hun. I really thought this was it also.

Well today i feel nothing! I dont feel sad i dont feel happy i just feel nothing! Its weird to explain! Just empty i suppose! Its strange as yesterday was the first morning i got up and my boobs didnt hurt which i thought was odd but then i got a pregnant on the digi! And was over the moon that it was actually happening and not 2 hours later blood!
Had a painfull night which i wasnt expecting.
Life is so cruel!

Dont think they will look into anything yet as my first loss was a miscarriage and ectopic but the miscarriage was my bodies way of trying to clear the ectopic as i had baby in the womb and baby in the tube! My body managed to clear the baby in the right place but tube baby was wedged so had an op!
This time i have no idea why, just one of them things i suppose.

I never ever thought this would be me with any of my losses, i know that everyone thinks that but my first pregnancy was perfect and i have my baby girl! Whats happened between now and then??? Why cant my body do it again?
Its just crap, crap crap!!!
Ive lost 3 babies in 3 months?? Its just not fair!

Well at least i can try and crack down at the gym before we go again!
Everything happens for a reason but im just not sure of the reason yet?

:hugs: nicki. I also thought the same when I had the ectopic. It just completely threw me, because I was expecting to get to that 12 week point and have the conversation with the consultant about how to manage the pregnancy, I just didn't have any inckling at all that I could end up in epau being told there was no viable pregnancy.

Take your time to heal and do go to the gym. That's where I always end up when I need to let of steam/anger/frustration too xxx

Well, girls, after a crazy month (year?) and some deep soul-searching, I have decided to go back on BCP until next year. Now, if AF would just show up so I can call in for a perscription....

THERE IS STILL HOPE FOR MY BABY NEMO!!!!!!

ok so im really not getting my hopes up and am mega mega confused but my hcg levels have doubled!!!

Im still bleeding but in 48 hours my hcg has gone from 21 to 43!!

Got a scan and more bloods booked at 8.45 for 7th Sept!

Could still mean miscarriage but im keeping everything crossed and praying this bleeding stops! this is however identical to my ectopic. Period like bleeding 4-5 weeks and low hcg but im not out yet!

Please keep everything crossed for me and does anyone know what normal hcg levels are for 4 weeks 5 days??

My brain is soo scrambled right now!

:happydance: Nicki that's some good news, keeping everything crossed for you - at this early stage hun I believe it's not the number but whether they double and yours have :happydance:

:hugs:

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"