All Aboard!! Come ride the 2013 Baby Train! Choo, choo!!

Congrats on the promotion eternal!

I'm so happy about your news MissRedknob! :happydance:

Some good new on here:

Miss R - glad everything went well (can you explain the basics to me) so I can understand:wacko:

Eternal :happydance: go girly on your promotion

Mouse - Chicky - what a lot of exciting things coming up for you, and glad you had a lovely date on Saturday, whilst we never forget we are still living right:hugs: A 10lb baby wow that's a chunky monkey did you get to hold him?:flower:

Annie - Have they given you your numbers yet, was it just the receptionist you spoke to? - maybe try again they cannot keep them away from you, glad everything was normal:thumbup:

AFM - CD 15 Monitor still on HIGH has been for 10 days what now - still not O according to FF - chart stalkers welcome:cry:

:hugs:

X

My DH has a Balanced Translocation of his chromosomes which means they have broken and changed places. So PGD (Pre Implantation Genetic Diagnosis) is where they remove a single cell out of a day 3 embryo and look at the chromosomes. DH and I were lucky enough to get 2 normal embryos which means that they will not have the same issues as we did. Hope this helps :)

Miss R - Thanks for the explanation :flower: So what is the next stage? :hugs:

X

So I had an embryo put back yesterday so I am 6dpo and the other one has been frozen for later :) I am scheduled for a beta blood test on the 8th Oct. So now I am in the TWW :dance:

How are you going?

Great news on your embryos miss r, sending you lots of sticky baby :dust: :dust:

Miss R - :happydance: fingers crossed for you, I'm not going to well not even sure I'm O at the moment since the DNC - thought I had but then my temp dropped it has since gone back up - so time will tell:flower:

:dust::dust::dust:

X

Miss R lots and lots of sticky :dust:

Lots of baby dust to you miss r!

Im 8dpo and tonight on bra removable got achey boobs! Woop woop!! Tested this morning and bfn but still early days!!

Glad your date went well hopeful.

Thanks for all the wishes ladies :hugs:

Garfie- do you use opks?

Sorry about the bfn Nicki, sending you lots of :dust:

Miss R - I haven't since my DNC as I have the CBFM - no point in paying for lots of gadgets if I'm not O right?

But.......... temp raise today (keep up temps) hope this means I have O:happydance:

Sorry about the BFN Nicki - early days yet:flower:

X

Got my BFP this afternoon at 12dpo!! :happydance::happydance:

Well i actually got it at 10dpo but wasnt too convinced! For those who want to look they are here:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...-12dpo-lines-confirmed-digi.html#post21739353

Congratulations Nicki :wohoo: lots and lots of sticky bean :dust: :dust: :dust: and to a H&H 9 months :hugs:

Congratulations nicki, got everything crossed that this is your super sticky forever baby :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->