All Aboard!! Come ride the 2013 Baby Train! Choo, choo!!

Cheers onebump... I hope they can help quickly too! FX for lots of Bfp ASAP!

Twag there are some good guides on the Internet, just search google...

Thanks ladies I will do a google search later :thumbup:

Twag - I read: Getting Pregnant, What You Need to Know Now and TCOYF they both are very informative about the cycle, charting, diet and The 1st I listed has some great info for men too!

AF finally arrived today, going to starting drinking Red Raspberry leaf tea every day and really thinking of taking a round of soy this cycle. This cycle was 37 days long, guess not too bad considering I have gone longer in the past.

FX'd for you this cycle! Ive been drinking RRLT too drank it in my last trimester whe pg with LO.

WOW!! Just read through 15 pages to get caught up. You ladies have me LOLing :) Thanks for adding me to the list!

Today is O day thus the tww begins tomorrow... ackkk!!! Really trying not to stress this cycle so fx I dont drive myself or my DH crazy :wacko:

2013 Sticky Beans :dust:

:dust::dust::dust: for you!!!!

I thought I was being patient! but when I look at my CD I realise I'm nowhere near O. BAHH! Come on April, end already :haha:

:haha: just wish :witch: would get me (never thought id be saying that lol!) mother nature has a lot to answer for at time lol

Just caught up on 3 pages since I last logged in. Wow this train is flying!

Nothing much to add from me as we're still waiting for numbers to come down from ectopic (next bloods on tuesday). So just sitting here twiddling my thumbs until me and DH get the all clear from the doc to be able to :sex: again. With protection until July, I might add! ugh!

I'm sorry, but I can't remember everyone by name. If you're waiting for af, I hope it comes soon and if you're in the tww, I hope you can start testing soon so we can get some bfp's aboard the train :)

baby_maybe - I hope the results come back good next week :hugs:

any updates?

AFM - why is it only CD 5 still!!!! just over two weeks until my blood test and I hope it comes up all clear!

still no AF for me yet :nope:

however just stocked up on some more OPK's and of course HPT's :blush: for my ever so slight POAS addiction :dohh:

I stocked up on OPK's today too... Af should be done tomorrow! I didn't buy in hpts yet since I can't seem to control myself from 4 dpo on. :haha:

Thinking that today is O day! :happydance: I have a touch of the old mittelschmerz, I'm ravenous and I'm horny as hell! :haha: I told Hubby he could have a night off tonight but I'm starting to rethink!

I get super duper painful mittelschmerz around O time. Based on my CD of 14 today I should have O yesterday. I have lots of fertile CM and positive OPK but no mittelschmerz yet. Hmmm, i'm usually around 26-28 day per cycle so maybe will O today or tomorrow?? :shrug:

no AF yet and im on CD73...ahhh! lol lets hope i get a BFP soon or my AF...so i can finally start fresh! :) find out Tuesday on what is going on hopefully...

hope everyone had a lovely Sunday!!
I hope to start Soy tomorrow night, taking it CD 3-7 this cycle. Maybe they will finally release my bf so that we can get to bd right after af ends.
Anyone use Soft cups? I have a sample of them coming in the mail and really hope to get a coupon for a box of them.

Hey ladies, would it be ok if I join you? Was on a great thread for a 2012 which resulted in the majority of ladies getting their :bfp: so hoping this one will be just as lucky :thumbup:

mouse_chicky, Gibbo, of course!! Get on this train!! Gibbo, I really want you to be one of the first BFPs I post on this thread. :dust:

HM, I'm so excited that you are going to be trying again so soon.

hopefulmom2, garfie, gilmore85 - welcome aboard!! :wave: You've all been added to the list!

WOW, this thread moves fast!! I'm not on much during the weekends, especially when DH is home, so I skimmed through most of it and it sounds like we have a pretty awesome group of ladies here. :thumbup: So excited to get our 2013 babies!!! :happydance:

Hey ladies hows everyone doing??? AF is gone!!! Yipee!! :thumbup: me and DH have been :sex: hoping I can catch that egg...I'm not on here as much on the wknds but always catch up on Mondays whos gna have the first :bfp: ??? Feeling absolutely great today :cloud9: ladies on 2013 baby train good luck and :dust: to all!!

welcome to all the newbies....geez I cant keep up with this train.....its chugging way to fast for me...LOL

Hopefulmom2 - I used the softcups a while back before my fibroid surgery...so it was a waste of time for me as I had other issues. I found it helped to keep all the spermies in...but I have a tilted uterus so it was not that comfortable. If you are going to try it then may I suggest ****TMI ALERT*****......after you dtd and put it in....try and have an orgasm afterward....I heard it helps suck the spermies through the cervix. Have fun!!!!

sugar - good luck tomorrow...i really hope its a bfp!

gilmore - I like that positivity! Lets hope for tons of BFPs...

afm - had a chill weekend....I have finished taking my femara pills and will go in on Friday to have my follicle scan....fxed for tons of nice healthy follies and eggs!

For me atm I am 7dpo, possibly 8dpo, quite a temp drop this morning, but as it was my first day back at work after the two week holiday, I was pretty restless for about an hour before waking properly.

As for SS i have been having sharp shooting pains today in my right ovary area. Pretty sure I had this symptom last month so don't think it's a great sign, but am still hopefully while realistic.

Hi Ladies

ONEBUMP - Could it be implantation? Temp dip with the pain? :hugs:

TTCBABY - Hi there I'm Garfie been ttc since my m/c last June so thought I would hop on the train to :bfp:Land!!:happydance:

HOPEFUL - What CD are you on? :sex: you go girl.

GILMORE - I'm new here :howdy:

So what stages are you ladies at pre ovulation or waiting to test? I'm pre ovulation so a while to go yet:wacko:

:hugs:

X

I was thinking implantation dip, too. When are you going to test, onebump?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->