All Aboard!! Come ride the 2013 Baby Train! Choo, choo!!

hi Garfie....Im waiting to ov...on cd 8. Cant wait.....gonna catch the egg this month!

CD4 or 5 here. I'm not keeping track this month. I only have that little ticker in my siggy that will tell me when it is the day to test. I'm not even sure what DPO that will be, all I know is that is well past when my normal AF would be due.

Stress-free TTC for me! :happydance:

Hey ladies! Happy Monday - af is almost gone for me... Can we say YAY? YAY!

still no af for me

only thing im putting it down to is i started this cycle taking vit b6 to help with LP its the only thing i can think of (if thats the case it never worked whrn i was ttc dd1 :S)

CD4 or 5 here. I'm not keeping track this month. I only have that little ticker in my siggy that will tell me when it is the day to test. I'm not even sure what DPO that will be, all I know is that is well past when my normal AF would be due.

Stress-free TTC for me! :happydance:

I'm trying to remain stress free too. In that vain, I don't plan on testing till AF is due, next Monday 23rd... I don't know if I'll make it without testing, if I can even wait till Tue to give AF the chance of arriving. Hmph don't know. However I'm away the following weekend with OH and his family for a 2 night break, so if AF does arrive I will be treating myself to a few vinos. Therefore trying to have a positive outlook if I'm not lucky enough this month.

Only just managed to get on, boy do we have a lot of seats taken on this train now :) I hope's it's as lucky as the 2012 thread someone mentioned a few posts back :thumbup:

AFM - I'm off to the hospital for bloods again in the morning, everyone hope for low numbers for me please (I'm ready to get off the rollercoaster now thank you!). I still think it will end up being May before they hit 0, but a good drop tomorrow will make it seem like i'll get there faster!! :haha:

How is everyone doing? Any testers on the horizon yet?

Mackmomma, I might be right behind you with the stress-free thing if the whole temping schtick doesn't pan out this month. (Although I may continue with opks to determine dpo.)

Never tried softcups, but dh and I do lay awhile for cuddle time. :)
CD12 and waiting. . .

I hope everyone is well. :thumbup:

Only just managed to get on, boy do we have a lot of seats taken on this train now :) I hope's it's as lucky as the 2012 thread someone mentioned a few posts back :thumbup:

AFM - I'm off to the hospital for bloods again in the morning, everyone hope for low numbers for me please (I'm ready to get off the rollercoaster now thank you!). I still think it will end up being May before they hit 0, but a good drop tomorrow will make it seem like i'll get there faster!! :haha:

How is everyone doing? Any testers on the horizon yet?

good luck for 2moro hun fx'd for low numbers for you :flower:

CD4 for me... this one's been ROUGH! :wacko:

I'm currently on bcp to help manage my pcos, but hopefully by the end of June I'll be ready to come off of them and hop into the ttc car of this awesome train!!

:happydance:

Hello all you wonderful ladies! Hope everyone had a great weekend :)

MackMomma8 and onebumpplease~YES!! Stress free cycle for me too :) Last cycle I drove myself and DH crazy SS and poas from 6DPO. Chillaxin this cycle for sure!

Hopeful214~Whoop whoop af is gone!!

baby_maybe~FX for lots of low numbers!

Rosie06~Maybe your on your way to a BFP? FX!!

AFM: 1-2 DPO today. Feeling good. Planning on testing the 27...hopefully I can wait that long :thumbup:

Still flowing on AF here. Found out My older sister who m/c Thanksgiving week last year, is due on Thanksgiving, shes around 8 weeks. really hope this one sticks. Cant wait for this af to be over. hoping Friday Bf comes back, sucks its been 3 weeks without him. Just going to give it the best shot whenever WE can BD, I am going to start taking my temp vaginally after Af is over. I do have some opks but wont use them unless I get a positive on the Ferning microscope or should I not really use both?
The softcups yes I will have to try that, I am planning on going to get some preseed so that it helps them on their way.

:hi: ladies lots of baby :dust: for all of you that are trying for a :bfp: this month :dust: hope we will soon have some :bfp: carriages on our 2013 Baby Train :hugs:

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

doctors appt today...get to find out some answers hopefully on whats going on...CD76 :( no AF...have been getting cramping the past 2 days though...

SUGARPI - Hope you got the answers you were looking from the Doctors - better than the ones I got :wacko:

HOTPINK - :wave: I'm Garfie and quite new on this train too I am on CD 10 so a while to go yet before I can test :dohh:

TWAG - Good luck to you hun and here's some :dust: back at you :haha:

BABY - Did you get the numbers you wanted - hope so hun :hugs:

AFM - I have been at the hospital today and have to have a colposcopy next month (anyone had one?)

:hugs:

X

well Garfie hes actually going to do something about my concerns and help me :) better than my last OBGYN that i was gonna go to :) he didnt tell me exactly what i wanted to hear...but i liked him. :) i wanted to hear...congrats your pregnant!!! but no we got to wait for the test to come back and then go forward... :)lol

hopefulmom - we started using Preseed because I don't make much of any kind of CM on my own, so I thought it couldn't hurt. We keep using it because it's awesome stuff. :thumbup:

sugarpi24 - I hope the results come back with great news!!! :dance:

Hope everyone is doing well :flower: we're nearly half way through the week soon! :sleep:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->