All Aboard!! Come ride the 2013 Baby Train! Choo, choo!!

i have preseed and i like it too :) plus it doesnt hurt the spermies :)

Sugarpi- hope you get some answers from the doctor! The not knowing is the worst!

Hopefulmom2- hope your sisters pg goes well, and you have just as much luck soon!!

Hotpink- welcome!!

AFM- cd7 with doctors appointment next week to get sorted and get the full results for my scan and bloodtests. Feeling really ratty this week, poor OH! :) but feeling much more hopeful now :) looking forward to getting some answers and trying for our 2013 bean

Garfie, I've had two colposcopies, but both times it was for bleeding after sex, rather than for abnormal cells found during a pap smear. I have an erosion of the cervix, apparently holds no concern for TTC or general health. They cauterised it around 6 years ago and was fine, till around 3 years ago and they cauterised it again, however the second time it didn't work. The docs said I've not to be concerned, so am just aware incase the bleed gets worse.

GL, and hope it's as easy a process for you as it was for me :)

ONEBUMP - Thanks for your comments that's putting my mind at rest :sleep:

I have had a few laproscopies (for end) but this a new one for me - okay I will not worry.

ETERNAL - If you don't mind me asking hun (I'm new here) what is the scans and blood test for :blush: I've got to go for a blood test when I am 7dpo to check if I'm ovulating (I was borderline last time):cry:

I read on another thread grapefruit juice is good between af and ovulation so I am also giving that a go - It can't hurt can it :happydance:

:hugs:

X

ONEBUMP - Thanks for your comments that's putting my mind at rest :sleep:

X

I should have also said it was as uncomfortable as a smear.

Only difference was a couple of days later I had a very heavy bleed, lasting for 3 days. Was in touch with nurses at colposcopy clinic and there was nothing to be worried about.

The nurse at my first colposcopy also asked if I wanted to look at the screen, I was too squeamish, but think it would have helped me understand my bits better (again sorry for TMI)

ONEBUMP - I think I will look at the screen if offered I'm not squeamish and it's good to know what is happening with our bodies - don't you think?

I have had two children before so I am quite in tune with my body - just wish it would do as it's bloody told this time :rofl:

Thanks for the heads up on the possible bleed (unfortunately I am a bleeder so will be handy to be prepared). I have had laproscopies and have had to stay in longer than normal - hopefully it won't happen this time.:wacko:

SUGARPI - Hope you get to hear the words "Your pregnant" soon!

X

Hello all you wonderful ladies! Hope everyone had a great weekend :)

MackMomma8 and onebumpplease~YES!! Stress free cycle for me too :) Last cycle I drove myself and DH crazy SS and poas from 6DPO. Chillaxin this cycle for sure!

Hopeful214~Whoop whoop af is gone!!

baby_maybe~FX for lots of low numbers!

Rosie06~Maybe your on your way to a BFP? FX!!

AFM: 1-2 DPO today. Feeling good. Planning on testing the 27...hopefully I can wait that long :thumbup:

i wish!!!!

bet you dont last till the 27th before testing ha ha

Thanks for all the good wishes. Hcg is down from 568 last week to 358 this week. A drop but omg it's taking ages!! Back again next week to be bled again!!

I'm going to catch up on this thread properly tomorrow, but for now ladies :dust::dust::dust:

hi ladies -
Garfie - a colposcopy shouldnt be to bad... Ihad one years ago for a abnomral pap and I dont remember anything out of the ordinary, which made it traumatic. I believe the grapefruit juice is to help increase cm. I tried it but it didnt work for me. Let me know how it works for you. I take primerose oil now...and will try mucinex this month.....see if that helps my nonexsistent cm.

baby_maybe- yeah you are almost there hun, I can only imagine how trying this has all been for you!

well afm I start my opks tomorrow...and will get my scan on friday to check my follies. I hope I have some beauties in there!

Garfie- tests are to check for reasons we have not managed to conceive in 15 cycles. Doctors surgery said today that note on my file said small cyst on one ovary but dunno what that means for conception. Blood tests were taken on day of supposed O, and then abdominal and pelvic scan to look at ovaries and womb etc... It's the first step to getting the help we need, hopefully it will provid answers or access to more tests... There is a dye tests that looks at blockages in Fallopian tubes, which apparently has a high rate of pregnancies soon after testing, as it acts as a kind of flush for the tubes- gonna see if doctor will allow me to have one...

I feel calmer posting on here! I read posts for so many months thinking that I would sign up otherwise I would obsess about it, but I am actually calmer knowing I have somewhere to vent and let the crazy out when I need to, and everyone understands what I am going through! And it's so nice to see people getting their bfps... Keeps the hope alive!

I almost had the dye test done to check for blockage since it took 15 months, after a year of trying they wanted to see what the heck was going on, so they did blood work, pelvic exam, SA on him, and that all gave no concern so they wanted to check for blockage. I was on my period when I went in on May 2005, they said that I needed to call in when I first started my period because it had to be done in a certain time frame after menses, I told them I would call in June. Well June came and gone no period. I chalked it up to stress of both grandparents being ill and my grandma in a coma, well July came and almost went without a period, I say almost because I was forced into taking a pg test, when it turned up positive I blamed it on being an expired test. on the next day I went to the pregnancy center that was close to my house and theirs also came up positive, so I called around to the dr office and was able to make an appointment which was in a few weeks. I was burning when I went to the bathroom and was in a little pain in my sides. I went to the ER, they did a pg test both urine and blood and both came out positive. It was starting to sink in. I was able to get into the dr and when he couldnt find the heart beat, I got a sonogram for the next day, got to see and hear the heart and see her on the screen I was put at 13 weeks. I was freaking out about the test that I didnt even have to have, because a BFP showed up. We gave up trying since we were both under stress, back and forth to court and stuff. I researched and researched on the test and did see that it can cause a pregnancy right after. Just dont want it to take as long this time around.

well doctors called yesterday with my 21 day blood results which are inconclusive so she wants me to get them done again.

well doctors called yesterday with my 21 day blood results which are inconclusive so she wants me to get them done again.

I'm having my first lot done around the same time, I hope you manage to get good results second time around :hugs:

:hugs: to you ladies out there - I really feel for you all. I have been through a bit myself but when I read your stories it kind of puts everything in perspective for me - so thank you ladies!:flower:

GILMORE - I hope your bloods come back better next time - I hate having my bloods taken (who doesn't?) on my 1st cycle of requesting, yes I requested the 7DPO blood test they lost my results HOW?

So I had to wait for the 2nd cycle (which never came as my temps were all over the place and I couldn't be sure I had ovulated :cry:)

3rd cycle they carried out FSH & LH test but no 7DPO test :growlmad:

4th cycle I thought it was ok as I never heard anything for a few cycles so I decide to check again (due to a very short cycle last month 18 days) to be told that the blood test that came back a few months ago was borderline and they would like it repeating again!

So now I am anxiously waiting to get to 7DPO I have my paperwork and this time I am having it done at the Hospital - can't fail can it?:shrug:

BABY - Sorry your HCG is taking a while - it does unfortunately.:hugs:

HOTPINK - Hope you ovulate soon hun do you normally have long cycles?

TTC - Maybe it's my imagination but it does seem to be working for me - haha will let you know if it did if I get a :bfp:

ETERNAL - I am the same since I started posting I find I don't bombard my hubby with silly thoughts and feelings I just let rip on here :rofl:

X

garfie Yes I do have long cycles but last cycle it was my shortes

garfie fx everything goes to plan this time and nothing gets lost :thumbup:

LADIES PLZ READ MY STORY AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK IF U HAVENT ALREADY READ IT...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So im at work sitting in front of my computer, a man walks in asks me if i speak spanish (btw im hispanic) and what not then he tells me im not satisfied with my job i laugh and say well i do want a new one. He then tells me give me a piece of paper imma tell you some things about urself..(WEIRD!) I'm like ookkkk i give him a piece of computer paper..he asks me to write dwn my name n DOB so i do, so he tells me about my job and my love life tells me ive had my heart broken twice (<~~ TRUE) and then tells me i have boys at hm (<~~TRUE) that i like boys i say well i do have 2 boys at hm and then he goes to tell me that I've misscarried (<~~TRUE) which i have back in 07' after a little more he goes to tell me ur prego i said huh!? he said yea you want a girl (<~~TRUE) i was like wwoooowwww but i'm not prego, (AF just left Sunday but i didnt wanna tell him that) he said yea watch...you needa go to the dr...he then tears off a corner of the paper folds it tells me to put it in my hand and then close my hand, i did, he then ask me my fave flower n 3 wishes he writes them down on a sheet of paper after that he tells me open my hand blow on the paper and open it, on that paper are my wishes and my fave flower! Tell me this isnt KRAZI!!!???
Sorry this is so long i just had to share it thanx for reading if you've made it this far,and tell me your thoughts..

OMG where do you work where something like that happens? My first thought is "Uh, he's a crazy man, STAY AWAY!!" That's just nuts...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->