All Aboard!! Come ride the 2013 Baby Train! Choo, choo!!

Lol at first I was like wth?! At first i laughed and towards the end i was kind of freaked out i was in shock! I work at a loan place so i have all kinds of diff people walk thru my door...it was werid though just random

WOW that is freaky! So how long to we need to wait to find out if it is true??

I'd be more freaked out than anything.... I get some weirdos in my door too, but none of them have ever tried to tell my future!

I'd be more freaked out than anything.... I get some weirdos in my door too, but none of them have ever tried to tell my future!

Lol well then after that he tried to get money he was like $20 "I tell you the rest of ur life...lol i was like um no thank you

HOPEFUL - I think I would be a little freaked by someone like that - but I remain optimistic let's see if hes correct, fingers crossed he is.

I've only had the gypsies that offer me lucky Heather maybe I should take it next time eh?:rofl:

:hugs:

X

I would be really freaked out too, I would have turned and ran when they started talking weird :blush: I really hope he is right though :flower:

hey ladies...just popping in to see how my choo choo trainers are doing...

Ok so I want to put that cute choo choo train in my siggy but cant figure out how...can anyone help me?

pg 14 ;)

Good luck to everyone having tests/bloodwork. I have never had to do that, but I can only imagine that it's rough. :hugs:

Happy Hump Day! (Referring to Wednesday being the middle of the week, but I guess, on a site like this, and you're about to O, it could be taken the other way. :rofl:)

Hopeful, that is crazy!! I find it very cool... I'm the kinda person that would have begun chatting his ear off with questions, begging him to tell me how he does that. Did he call himself a psychic? Or a medium? Or did he just jump right in with the info? I really hope he's right!! :flower:

I'm such a curious person I would've paid him 20 bucks to tell me the rest of my past and another 20 for my future! :rofl: I'm kind of skeptical but I find it VERY interesting...

Haha! You're so right Mouse_Chicky!! After I started what I thought was implantation bleeding for 5 days that then turned into AF for a week... it's been around 3 weeks for me and DH since :sex:... so it may very well be HUMP DAY in ALL senses of the word!! :haha:

Hopeful, that is crazy!! I find it very cool... I'm the kinda person that would have begun chatting his ear off with questions, begging him to tell me how he does that. Did he call himself a psychic? Or a medium? Or did he just jump right in with the info? I really hope he's right!! :flower:

I'm such a curious person I would've paid him 20 bucks to tell me the rest of my past and another 20 for my future! :rofl: I'm kind of skeptical but I find it VERY interesting...

Lol i was so shocked i didnt know what to say, he didnt call himself anything he just jumped right in with the info althought now that u ask i remember him saying something along the lines of hes a messenger...I really hope hes right to!! lol well since he did tell me 3 good things were gonna happen to me in July when July comes if 3 good things happen, then ill pay him $20 n hopefully he'll come bk

that sounds creepy but hopefully its true. Will have to keep watching for updates.

Hope all the tests and bloodwork that has to be done leads to good results.

AFM-AF is almost gone. hope to see some BFP's soon

Hey Ladies :)

So I have a question for you. I have been trying really, really, REALLY hard to not ss this tww. When I over focus on it I start to get :wacko: and swear I have every symptom I read about. That being said I am only 3-4 DPO and for the last few days have had the most bloated distended belly in my life. I swear I look 3months preggo! I'd rather think it's an early symptom as oppose to something much worse.

Has anyone ever experienced this before?? I am completely puzzled:shrug:

I get bloated like that just before AF every month. I used to joke about my "preggo" belly, but now it just makes me sad when I'm not. Drinking lots of water helps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->