All Aboard!! Come ride the 2013 Baby Train! Choo, choo!!

i get really bloated around ovulation and then again about a week before af

well finally got my first appointment at the fertility clinic got over a month to wait for it but at least I've got a date! :thumbup:

Hi ladies - well I got a positive opk today....crazy cuz I am only cd11...I have never oved this early. Anyway, I have a call into my RE to see if I still need to do my follie scan tomorrow OR if I still need to do my ovidrel injection. We will see what she says.

I hope everyone has a great day!

i lways get bloated around ovulation then around 2 days before af due but that said if you dont normally get bloated you never ever know hun fx'd x

TTC - What is an ovidrel injection for? What did your RE say hun?:flower:

GILMORE - Fingers crossed for your appointment in a month at the fertility clinic :happydance:

:hugs:

X

Gilmore- hope you get the answers you want from the clinic! It's horrible waiting but at least you have the appointment! It's a step in the right direction!

I was back to work monday after two weeks off and am so stressed, I dont know how I am ever expecting to catch an egg! Lol. Still a few days until I have my doctors appointment, can't wait to get in there a d discuss options and just make sure that everything is good!

garfie - the injection is to help with ovulation. It helps to mature and release the egg.

My Re is concerned that it might be a false positive and to test again tomorrow morning....if I get another positive then wth does that mean? UGH. I am a bit frustrated as you can see. This is my first month on femara and it looks like if that opk is right that I will ovulate cd 12 or 13??? Wow that IS really early!

I haven't been on for a few days (crazy job)! Just wanted to check in and say hiya! I hope all is well on the train and good luck to those about to test!

When is everyone's testing date? I'll post it on the first page this way everyone knows!!!
:dust:

I believe my testing date will be on may 6th but I will be away in cabo san lucas for a vacation and will not be online....I will however be sure to jump on when I can to update you lovelies.

So glad BF is out now. Lets get BDing. 2 more days on Soy, then 7 days until start testing for ovulation. Maybe this month will be it. FX for all of us ladies.

I'm testing in 28 days blarghhhhhh!

hope everyone is doing well :)

Hey can I join please the :witch: just got me so hoping 2013 il have our little baby...xx

looks like my body might be gearing up for another CD10 ov date :wacko:

GILMORE - CD 10 is okay isn't it for ovulation? What are your cycles usually mine are anywhere from CD 9 - 16 Hows that for a range?:rofl:

CHERYL - :hi: I'm Garfie and I would also like a 2013 :baby: welcome.

VANILLA - Testing in 28 days how come, do you have long cycles?

TTC - Good luck with the injection is CD 13 an early ovulation for you?:hugs:

MACK - My monitor went to PEAK this morning so hopefully O is just around the corner - I usually start testing at 9DPO early I know but that's me.:wacko:

X

I will start using OPKs on the 24th, then start testing around May 7th... Seems so far away!

GILMORE - CD 10 is okay isn't it for ovulation? What are your cycles usually mine are anywhere from CD 9 - 16 Hows that for a range?:rofl:

X

normally wouldnt matter but ov'd at cd10 last cycle and with an lp of 12 days and i think thats why my bloods were borderline and was asked to get them done again this cycle.

GILMORE - Did you have your bloods done at 7DPO as until I asked my Doctor for this they assumed I was on a 28 day cycle and took the bloods on CD21 which was no good for my cycle - just a thought. :flower:

X

no i was just asked to work out when it would be 21 days so by that point i was 11DPO think i'll mention it to the nurse when i go back as the GP said she doesnt really need to see me now that I've got my referral

GILMORE - Great you got a referral maybe now you can get some answers - can you let me know what the nurse says, because it's my understanding that by 11DPO the progesterone will have lowered significantly so the blood test may not be entirely accurate.:flower:

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"