All Aboard!! Come ride the 2013 Baby Train! Choo, choo!!

As for symptom spotting - I have done nothing else! 1-4dpo nausea, cramping, sore bbs, headaches. Today - nowt ::(: except from an upset stomach but I have IBS and ulcerative colitis so that's probably why. Babydust to all xx

Ooo sounds like we are gonna see a whole load of :bfp: on Monday!! So excited! Can't wait for you girls to test! :happydance:

Garfie and TTC, Well since this is my box of wondfos we'll see how long they can last me hopefully i dont have to use them long and get a :bfp: on my first one :haha: wishful thinking

Ladies - probably a stupid question but how do I put in all of the lovely wee smiley faces that you all have? TA x

FEETY - Depends upon your LP hun - sometimes I don't make it to 9DPO so if I do I treat myself and :test: - it's entirely personal choice hun :winkwink:

Hey another IBS sufferer :flower: not nice is it? that's why I can't pay to much attention to twinges and cramps (cos it's probably gas :blush::blush:)
or the endo :growlmad:

MM - I don't think I will be having one hubby was MIA near O - but I will still be keeping my fingers crossed for the other ladies :thumbup:

:hugs:

X

If you select quick reply and at the bottom it says "Go advanced" click that button then the smileys will show up :thumbup:

Oh no I really feel for you hun. IBS etc is bad enough on it's own.:growlmad: I feel like I am getting my hopes up too much and I am going to be so disappointed when I test! Must have PMA. Thank goodness I found you all because you are keeping me sane!:kiss:

FEETY - Depends upon your LP hun - sometimes I don't make it to 9DPO so if I do I treat myself and :test: - it's entirely personal choice hun :winkwink:

Hey another IBS sufferer :flower: not nice is it? that's why I can't pay to much attention to twinges and cramps (cos it's probably gas :blush::blush:)
or the endo :growlmad:

MM - I don't think I will be having one hubby was MIA near O - but I will still be keeping my fingers crossed for the other ladies :thumbup:

X

Ugh, I hate my IBS. I agree, any twinges/cramps are most likely gas and not anything else. I also get morning nausea almost everyday (I have other stomach problems as well) so I can't even count that as a symptom! :wacko:

garfie, you never know... you aren't out til you're out! :hugs: I feel the same way about this month, though. DH started off with a bad migraine over a week ago... that we found out on Monday is mono. :cry: So, no chance this month, and no chance next month, either.

MM - :hugs: to you that must be awful for you both. When are you due to O and does mono mean you can't or is hubby to poorly :flower:

I know I'm not out yet and I have lasted one day longer than the last cycle (18 days in total last month :cry:) and tomorrow I am going for my 7DPO test even though I will only be 6DPO ssshhh :haha:

FEETY - These are all a lovely group of ladies and we are all bound for :bfp: land aren't we ladies PMA PMA :happydance:

X

:thumbup: Sure are..PMA PMA!!:happydance:and if you ever feel like you need :hugs: we'll be here to give it to ya!! :thumbup:

RAZCOX - That looks like a good temp to me hun (higher than I've ever had):cry:

ONEBUMP - Nasty :witch: sorry she rode into town hun.

NICKI & MUMOF7 - Welcome to the train - one stop all the way to :bfp:land :happydance:

HOPEFUL - What about changing the time you take your temp as you always seem to be awake tossing and turning - that way it won't be out what do you reckon?:flower:

ROSIE - How amazing would that be and quite a story to tell the kiddies.:hugs:

TTC - You would have been so proud of me I resisted :haha:

AFM - I'm due to go for my 7DPO bloods unfortunately it falls over the weekend (due to FF putting my O date back by one day) do you think it would be okay to go for them on 6DPO or have I missed out yet again?:growlmad:

X

it certainly would!

i would go in 2moro and get them done but ask if you should go back on monday aswell x

Garfie - I would say go in tomorrow rather then risk missing out again, FF has been known to be wrong before x

Right am i being nuts or can anyone else see a faint line on this test? I posted it on another thread as a BFN but on my work computer i think i can see a line?? Of course i might just be going mad :wacko:

https://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn62/racheblakemore/DSC_0190.jpg

i think i can actually see a line hun, retest in the mornng! fx'd for you x

I think I see a line too, good luck hun, I really hope it's a bfp for you :dust::dust:

MM- can ibs cause morning nausea? Because I get that quite alot, and I have been trying to get my doctor to consider ibs as I constantly have trouble with my stomach, plus I am pretty much completely lactose intolerant, which doesn't help :S

I am feeling a little more positive today... Supposed to ov soon but nothing on the opks yet :( but, and sorry for the tmi, I feel very wet- almost to the point that I worry the witch has appear early!! Arch, wish I could work out my body, but pick up latest blood results on Monday or tuesday so inching closer to answers :)

Thats a consideration, moving it to 6 am, at least the tcoyf adjusts temps when not taken at normal time. I am not really trying trying, if it happens it happens. I would like a Summer 2013 baby. Right now we are ntnp type of thing. Maybe get a normal cycle or at least have a feeling of when I O in my cycle.

FX for some BFP's soon.
Welcome new ladies to the train!!
:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back