All Aboard!! Come ride the 2013 Baby Train! Choo, choo!!

garfie - oh that is hilarious...like being an addict but instead a POAS Addicted!!!!

feety - 9 dpo is a bit early but just keep it in your mind that it is early so if you see a bfn then dont get to upset. It all depends how you deal with bfn's on an emotional level. I dont deal with them well so I try my hardest not to test. Were you on a natural cycle or are you doing any fertility meds?

hopeful - I really hope that happens. it would be awesome...bfp right outta gate!

eternal - I do think IBS can cause some forms of nausea but it it would be best to ask your dr.

afm - I have felt sick all day...nausea when I dont eat and I want to eat EVERYTHING in the kitchen. I am putting this down to the trigger shot which I was warned will give you pg symptoms. Gotta love that!

Garfie, I have endo too. It worries me because every month I'm off bcp, the more likely it'll come back. It definitely feels like there's a deadline.

Good luck for Monday everyone! :thumbup: ASM, I'm waiting for crosshairs on ff, happily carrying out SMEP.

MM- can ibs cause morning nausea? Because I get that quite alot, and I have been trying to get my doctor to consider ibs as I constantly have trouble with my stomach, plus I am pretty much completely lactose intolerant, which doesn't help
)

I think it can. In my case, what happens is my IBS flares up, causing constipation most of the time. With my bowels not moving, my stomach kind of "stops". When that happens, anything I eat the night before doesnt get digested and emptied from my stomach overnight like it should. Depending on how awful my IBS flares is how bad the nausea is in the morning.

Sorry if that was oddly TMI, I just know what it feels like to have stomach/bowel problems and not have doctors take you seriously abbot them.

Cheers MM. I will push it again when I go back- may help e plain some underlying issue that is preventing us from conceiving.

TTC- I am the same with bfn, find them very hard to deal with And get very upset, so I tend to avoid it unless I get very late Nd then always assume it will be negative even though I secretly will that second line to appear!

Re: the test I think I can see a faint line :dust: for you

Re: IBS I do not know what the symptoms are but I was ill for a year sick all the time stomach swelling TMI bad toilet goings on and very tired and ill looking and had all kinds of tests and it turns out that I am intolerant to Gluten now I don't eat it I am so much better but I would push push push at the doctors as they never listen! I will slap my (old) doctor if it has messed with my chances of conceiving!! :grr:

Hey ladies, could I join you please? :) :flower:

We are on cycle #5 and due to ov tomorrow or Sunday. I have 3 children but it will be my first baby with my current partner so really hoping I can give him a BFP very soon :thumbup:

ANNA - Welcome aboard I'm sure MM will be along soon to punch your one way ticket to :bfp: land.::happydance:

My name's Garfie and I have two children from my x hubby and would love another with my new hubby (we have been trying since our m/c last June) 2 years nearly in total :cry:

TWAG - I guess I'm quite lucky with my IBS I eat what I want and take my chances but if it irritates it boy do I know about it :blush:

MOUSE - Did you know the only time endo sleeps is when you are pregnant - how weird is that, gotta get pregnant in the first place though :winkwink:

TTC/Eternal - Let's all hope then that the next stick you pee on (providing it isn't a pencil/branch etc) gives you a huge :bfp:

AFM - I have just been for my 7DPO (although it was only 6DPO) blood test so hopefully that will bring some good news.

Another thing how proud am I? My son who has autism (aged 11) had to make a speech this morning in front of the local paper, councillors, teachers mums and dads. They had to choose a charity to represent, talk and make an information board about. (He choose Wishing Well an Autistic Charity) There was him and another girl speaking (she cried off sick) so he got up there all by himself and presented it and answered questions - I can tell you the tears were flowing :happydance:

:hugs:

X

Welcome Anababe, FX for BFP soon!!

I have chronic constipation, never been fully dx with IBS, but everything I eat gives me bloat and gas and I can go sometimes 4 days to a week without having a Bowel movement. I so know how you ladies feel at times. I can also feel my bowels moving down, its very painful. The doctors only suggest that I take a laxative/stool softener daily. I have had testing done when I was 16 but I am almost 30 now, maybe should have it re-evaluated. I know its not causing me to not get pregnant because I can if I try hard enough or just let my body do it on its own. Still going to OPK until I get a positive, when the tests come might do 2 a day one before work and one when I get home. I have to work a 12-9 shift tonight so it sucks and going to be a long night.

Garfie that is an amazing story you must be a very proud mommy!!

Welcome Ana!!

Welcome Anababe!! Good luck with this cycle!! :dust: PS- your baby is freaking ADORABLE!!!

I really must drop in more often! So many posts since i last visited!! So i think im in my fertile period, due to ovulate 30th april! Can anyone tell me why i feel like someone has left a bowling ball in my uterus!! So much pressure its uncomfy to bend over!! Is this related?? Im really really new to all this so im sorry for any silly questions i come up with!

nicki, how long have you been of birth control? I know that anything and everything is possible after BC, it can take your body a few months to regulate itself and get used to making it's own hormones again.

This is my first month off it so yes it will be lucky if it was to happen straight away! I was only off bc for one month when i fell with my daughter so keeping my fingers crossed but not trying to built up my hopes to much!

:wave:Hi everyone - welcome anababe - I love checking in after a hard day at work to catch up with you all. This is our first cycle ttc and I'm not on any fertility meds just now - FXd I won't need any but you never know! How is everyone? xx

Ana - welcome hun! Good luck!

Garfie - what a wonderful story....you must be so proud of him!

Nicki - welcome....I do pray history repeats itself and you get that bfp quickly!

feety - I hope no meds are needed either...

afm - still feel nausea on and off....that trigger shot really creeps up on you...I am about 3-4 dpo!

Hey everyone! Hope you're having a good friday! I'm all bunged up with cold :( but I got paid today so have been doing some essential shopping :haha: plus I put £250 in my Baby Fund!

Anyone got any plans for the weekend? I'm doing nothing tonight but I'm going to see a band tomorrow! :dance: Have to get someone else to buy the drinks so no one can see I'm not drinking! :rofl:

TTC/HOPEFUL - Oh yes I looked like the cat that got the cream :happydance:

GIBBO - Why don't you tell everyone you are on antibiotics (for your cold) and you cannot drink :winkwink:

I am taking my boys out tomorrow for a special tea (as the eldest did really well today) :flower:

FEETY - Lets hope you don't need any meds good luck hun :hugs:

NICKI - I really hope history repeats itself for you........ I really hope history repeats itself for you :flower:

AFM - Still 6DPO went for the bloods today wasn't to much of a bruise :dohh:

:hugs:

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back