All Aboard!! Come ride the 2013 Baby Train! Choo, choo!!

I know that you know that (most people don't) okay she could say for a sinus infection is that better Mrs W?:haha:

:hugs:

X

hi ladies - well garfie me and you are cycle buddies now....FF changed my ov date so now I am 5 dpo NOT 3 dpo.

nausea isnt so bad to day so maybe the trigger shot is almost out of my system.

I am 14dpo and still have like 12 days before Ovulation according to the charts, but took soy this month so it could come early. I have been feeling like I want to throw up all day, twinges in my left side and having alot of bouts of hiccups. Was going to do an opk before bed but not sure I wanna know if its just negative. I will do one tomorrow evening around 6 pm as I get off at 5 pm. Oh and my breasts are very tender and itchy. More EWCM also, but Neg opk's.

HOPEFUL - Hi hun I'm confused, easily done:wacko: How can you be waiting for O and also be 14 days passed O? Do you mean you are on CD14? As for soy I've never used it. Is it because your cycles are long? Or because O is later? - Sorry for all the questions but how do you learn anything without asking eh:winkwink:

TTC - I am 7DPO - I hope the trigger shot is out of your system - I just can't imagine the side effects (nausea from IBS is bad enough):flower:

AFM - I am on 7DPO - nothing to report as yet.

X

I used Soy after coming off the Implant because my first cycle then was 49 days! :wacko: I took it on clomid days and that cycle ended up 28 days just like it always used to be. I found they made me REALLY hot though! It was how I would imagine a hot flush to feel! :haha:

I meant CD 14, Sorry, I would of confused myself, but it says I ovulate around May 6th or 7th. I wanted to try to see if the soy would help me ovulate earlier. Last month I had a 37 day cycle, which was the first one off Nuvaring. I have also heard of some ladies getting symptoms after taking the Soy. Really hope I can tell when I ovulate, at least track my cycles for a few months. hope everyone had a nice weekend!!!

If I have partial ferns on the scope when will I get full and also a positive opk? I got partial today since they do not cover it all. Maybe the Soy did its job and I will O earlier than expected. having some twinges in my sides might just be gas though, I will do an opk when I return home from work after holding it for a few hours.

Huge CONGRATS mrsgibbo!!!!! Wishing you a h&h 9 months:)

AFM, I'm out... Grrr!! On to next cycle for me. Getting blood work done this cycle an DH is having a SA so hopefully we'll get some answers as to why it's taking to long to get preggers :shrug: My gyn also says she might put me on clomid. Kinda nervous about taking a pill to help with ovulation as I o on my own.

Has anyone else taken clomid but already o on their own?

Sorry about :witch: lovelyb. Good luck this month!

I hope everyone is having a good weekend. I got my crosshairs! And I'm pretty sure we timed :sex: well, so we'll see. I'm kind of looking forward to a break from it. :rofl: Today is 3 dpo.

Lovely - sorry about af

Mouse - yeah for good timing...that always makes me feel positive.

Butting right in here...any room for another 2013 passenger?!

My hubby has been saying all week 2013 is our year, and it's definitely lucky for us...so I decided to come and join a 2013 group to hopefully prove him right!!

We're on to cycle 7 now, trying for number one. I've recently sought medical advice and due to get my bloods taken on the 8th of May...hoping for no news but keen to know if there are any problems. I've been charting, using OPKs, taking folic acid, using preseed/conceive plus, softcups and cut out caffeine. If anyone has any other suggestions please feel free!

Looking forward to hearing of some 2013 bfps :)

RAF - Hi and welcome to our HUGE train - one stop :bfp: land I'm sure MM will be along soon to punch your ticket :happydance:

I'm Garfie and I have been trying ttc since our m/c in June of last year - 2 years in total trying :cry: I temp, use the CBFM, OPKs Folic Acid and this cycle grapefruit juice. I have quite short cycles so I am thinking of using Vit B6 complex (hopefully I won't need it :haha:).

LOVELY - Sorry the :witch: got you hun :flower: I know absolutely nothing about clomid but wish you lots of luck at your appointment :hugs:

MOUSE - Our timing this month was rubbish as hubby went MIA around O time :dohh: - hope you have better luck

HOPEFUL - How did your OPK go - are they still negative?

AFM - I am 8DPO and will be testing tomorrow (I know it's early) but........ last month I never got to :test: so I figured what the heck :wacko: (unless the :witch: sneaks up in my sleep) Is anyone with me tomorrow?

X

Hey ladies! Hope everyone is okay... Feeling a little stressed today- been so stressed this week that dtd was the last thing on my mind, so pretty sure that the last time was Monday- but this should have been my fertile period... Opks haven't shown anything strong, just faint lines, but now starting to upset myself thinking that even on a month where we are hitting the right days it's not happening, so missing the blinking days isn't gonna help!! Argh! So annoyed with myself!

Waiting for new supply of opks so will see if hopefully I haven't completely missed it, after I o'd two weeks late last month!!

Hi Garfie - I am 8dpo tomorrow and will be testing too. I know it's early but I can't help myself! I have been having increasing cramps and stabbing pains in my lower right abdomen that I have never noticed before. Not sure if this is a sign of the :witch:. Any ideas ladies? I'm new to this! :hugs::hugs:

FEETY - woohoo testing twins - I have also been having a sharp cramp on and off throughout a few days (probably gas for me :blush:)

What type of test are you using? I have the 10ml internet ones (as well as a few others :haha:) can't you tell I am a POAS addict :blush:

How long is your LP hun? Hope this is it for you I will see you in the morning peesticks at the ready :happydance:

ETERNAL - :hugs: maybe you only had a short surge hun and the OPK didn't pick it up - do you temp at all?:flower:

Anyone else with FEETY & ME :happydance:

X

garfie - I also have lots of the IC's and have turned into a POAS addict too! This is my first time charting so not exactly sure what LP is but i'm thinking about 15 days what about you? I am crossing everything so hard in the hope this is it for us! xx

FEETY - LP is the days between ovulation (do you use FF to chart) and the :witch: arriving. :flower: So you are expecting your AF in about 7 days?

Last month my cycle from start to finish was 18 days only - so I never know when I am going to get the :witch: until she flies in :cry:

Most people's LP doesn't change but O can change due to stress, medication, travelling etc.

IC it is then (got one or two of them :haha:)

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"