All Aboard!! Come ride the 2013 Baby Train! Choo, choo!!

Garfie- I have not tempd until now, but bought a thermometer with the opks I just bought, so will start straight after af leaves... That's the best time to start isn't it? Last month I o'd when I should have started af, then started af three days later- and that was a scan that showed ovulation, so it's all messing up again- that's why I thought temping would helpe know what is happening...

Garfie - yes that's what the figures say but I'm not sure! good luck for tomorrow xx

ETERNAL - You can temp while on AF if you wish I do

Remember temping can only tell you after you have ovulated. OPK's/CBFM etc tell you when O is approaching.

Do you use FF they have a chart where you can enter your temps in (very easy to use).

Remember take your temp the same time every day before moving, talking, eating, smoking or anything else you may do before getting out of bed :winkwink:

Well as you can see by my chart my temps start of low (then hopefully I O) then my temps remain in the higher range until the :witch: gets me :cry:

:hugs:

X

Cheers garfie, I will set myself up with a chart tomorrow :) it's all about feeling like I am doing everything I possibly can :) may just start as soon as it gets here then, then hopefully will see a pattern emerge ASAP :)

OPK's are negative, do not even see any darker line than before. The ferning scope showed some ferns at like around 11 pm last night, but nothing this morning, not sure if I did it wrong or I didnt put enough saliva on it. I will try again tonight as long as I wait 3 hours to take it after brushing my teeth should be ok. will take another opk tonight. I am hoping they show improvement so I can see how long my cycles can be. I am not sure if I ovulated at all last cycle due to just coming off the nuvaring.

Welcome aboard RAF!!! FX 2013 is your year!!

Feety and Garfie, FX for BFP soon!!!

Eternal I temp only after AF stops due to I started temping vaginally. I did miss this morning though

Hi ladies I hope you don't mind if I join :) this would be baby #2 for us. Our first took 2 years to conceive so I hope this baby doesn't take as long.

We started ttc mid cycle on April 20th (my birthday) and we may have caught the egg. I've had some spotting which I hope is IB. Also had backaache, cramps etc all these are af and pregnancy symptoms for me though. I have been feeling nauseous though. AF is due on May 2nd. :dust: to all :)

Good luck Testing ladies! :dust:
I bought the CB digi OPKs because I can see anything I convince myself to see! The smiley faces are pretty open and shut! :rofl:

hey sequeena i remember when you were still trying for Thomas hope it happens quicker 2nd time around for you! :thumbup:

FEETY - So sorry hun - still early though.:flower:

AFM - 9DPO BFN - I will keep testing until the :witch: rides into town :haha:

X

:dust: to all that are testing today :hugs:

:hi: to all the new ladies on the train :hi:

SEQUEENA - Hi and welcome aboard - let's hope you caught the little eggy everything sounds promising for you hun - when will you be testing?:winkwink:

HOPING - Hi and welcome I'm sure MM will be along shortly to punch your one way ticket to :bfp: land :happydance:

HOPEFUL - I guess I would start after :witch: if I temped vaginally too :haha:

MRS GIBBO - How are you feeling today?:flower:

AFM - I tested at 9DPO have had a temp increase but tomorrow is the day when things usually go South so we will see until the :witch: shows her face I guess I live in PUPO land.:haha:

X

Garfie - sorry but what is PUPO land??

:dust: that AF does not show!

:rofl: Pregnant Until Proven Otherwise (keeps the hope alive)............

You know the drill while in the tww no alcohol, gentle exercise, every symptom in the book etc etc.

That is until the :witch: shows and then most of us (I'm sure) have a glass or two of :wine: and eat most things that are bad for us :blush: until it's time to start all over again.:happydance:

X

Ahh :haha: sounds good to me I am hoping that this TWW has worked out for you :dust:

Me too - but not holding out much hope as hubby was MIA around O time - so unless he's got strong swimmers :cry:

Thanks anyway for the good wishes - where are you in your cycle hun?

X

I am not TTC just charting to work out what my cycles are doing before we TTC later in the year for #1 but I am CD15 my temp shot up this morning so think I Ovd prob yesterday but will see what FF thinks

You never know it only takes 1 so fingers crossed :dust:

I hope AF stays away for you garfie :dust::dust:

I'm already bored of this week! wake me when it's saturday :sleep::haha:

Huge CONGRATS mrsgibbo!!!!! Wishing you a h&h 9 months:)

AFM, I'm out... Grrr!! On to next cycle for me. Getting blood work done this cycle an DH is having a SA so hopefully we'll get some answers as to why it's taking to long to get preggers :shrug: My gyn also says she might put me on clomid. Kinda nervous about taking a pill to help with ovulation as I o on my own.

Has anyone else taken clomid but already o on their own?

Sorry to hear about the :witch: showing, honey. FX'd for next cycle!! How long have you been trying?

:wave: Welcome, RAFwife, sequeena, and Hoping 85! You lovely ladies are on the list!!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Have I missed anything? I don't want to leave anyone off the list or miss anyone's testing date or :bfp:!!

DH is finally almost over his mono! :yipee: He went to work today, so here's hoping that it's gone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->