All Aboard!! Come ride the 2013 Baby Train! Choo, choo!!

Hurrah for feeling better! :yipee:

I'm feeling a bit off colour... :sick: :haha: About to have my dinner (roasted peppers stuffed with couscous YUM!) and I'm watching Fashion Police (E! is my guilty pleasure!)

You are allowed to feel off colour Mrs Gibbo your are preggers :thumbup:

VANILLA - If the :witch: doesn't get me in the night I will be testing again tomorrow - as I never learn :cry:

MRS GIBBO - your tea sounds lovely what are you having for pudding :haha:

MM - Great news that hubby is over his mono - so what does that mean in relation to :sex: you can/can't?:flower:

TWAG - FF takes a few days before it will confirm O - but a temp increase sounds promising :thumbup:

AFM - On a more positive note for me the Doc has my 6DPO blood test back and yay I have well and truly ovulated a result of 76 :happydance: let's hope my eggs are still in good shape :winkwink:

:hugs:

X

MRS GIBBO - your tea sounds lovely what are you having for pudding :haha:
X

Ben & Jerry's Karamel Sutra!

Unalthough... :(
But only after my dinner reappeared :cry:

Is it normal to :sick: this early?

Thanks for the warm welcome ladies :hugs: My husband can only come home on weekends atm until I can go join him once his air force training is complete, so our BD time is limited! I'm CD16 today but my average ovulation day is day 21, so keeping everything crossed it holds off till the weekend!!

Ahh fingers crossed garfie!! I find it hard to resist poas too.

Congrats Mrs Gibbo, hoping for a h+h 9 months for you :)

MackMomma, how long has your husband had mono? I had that as a teenager, but just a mild strain and that was bad enough!

Hope everyone's having a good day x

As long as he stays asymptomatic, and as long as I don't get sick... then TTC is back on for May. :happydance:

He's had if for about 2 weeks now... he went back to work today, so at least he's feeling well enough for that! :thumbup:

MM - Woohoo that's good news - pray you both keep healthy then :flower:

RAF - How do you know when you O hun do you use OPKS/CBFM. I can see you temp but you are aware that the O date can change due to illness, stress, etc. So when will you be testing how many DPO :winkwink:

MRS GIBBO - You are newly pregnant I never suffered m/s with either of my boys but I've heard it's quite common and proves the hormones are working - but if you are concerned have a word with the Doc - maybe your little one didn't want couscous tonight :flower:

X

MS didn't start for me until 6 weeks but yes you can be sick this early xx

I tested today and got a :bfn: :growlmad:

SEQUEENA - How many DPO are you? - fingers crossed a BFP comes your way soon.:flower:

X

That's great news MM, hope May is your month!!

Garfie I use opks so I know when I'm going to ovulate, I've ovulated on CD17 once which was super early for me, but I came off bc last summer so still waiting to get back to some sort of pattern! My lp is generally 12 days, so I'll know my test date once I've ovulated! I used to test as soon as I got to 10dpo but found it too upsetting getting so many bfns, I've just waited to see for the past few months, but always plan on testing two days after I'm due. Don't think it's going to happen for us until we're back together and living in our new home though, dying to get my bloods done now too!

SEQUEENA - How many DPO are you? - fingers crossed a BFP comes your way soon.:flower:

X

I might be 11DPO but possibly less than that as I didn't use OPKs. I'm hoping I'm just too early. This is the most annoying bit of TTC. With my son we TTC'd for 2 years and I went through this every month, then the month we gave up I didn't test until I was a week late and got this straight away

https://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/63896_1763744458586_1388356992_1897762_1747728_n.jpg

I hate squinting at tests! :haha:

SEQUEENA - Do you chart at all hun? - maybe little one is a late implanter?:flower:

I hate squinting at tests too - but guess what I will be doing it again tomorrow if the :witch: doesn't get me first :haha:

RAF - You know what they say new house new baby! :winkwink: I had the bloods taken to check for O as I was borderline and er not as young as I was :haha:

X

I don't like the squinting which is why I got the Clearblue digis! :haha:

Garfie - sorry to hear about BFN I will also be testing until af shows! Xx how is everyone today? Would one of you experts mind having a look at my chart? Also - how do I get chart on my sig? Many thanx xx

I'll look at your chart - to post a link, there's a 'share' button under your chart, copy and paste the link you see there. :)

I haven't charted. I wanted a relaxed approach but think I will start on the next cycle!

Bloody digis! They only have about a days battery in them. Was very sad when it disappeared :( :haha:

:hugs:Thank you sooooo much https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3c87b9
I hope this works!
This is my first time charting. xxxx

Haha new house new baby - sounds perfect!! :D

I'm such a terrible squinter, will stare for about 5 mins straight until I really think I can see something, but there's never anything there! My charting confirms ovulation but as far as I know I'm getting all the 'normal' basic fertility tests, before seeing if anything else needs done. The odds are in our favour with age and health etc, but just can't shake 'that feeling' that there's something not quite right :nope:

Feety pyjamas, I love looking at charts! Not sure I'll be much help, but I'm happy to have a look!

Sequeena, as soon as I started charting I was hooked! It's a proper part of my routine now, and really useful for comparing each month.

FEETY - Well done I can see it but I don't think it is in your siggy and once that post moves so will your chart :flower:

Testing buddies again tomorrow - woohoo good luck :dust:

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back