All Aboard!! Come ride the 2013 Baby Train! Choo, choo!!

Thanks! How do put it as a signature? I also love all the little timelines etc you guys have how do I get those? What do you all think of the chart? xx

Go to User CP
On the left hand side go to Edit Signature
In the box for neatness sake I would write My Chart or similar
Highlight the words and click the little button with the planet on and enter the link
If you preview, you can check it works
If it does then save it!

Plus you can get tickers from many places even FF!

FEETY - Just delete that one and click on thumb nail - I did exactly the same :haha:

:hugs:

X

No worries Feety on FF it says simple link which is the one I think you have there are more and one is called Chart Thumbnail - try that one hun :flower:

X

Woohoo - yay I can see it - we all can!:happydance:

X

FEETY - I can now see your temps woohoo - it is sometimes easier to see a pattern emerge if you start temping on CD1. Do you temp orally?:flower:

Can you see on my chart FF has told me I def O I also have a cover line this is a visual guide so when the :witch: is due mine drops right to the cover line or below. The temps are low pre ov then they raise and hopefully stay raised in the LP if I am pregnant if not they drop and usually the :witch: arrives. (a short lesson in temping :haha:)

The other ladies are probably better than me at interpreting charts.

Sorry I can't be more help.

X

Hey everyone! Welcome new members. :)

I'm with vanilla; bored with this week. :haha: I might test on Saturday.

Hey ladies.....I have been traveling so i am trying my best to catch up...

I'm really holding out hope for you testers.....let's make this a stellar month for bfps

I got my 7dpo prog test back and it is at 15.3 which the dr thinks is borderline so I start prog suppositories tomorrow. Anyone have any experience with this?

Hey ladies been MIA a few days and hung around in my RPL thread as i though i had a BFP - Turns out it was a chemical so looks like AF will be here today or tomorrow :(

RAZ - So sorry hun they are nasty :hugs::hugs:

TTC - I got mine back yesterday 76 at 6DPO - still :bfn:10DPO - so probably not my month anyway :cry:

At least you are under the care of the Doc hun it just means that when you get pregnant the suppositories will help you hold onto the little one :happydance:

Good luck to all the ladies testing:dust:

X

Hi everyone,
Thankyou for welcoming me! It's so nice to chat to people in the same situation :) Little bit about me, i'm 26 and my partner is 28 and we are trying for baby number one and i am currently going through my first round of Clomid. Really hoping for a baby :)

Afternoon all x af due tomorrow and all cramping has gone. The spotting isn't getting heavier either but yesterdays test was a clear :bfn: :wacko:

SEQUEENA - Do you usually spot before the :witch:? Mine is :bfn: at 10DPO :cry:

:dust: and good luck tomorrow lets hope the :witch: is taking a long holiday :winkwink:

HOPING - Hi you will love all the ladies on this train and good luck I don't know anything about clomid but hoping you and hubby get your :bfp: soon :flower:

X

Not usually. With AF I get the cramps starting a week before and then I'll get up one morning and bam she's there. I can't remember if I spotted when pg with Thomas, I don't think I did. I didn't test for a week because I kept getting cramps so though af was coming but of course she never arrived.

I took another test. 12dpo and :bfn: but I'm getting line eye now.
https://i798.photobucket.com/albums/yy267/sequeena1/DSCI0132.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->