All Aboard!! Come ride the 2013 Baby Train! Choo, choo!!

Maybe the spotting is implantation hun :flower:

Do you temp at all? Or use OPK's to check when you O - I temp and as you can see mine has gone South so probably just a matter of time for me :cry:

However I will keep testing until the :witch: arrives cos I'm good like that :dohh:

:hugs:

X

I haven't done either as I wanted to take a relaxed approach to TTC (is there such a thing though? :haha:). I'm pretty predictable in when I ov and we have regular sex so I'm hoping we'll catch the egg without too much bother xx

I've gone back to being a poasaholic too :haha:

I think my opk's are getting darker, I have put a picture of the one from yesterday morning on my computer, will keep taking them and hopefully it gets darker. I am using Wanfu, but still have a few from early pregnancy test.com. Not really sure if I am ready to become a parent again, but would really like to have another little one. My kitty has to go byebye. I hope its the right thing, I know my daughter will miss her but its for the best, and I know I cant keep her.

FX for some more BFP's ladies. Good luck and lots of babydust send your way!!!

good luck to everyone testing around this weekend :hugs::dust:

AFM - I am being good this cycle, I refuse to buy tests as if I have them I will pee on them asap and get miserable so no tests this cycle until AF is late, I hate stressing over things out of my control, I have my blood test tomorrow eeeeek!!!

Ok ladies i think i am officially TTC crazy:haha: I'm on 5 DPO I think i may have O'd 1 day early so i may be 6DPO BUT yesterday my bb's started being tender and i woke up at 2am thirsty as can be and my mouth tasted like metal!! I drank almost a full bottle of water when i awoke...is it too early to be having these symptoms? Or am i just crazy?? lol:dohh:

(Honest opinions are greatly appreciated :hugs:)

I've heard of quite a few women getting a metallic taste in their mouth just before a :bfp:

GL!! :dust:

Omg Excited:happydance: lol ive never had that before even with my previous pregnancies im going to try and wait till the wknd to test!! :wacko:

I got the taste at 8/9dpo and got a :bfp: that night :happydance: Good luck!

metal taste is one of the main symptoms of pg, good luck with testing over the weekend :flower::dust:

VANILLA - What blood test is that your 7DPO for prog or something different :flower:

My bathroom cupboard looks like a chemist! more pee tests than boots I like your control :winkwink:

SEQEENA - Relaxed and ttc in the same sentence :haha: I hope you have caught the little eggy too - I think I'm probably out as temp took a dive this morn :cry: Though I will keep testing of course :wacko:

HOPEFUL - Not crazy at all - is it like you are sucking on penny :dohh: (I have also heard that can be a symptom) good luck :dust:

MRS GIBBO - How are you feeling today - no longer :sick: I hope :flower:

AFM - I am still awaiting the results of my 9DPO blood test oh and of course my :bfp: maybe tomorrow?:winkwink:

X

Hey girls, was away at the weekend so didn't get on bnb much. I've just read about 20 pages trying to catch up and now I can't remember who I wanted to say things to!! :dohh:

Anyway I'm sending everyone who is testing this week lots and lots of sticky :dust: and everyone who is waiting for ov lots of ov :dust: too!! If AF has shown for you lots and lots of :hugs: from me and I hope next cycle brings you your :bfp: For now have a glass of :wine: and a :munch: :)

MM - How is you DH now? Sorry if you've already said, I might of read and just forgotten!!

Mrs Gibbo - I had ms fairly early with each of my previous pregnancies, but never had the metallic taste in any of them :shrug:

AFM - had my weekly bloods done again this morning and the hcg is now down to 34!! :happydance: :yipee: Finally the end is in sight! The doc said to go back next week for another test, but that it should (fingers crossed) be the last time I have to go :D About time too, I'm a little closer to getting back on the ttc train for real now :)

MrsGibbo-Wow!! Thanks for that it is very encouraging FXd this is my month

Garfie- Yes it was horrible! My DH was asking what was wrong because i kept smacking my lips lol i said ugh i have a weird taste in my mouth and felt dehydrated so he brought me a bottle of water

BABY - So it isn't just me then that forgets :haha:

Glad your HCG levels are going down hun - it's hard being ready to ttc and not being allowed too - how far into your pregnancy were you hun - I was 6 weeks when I lost mine last year - hope this doesn't upset you - I found this on another site and I've carried it around ever since.

"An angel in the book of life wrote down my Baby's birth and whispered as she closed the book "Too beautiful for this earth" just thought I'd share.

AFM - I'm 10DPO and still BFN.

X

Sorry about the bfn garfie :hugs:

No that didn't upset me hun, it was really nice actually, thanks :) I was 6+3 when I got told that it was a suspected ectopic pregnancy, they found a sac in my uterus but nothing in it and also saw a suspicious fluid filled area on my left ovary too. It could have just been a cyst and a blighted ovum, but they didn't want to risk a rupture so offered me the methotrexate to stop any cells from multiplying. It's been 8 long weeks with numerous blood tests since the shot, but I'm finally over the worst of it. The only problem now is the bleeding, it's finally started properly and I think I might be in for a heavy week. At least I know it's getting me somewhere now though.

With regards ttc I have to be at least 3 months clear of the shot, which will be 5th June, but I also need to load up on folic acid before getting pg again as the shot depletes your body of it on order to do do it's job properly. If my hcg is 0 next week I can start back on folic acid and pre-conception vitamins and then providing a couple of af's come and go before the end of July we should be on for ttc then :thumbup: Not sure if we will actually go for it straight away or prevent for a few months first, regardless we should still be on for another babyW in 2013 :)

baby, glad to hear your hcg levels are finally dropping down!! Hopefully you can get back on the TTC train this month! DH is feeling better, thanks - well, he WAS feeling better, but then he overdid it yesterday and is sick again.

MM - oh sorry to hear that :hugs: to you both.

BABY - oh wow you have been through it - hopefully there is light at the end of the tunnel a huge big shiny :bfp: for you.

HOPEFUL - That symptom sounds very promising I want to taste coins too :haha:

AFM - I will be testing again tomorrow - but got a feeling the :witch: may show :growlmad:

X

Hey everyone - I hope you are well and I am looking forward to seeing lots of :bfp: very soon! Sending :dust: your way.

I am now 10dpo and still got a :bfn:this morning. :cry: I have also ran out of IC's which can only be a good thing as I was becoming a POASaholic. I will hold off until they arrive or :witch: does.
FXd for all xxxx

FEETY - My testing twin - oh no I'm all alone :cry: ah well I best test for the both of us :winkwink: any excuse.

Although as I've said my temps took a huge nose dive this morning - so probably the :witch: is on her way :dohh:

Good luck and :dust: to all who are testing soon.

X

Garfie - I'm sure you will manage to test for the both of us :winkwink: but if you get that :bfp: you've got to share! What counts as a huge dive on your chart? Mine dropped from 36.8 to 36.49 today is that bad? :shrug: I'm still learning :happydance:

Still barfing but not as bad :haha: just been eating little and often. So long to go... :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->