All Aboard!! Come ride the 2013 Baby Train! Choo, choo!!

Garfie - I'm sure you will manage to test for the both of us :winkwink: but if you get that :bfp: you've got to share! What counts as a huge dive on your chart? Mine dropped from 36.8 to 36.49 today is that bad? :shrug: I'm still learning :happydance:

You won't really be able to tell with only a half cycle to go on. But I wouldn't count you out yet!

Mrs Gibbo - Good to hear that - I remember reading a while back that water melon is good for sickness (haven't tried it myself) I stuck to the normal stuff like crackers, ginger biscuits - little and often was what I did too :thumbup:

Only 10 hours until I test again :happydance:

Feety - Oh yes that's a deal :winkwink: mine went below the cover line today (although naughty hubby woke me up when he'd been on nights) - will see what tomorrow brings hopefully a shared :bfp:

It's hard to tell with you not doing a full cycle - but until :witch: rides in your not out.:flower:

:hugs:

X

I bought some scottish oatcakes today for when I wake up (and some ginger cake nom nom nom :haha:)

Sorry to hear that about your DH MM, men never learn do they?!? My DH is exactly the same :haha:

Mrs Gibbo - I used to eat dry roasted peanuts and lemonade in the morning with one of my dd's, it was the only thing that helped wth being queasy first thing in the morning!!!

Wishing garfie and feety lots of luck in the morning with their tests :)

Well my thyroid levels are finally normal....so hopefully 2013 will be the time ill be holding a baby :) solo excited!!!

Thankyou! I hope we get a BFP soon too!!!!
Just wondering if you ladies think temping or ovulation test kits are better? I'm trying to decide which one to go with :)

I would say go with the OPKs, they're easy, quick, don't make you worry about what that line's doing and what it means :haha: We got pregnant using Clearblue digi ovulation tests and SMEP!

WOW this thread moves very fast!!!

i have no idea what i was wanting to say to who now lol so ill just wish:dust::dust::dust::dust: to all!!!

AFM im just trying to decide when to start with the OPK's as my cycle is normally 25/26days but last month for some reason it was 38 days which im not sure whether to put down to the B6 and EPO :shrug:

Mrsgibbo arrowroot biscuits worked well for me when i felt sick!!! other than the sickness hope your feeling well

xx

Morning ladies, hope we're doing well :)

AF is due today but no sign of her which could be nothing as she was late a few months ago. I felt sick when I got up for a wee early this morning but again that could be nothing. I tested yesterday and got a :bfn: so not sure when to test :wacko:

OPKs will only tell you when you're having an LH surge, not necessarily that you are ovulating. LH levels can fluctuate throughout your cycle. I use them, but go mostly by BBT and CM. BBT is really the only sure way to know you ovulated and CM can indicate that you're about to. :)

Morning ladies, hope we're doing well :)

AF is due today but no sign of her which could be nothing as she was late a few months ago. I felt sick when I got up for a wee early this morning but again that could be nothing. I tested yesterday and got a :bfn: so not sure when to test :wacko:

annoyingly in the early weeks of pg it takes 48 to 72 hours for hcg levels to double so it's always best to try and wait 2/3 days between testing to give your levels a chance to rise :flower: I really hope the witch stays away for you! :dust:

Thanks V! I think I'll leave it a couple of days then and hopefully I'll get a second line :D

Well my thyroid levels are finally normal....so hopefully 2013 will be the time ill be holding a baby :) solo excited!!!

Sugarpi, can you tell me more about your thyroid and how they think it effects TTC. I have had one for 10 years and have been stabilised for that time, or so I thought. I had a test 3 x weeks ago and they upped my dose as my levels were under again. Not sure what to expect and wonder if it could be partly why I haven't had any luck TTC so far. I don't think it's solely to blame though.

Sequeena, I have my fingers crossed for you. :thumbup:

Thank you ladies :hugs:

Another :bfn: here but I'm getting line eye

https://i798.photobucket.com/albums/yy267/sequeena1/DSCI0147.jpg?t=1335975786

https://i798.photobucket.com/albums/yy267/sequeena1/13dpocopy.jpg?t=1335976079

SEQUEENA - Sorry you got a :bfn: hun :flower:

SUGAR - Great news about your thyroid - I don't really understand it but woohoo anyway :thumbup:

FEETY - Where are you? - ready to share :haha:

Good luck ladies

:hugs:

X

So where we at ladies? Where are my bump buddies?! I bet we'll have more :bfp: by this time next week!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->