All Aboard!! Come ride the 2013 Baby Train! Choo, choo!!

MRS GIBBO - I'm here :winkwink: fancy sharing some water melon :haha:

:hugs:

X

hi ladies, I have missed out a few mornings doing my temps hopefully it wont be too bad, got a positive opk or at least think I did. The top picture is from CD 11 up to today's the last one is this mornings Is it positive? I also got ferns on the saliva microscope.

Where are the BFP's?

https://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h43/mom2one2006/120502_001.jpg
https://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h43/mom2one2006/120502_002.jpg

That last OPK looks positive to me!! I'd say you are ready for a bonkfest! :happydance:

HOPEFUL - That looks like a positive to me now get :sex: Good job you tested early eh:flower:

X

I found out the easy way with you ladies thank you. I am planning on taking another one real soon so hopefully will be even darker. The ferning scope well its touch and go with it, I did it this morning with it using my finger, then I just said oh heck I put it directly on the saliva in my mouth and let it dry really good. I should of kept on temping because ff is confused. thank you ladies.

Hey ladies! Checking in while I can!! In the middle of the tww... Such a painfully slow one this month! Was so sure I had missed ov, but now I find myself willing af away! She is due on 10th... Seems so far away!!

Hopeful mum, really hope you have caught the right time and catch a sticky bean :)

MM get hubby all rested up and ready for next month- gotta be your turn next cycle right?

I have to have a new MMR shot on Friday :( but good news is my folic acid and b1/ have cone up so obviously the vitamins and change to diet are working!! Now just to train for this race for life in 8 weeks and I should be fighting fit and ready to carry a huge bump around ;p

Hi Ladies - sorry been swamped at work! Hope you are all well. Garfie is that a :bfp: I see??!! xxxx

Feety - I think so went for bloods today - get results back tomorrow :winkwink:

10 out of 10 for observation - you were the only one to notice :haha:

So come on testing twin wheres yours hiding?:flower:

X

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
Soooo happy for you garfie! xxxx
I am about 10dpo and still nothing :( but yay for you! xxxx

Garfie- as I was posting I was looking at your picture!! Didn't wanna say anything and be wrong! Congratulations!!

Hey garfie, I hope that's your bfp I see?!? If it is, huge congrats and h&h 9 months xxx

Thanks ladies (hopefully it is) :flower: (see my chart to 4 days away from O - gosh I was mad at hubby):wacko:

Feety - guess what I did tonight? pee on another stick :haha: - yep the line is still there :happydance:

I was 11DPO when I got my :bfp: so maybe tomorrow????? :dust:

X

Oh gosh Garfie I am so happy for you! :happydance::yipee:
I hope you have a really sticky bean and a H&H nine months. I also hope you stay in touch so I will know what to expect when it finally happens. All of you ladies on here have really helped me and I can't thank you enough!

I cannot wait to test tomorrow now hopefully we can also be bump buddies!

love and dust to all xxxx

Thanks hopeful - I can't believe it was a year this month when I found out I was pregnant with the little one I lost - where has that year gone.:flower:

I hope this one is sticky too.

X

Congrats garfie!! :wohoo: You and Gibbo are the first train riders to get bfp's right?? Yay!! Fx for a sticky bean and very happy and healthy 9 months! :flower:

Well my thyroid levels are finally normal....so hopefully 2013 will be the time ill be holding a baby :) solo excited!!!

Sugarpi, can you tell me more about your thyroid and how they think it effects TTC. I have had one for 10 years and have been stabilised for that time, or so I thought. I had a test 3 x weeks ago and they upped my dose as my levels were under again. Not sure what to expect and wonder if it could be partly why I haven't had any luck TTC so far. I don't think it's solely to blame though.

Sequeena, I have my fingers crossed for you. :thumbup:

Basically the thyroid controls everything in our body...including cycles....its very hard to get pregnant without normal levels....it also controls hormones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->