All Aboard!! Come ride the 2013 Baby Train! Choo, choo!!

Well my thyroid levels are finally normal....so hopefully 2013 will be the time ill be holding a baby :) solo excited!!!

Sugarpi, can you tell me more about your thyroid and how they think it effects TTC. I have had one for 10 years and have been stabilised for that time, or so I thought. I had a test 3 x weeks ago and they upped my dose as my levels were under again. Not sure what to expect and wonder if it could be partly why I haven't had any luck TTC so far. I don't think it's solely to blame though.

Sequeena, I have my fingers crossed for you. :thumbup:

Basically the thyroid controls everything in our body...including cycles....its very hard to get pregnant without normal levels....it also controls hormones.

I had no idea. Wow :hugs:

Temp has gone up but still BFN 11dpo ! Dust to everyone testing today

Are we thinking yesterday's dip was implantation?! FXd!

I have missed so much since yesterday!

Congratulations Garfie that is fantastic news - heres to a H&H 9mths :hugs: :dust:

LOTS and LOTS of Good Luck :dust: to all those who are testing today

I do hope our new :bfp: ladies will stay on the train and share the pregnancy journey with us? :thumbup:

Congrats on your :bfp: Garfie :dance: we have our second bfp!!! lets keep the ball rolling :dust::dust:

Thanks ladies - just waiting for the Doc to call me back with HCG levels due to my age and previous m/c think they're being extra careful :thumbup:

So until then - I daren't celebrate (I've not even told hubby yet :haha:)

Feety - Where are you? did you :test: :hugs::dust:

:hugs:

X

:hugs: Garfie I am keeping everything crossed for you

Can I ask a personal question but how old are you and how long have you been TTC? Sorry so ask but I am just looking for more ammo to get through to my stubborn DH that we need to start sooner :hugs:

Twag - Is there anything personal on here :haha:

I am 41 in August
Hubby is 33 in June
We had a m/c last May (nothing since)
We have been trying for nearly 2 years
I also have endo and IBS

Oh and I used grapefruit juice this cycle :happydance:

:hugs::dust:

X

Twag - Is there anything personal on here :haha:

I am 41 in August
Hubby is 33 in June
We had a m/c last May (nothing since)
We have been trying for nearly 2 years
I also have endo and IBS

Oh and I used grapefruit juice this cycle :happydance:

:hugs::dust:

X

I know but always polite to ask :blush:

Sorry about your m/c :hugs::hugs:
Wow 2 years that is harsh did the doctors say that your IBS had any effect on your TTC? Only reason I ask is I am intolerant to Gluten and this was not picked up for almost a year and I was very sick until they did and I am worried this may have had detrimental effects on my health??

OK so what does grapefruit juice do? I love that stuff

So pleased for your bfp :hugs: I am keeping everything FX for you :dust:

congratulations Garfie!!

Got my 21 day bloods done this morning, hoping the results are a little bit clearer than last time.

Ladies HCG results back...................................................

32 so a positive :happydance:

Need to repeat the bloods in a week though (not a problem :haha:)

The grapefruit juice increased EWCM - so the little swimmers got a comfier ride :winkwink:

I had a small glass every day as soon as the :witch: left the building up until O - me personally tmi found I had a yucky brown discharge after AF for a few days (never get anything no spotting once she goes she goes)! so maybe the gj cleaned out my pipes????:shrug:

I wouldn't have thought IBS would interfere with ttc as much as my endo did.

Oh gosh how am I going to get through the next week :dohh:

X

Fantastic news :happydance:

Oh right sounds like a plan I will try that come TTC :thumbup: will tell DH I want grapefuit juice for breakfast rather than orange :haha:

:dust: :dust: :dust:

What do you think to this ladies - as I have to wait a week before my next blood test (how hard is that):wacko:

Do you think it would be foolish of me to buy a 50ml pregnancy test (no point using ultra sensitive)

Test on Saturday (my thoughts are surely it would show a def positive) if all goes to plan and that would mean my HCG had doubled.

What do you all think :thumbup:

The grapefruit has to be pure grapefruit juice as well hun :happydance:

:dust:

X

congratulations Garfie!!

Got my 21 day bloods done this morning, hoping the results are a little bit clearer than last time.
I had mine done yesterday, I hope we both get good results! :flower::hugs:
Ladies HCG results back...................................................

32 so a positive :happydance:

Need to repeat the bloods in a week though (not a problem :haha:)

The grapefruit juice increased EWCM - so the little swimmers got a comfier ride :winkwink:

I had a small glass every day as soon as the :witch: left the building up until O - me personally tmi found I had a yucky brown discharge after AF for a few days (never get anything no spotting once she goes she goes)! so maybe the gj cleaned out my pipes????:shrug:

I wouldn't have thought IBS would interfere with ttc as much as my endo did.

Oh gosh how am I going to get through the next week :dohh:

X

that's great news about the hcg numbers :dance:

I think that your are definitely preggo and would buy a frer and digi :flower:

Thanks Vanilla I still can't believe it :hugs:

You know you said 21 days blood they definitely took it at 7DPO - my doc was taking it at the wrong time as she thought I had a regular 28 day cycle :dohh: - just a thought with what you said.

X

Garfie :happydance::dance::yipee::headspin:

I wish you the stickiest of beans, that is too comfy to leave your womb till one day after your due date ;) x

I have missed so much since yesterday!

Congratulations Garfie that is fantastic news - heres to a H&H 9mths :hugs: :dust:

LOTS and LOTS of Good Luck :dust: to all those who are testing today

I do hope our new :bfp: ladies will stay on the train and share the pregnancy journey with us? :thumbup:

There's no getting rid of me love, I'm settling down in First Class and demanding a porter to wait on me hand and foot! :rofl:

congratulations Garfie!!

I hope you get the answers you want :hugs:

Garfie :happydance::dance::yipee::headspin:

I wish you the stickiest of beans, that is too comfy to leave your womb till one day after your due date ;) x

Haha! Ditto! :thumbup:

Mrs Gibbo - may I also join you in first class?:coffee:

Come on ladies first class has lots and lots of room :winkwink:

:rofl: one bump me too :flower:

X

I cannot wait to join in 1st Class but I think you both would have moved to the Mother & baby spaces by then :shrug:

Thanks Vanilla I still can't believe it :hugs:

You know you said 21 days blood they definitely took it at 7DPO - my doc was taking it at the wrong time as she thought I had a regular 28 day cycle :dohh: - just a thought with what you said.

X

im 9DPO today so no it wasnt done at 7DPO, if the results are dodgy again I'll mention it when i go the clinic in june as the doctor said she doesnt need to see me again

oh and im adding pure grapefruit to my shopping list :thumbup:

Gilmore - do you temp hun? - for example my 6DPO (7DPO was a Saturday) was 76 by 9DPO it was 49 - so that's maybe why your test was out?:flower:

Your progesterone level drops as you near AF unless of course you are pregnant in which case it stays high. (Doctors all assume we have a regular normal cycle) :dohh:

Wish I had shares in grapefruit juice :haha:

X

Feety - I think so went for bloods today - get results back tomorrow :winkwink:

I cannot wait to join in 1st Class but I think you both would have moved to the Mother & baby spaces by then :shrug:

Garfie - OMG congrats!! I will update the first page asap - do you have an EDD yet? :happydance: SO excited for you!!

Sorry I haven't been on this thread much, girls. DH's mono is still lingering, but you'd think it was the plague the way he's acting. :dohh: Men. Such babies!

I love calling the preggo car 1st Class!! We're all 1st Class ladies in here, but those preggers need extra special care, methinks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->