All Aboard!! Come ride the 2013 Baby Train! Choo, choo!!

Hi ladies, I got this this morning at 14dpo (af was due yesterday). I think the dye may have run but I hope it's the start of my bfp

https://i798.photobucket.com/albums/yy267/sequeena1/DSCI0004-4.jpg?t=1336062435

Oooo, sequeena... I can't tell. I want to say I see a line, but it looks to me like the dye might still be running? :shrug:

Oooo, sequeena... I can't tell. I want to say I see a line, but it looks to me like the dye might still be running? :shrug:

This was 5 minutes after so the test was done developing but I don't know what to think :wacko:

It's a bit of a squinter, but I see what you mean about there possibly being something there. Hope you get a more definitive line next time you test hunni :dust:

I thought I could see a shadowy line but I wouldn't like to say for certain :dust:

SEQUEENA - Fingers crossed for you hun I can also see something :flower::dust:

MM - No date as yet I have only just told hubby :haha: Doc is erring on the side of caution I think, gotta go back again next week for more bloods :wacko: I might buy a 50ml preg test over the weekend and then I can see how my levels are going.:thumbup:

Sorry to hear hubby is still not well :flower:

Anyone seen Feety today? My testing twin :happydance:

Good luck to anyone due to test:dust:

:hugs:

X

:hugs: I hope the :witch: stays away for you hun and hopefully a bfp will pop up next time you test :hugs:

Hi ladies, I got this this morning at 14dpo (af was due yesterday). I think the dye may have run but I hope it's the start of my bfp

https://i798.photobucket.com/albums/yy267/sequeena1/DSCI0004-4.jpg?t=1336062435

I'm not sure what I see either, when are you testing again? I hope this is your bfp :dust::dust::dust:

Feety - Darn it - hope the next time you test you get a :bfp: and can join us in 1st class :flower:

:dust::dust::dust:

:hugs:

X

Thanks for your opinions ladies :hugs: I'm not sure what it is, but I'm hoping if it is a :bfp: it'll get darker. I'll probably not test for a few days now. If AF is going to arrive she will regardless, no point squinting at more tests!

Sequeena-not sure I can also see a shadow of a line, hope it gets darker for you and turns out to be a bfp, fx for you!!

Feety-your not out until AF shows up...FX for you also!!

Temp went down a degree this morning and I am still getting positive opk, more ferning on the saliva scope, not sure when I will ovulate, getting really bad cramp like pains in my right side. Feel like I want to get sick but will blame that on the Heat and cleaning my house. Tackling little ones bedroom today and it was a mess.

congrats garfie! I'm way behind. Can you tell? :haha:

Good luck sequeena! I hope it's your :bfp:

AFM, I'm going nuts at 8 DPO. Can't wait until Saturday. Would anyone care to take a gander at my chart? Perrty please?

Would anyone mind taking a look at my chart also please? It's all over the place! xx

They both look fine to me! :thumbup: but really MM is the one to have a look, she's got her doctorate compared to my high school diploma :haha:

Sequeena I can't tell either. It seems there is definetely pink but may be a funky dye issue? :shrug: I hope it's your :bfp:

AFM I have been awol lately and I'm sorry! I'm trying to keep up with everyone but this was finals week for me. I am officially done with finals now and as of next Saturday I will have my Bachelor of Science in Nursing!!! :wohoo: :happydance:

If I only I could be lucky enough to get a :bfp: to go along with it! I'm 11 DPO and holding out until Sunday to test.

Mouse- I'm right there with ya! Lol and i keep thinking i may have early symptoms then i stop and tell myself its all in my head!! Aahhhh....my sig says im 7DPO but i think i may have O'd a day early so i may be 8DPO..?? I'm trying to wait till Sat as well...

Woohoo! Another nurse!! :wohoo: I finished my degree in June 2011 and started my very first nursing job in September. :)

so many testing soon!!!! good luck everyone :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->