All Aboard!! Come ride the 2013 Baby Train! Choo, choo!!

Who's testing soon? - lots of :dust: good luck ladies :hugs:

AFM - told hubby last night - he was over the moon but of course cautious he said let's not get too excited and we won't tell anyone just yet :winkwink:

First thing this morning as soon as he woke up he said we're having a baby woohoo! (still not excited though :haha:)

Also I peed on another stick a lot more obvious today :happydance: as soon as hubby saw it he said text a pic to your mum and my mum (not telling anyone either :haha:)

Feety - any news? :dust::dust::dust:

:hugs:

X

:dust: to all testing I hope AF stays away and you all get your :bfp:s

:hug: :dust:

FF said due to my opk I ovulated yesterday, TCOYF says I ovulated today, which one should I take to be true? OPK's are negative as of yesterday afternoon, had a positive one that morning we did dtd last night and previous night. hopefully can dtd again tonight. I will be in the tww after today, maybe I wont cave in and test before AF is due.

Good luck to all testing soon!! Baby dust sent to all FX for BFP's!!!

AFM, I'm going nuts at 8 DPO. Can't wait until Saturday. Would anyone care to take a gander at my chart? Perrty please?

mouse, you chart looks pretty good to me. You CM pattern is nice, you temps are staying high... Only one more sleep until testing, my dear! :dust:

Would anyone mind taking a look at my chart also please? It's all over the place! xx

feety, there aren't enough temps mid-cycle for me to go on to really give you an idea about your chart. I see that your CD13 and CD14 temps are missing - these are generally crucial temps, since most women ov from CD13 and beyond. Even though FF hasn't given you crosshairs, judging by your right temps after CD20 and on (minuse CD24, maybe an implant dip?) lead me to believe that you ov'd anywhere from CD14 to CD19. You could be about 8 or 9dpo, maybe?

AFM I have been awol lately and I'm sorry! I'm trying to keep up with everyone but this was finals week for me. I am officially done with finals now and as of next Saturday I will have my Bachelor of Science in Nursing!!! :wohoo: :happydance:

If I only I could be lucky enough to get a :bfp: to go along with it! I'm 11 DPO and holding out until Sunday to test.

Congrats on your degree, honey!! :happydance: You've been working so hard lately, what with school and the weight loss and just taking general better care of yourself... your :bfp: is soooo close, I can just feel it!!! :dust:

Af arrived whilst I was at soft play with my son so I'll be testin on June 6th next x

:hugs: sorry to hear AF got you, sequeena. :hugs: I'll update your testing day on the first post.

Thanks ladies :hugs: I've done 2 years off ttc before so I can do it again if I have to :flower:

:hugs: sequeena. I hope it really doesn't take another 2 years but I love how positive you are. You've also boosted my hopes a bit again reminding me that it can just take time for some people. Just because it hasn't happened yet (4 x cycles), doesn't mean it won't. I keep going down that road and I know it's not helping me.

:hugs: sequeena. I hope it really doesn't take another 2 years but I love how positive you are. You've also boosted my hopes a bit again reminding me that it can just take time for some people. Just because it hasn't happened yet (4 x cycles), doesn't mean it won't. I keep going down that road and I know it's not helping me.

:hugs: TTC is so stressful and so disheartening when everyone else is getting pregnant around, especially if they've been TTC for a shorter time but TTC is mostly just luck! I watched a TV programme on it and I'm surprised any of us get pregnant to be honest.

I used to think there was something wrong with me so we gave up TTC and typically the month we gave up I fell pregnant :haha: I had a really rough pregnancy too, my waters broke originally at 14 weeks, rehealed at 24 thankfully but I had low amniotic fluid for the rest of my pregnancy. I'd happily do the 2 years TTC and rough pregnancy again for another beautiful baby though. I can't describe how wonderful it is to be a mum. It's tiring too and sometimes I wonder if I'm crazy for wanting another but there is nothing like it. If I could be pregnant for the rest of my life I would :haha:

Good things come to those who wait ;)

Fingers crossed for next cycle, sequeena. :hugs:

Thanks for the advice, mm. I'm feeling a little crampy, like I did a week before AF last month. But I guess we'll see.

Onebumpplease, it will happen for you! :hugs:

Sequeena I can't tell either. It seems there is definetely pink but may be a funky dye issue? :shrug: I hope it's your :bfp:

AFM I have been awol lately and I'm sorry! I'm trying to keep up with everyone but this was finals week for me. I am officially done with finals now and as of next Saturday I will have my Bachelor of Science in Nursing!!! :wohoo: :happydance:

If I only I could be lucky enough to get a :bfp: to go along with it! I'm 11 DPO and holding out until Sunday to test.

Yay!! CONGRATS on your degree and good luck with boards. I've been a nurse since 2009 :) hope your next big accomplishment is your :bfp:

AFM... waiting to ov. Will have 7DPO labs drawn. I'm kinda anxious about it after I had a borderline high FSH of 9.93. Not sure I'm ov on my own. Next step clomid :thumbup: just really want to get over this ttc hump because I'm ready for my belly bump. Lol :haha:

Sorry to the ladies who had af show... And to those testing lots of sticky bean dust :dust:

Hi ladies hope you are all well. Ive done 4 ICs this morning and seeing very faint lines! On way to shops to get a digital test. Also temps have risen! FXd! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->