All Aboard!! Come ride the 2013 Baby Train! Choo, choo!!

if we all start a list and add stuff to it that we eat/take to help with ttc it can give others ideas! :flower:

Food for Fertility

Whole Grains & anything thats good for insulin function

Protein from plants

Full-Fat Dairy

fruit & veg in general

Caffeine while it's seen as a no no for women, men having it before :sex: get a boost and apparently it makes sperm more energetic!

Iron - pricots, clams, shrimp, prunes

Vit C

Honey

Cinnamon

Green tea

forgot to add Nuts :haha:

that's all I can think of!

I eat a lot of yams/sweet potato's - I heard an old wives tale that sweet potatos make the uterine walls sticky!

add me too please!

we've been trying for 20 months now, I'm hoping 2013 is lucky for us!

OK so I am not TTC until December but I am trying to convince my DH we need to start earlier because of our age and how long it can take etc - if you ladies are willing some ammo would be great so basically what I am asking is how old is everyone and how long have you been on the TTC journey?

I am 32 and DH is 34 in 9 days

Thank you :flower: :hugs:

:wave: welcome :)

Re the caffeine, I had given up my 2-3 cups of coffee a day in favour for the definitely more healthy fruit teas, but since the ectopic i've been firmly back on the coffee. I think i'll have to try and give it a miss again once we're back to ntnp.

Twag - I am 31 and DH is just 40 - this is going to be our final baby and before the ectopic we were ntnp from November I think. In the past I have always fallen pg fairly quickly, so maybe it taking longer this time is more age related. I'm hoping it doesn't take us too long once i'm back ntnp.

OhMiGosh you ladies are a chatty bunch! I love it!! :kiss:

samii91, ED, anneliese, sg0720, ttcbaby117, bartlettpear, lovelyb, nesSAH, XfairyhopesX, babyl2be, and wildflower23 - Welcome aboard!! :)

Ooh I wanna join :brat:

Does not-using-any-contraception-but-oh-calls-it-preventing-pregnancy count as a reason to join? :haha:

Yes, yes it does. :haha:

ill join! So what if I am planning on PLANNING to ttc in 2013 :shrug: :wohoo:

Like I said... there's always accidents. :winkwink:

one ticket please :happydance:

TTC#2 after a MC 2 weeks ago. I as about 10 weeks and 5 days along.
Just turned 30 and have a beautiful DD and loving DH :)

All the best to everyone!!!

Sorry to hear about the m/c. :hugs: Welcome!

OK so I am not TTC until December but I am trying to convince my DH we need to start earlier because of our age and how long it can take etc - if you ladies are willing some ammo would be great so basically what I am asking is how old is everyone and how long have you been on the TTC journey?

I am 32 and DH is 34 in 9 days

Thank you :flower: :hugs:

I'm 29, DH is 27 and we've been TTC for 7 months now with an early loss at 5 weeks in February. :sad1: No known fertility issues, my cycles are regular and DH is healthy too. He hasn't had an SA done but I don't really see the need for that yet. I just don't feel like any sort of medical intervention is necessary. :flower:

:rofl: at the moving pics vaniilla!! And at men being naive in general :haha:

I hope i'm not treading on toes, but I went ahead and made a couple of little banners myself. Not as good as your moving ones though vaniilla!

These are super cute!! Did we pick an official one yet?

I don't think so although vaniilla has already put one of the ones that I did in in her sig :)

I've put the same one, but of course everyone can choose whatever they like :) I think this one is the cutest out of the two I did!

wow ladies this thread moves fast lol

i am going to be 22 in july my OH is 25 and i been ttc for 1.5 years and my oh has been NTNP

I went for this one as it looks best :flower:

who else hates the other tww? the waiting to O bit, this bit sucks big time, what do you but twiddle your thumbs? nothing happens around now :sleep:

lol i dislike it all. once af comes im ready for her not to come and get a BFP lol

right now i am 5days late no af and no sign of AF or pregnancy..

i was on babycenter.com and typed in my LMP and it said that i conceived on the 18th if i am pregnant...and then i think wen i tested earlier this week may have been too early so i am going to test monday

Hmmm... I'm bored at work. Might have to whip out my Photoshop skillz.... :haha:

I hate all of it apart from testing, I get excited around testing :haha:

I try not to make myself too aware of when the rest is taking place, otherwise it drives me absolutely round the twist (anyone remember that tv program??). I'm sure once I'm back ntnp I'll be back to trying to guess what dpo I am so I can look up symptoms online!!

lol i try to ignore it all too...otherwise ill have every symptom and its all in my head

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->