All Aboard!! Come ride the 2013 Baby Train! Choo, choo!!

MM were definitley trying to fill the train with :bfp:s as fast as we can :thumbup:

Hey ladies...nothing going on here...just wanted to check in. I hope everyone is doing well :)

Havent been on here in ages so thought I would drop in although nothing new to report, FS appointment is just over 2 weeks away!!

Hi girls, not been on for a little while mainly because absolutely nothing is going on with me at the moment. I'm still waiting for my first af to arrive post ectopic and my numbers reaching 0 and still taking my prenatal and ramped up folic acid dose daily. I've been lurking so still keeping up with the train, hopefully I'll have a little more to contribute once I get back into the ttc thing in a month or so's time :)

Hi ladies how is everyone? I'm still off work ill :cry: although starting to feel a tad more human after horrible migraines and sickness. Hopefully this new medication (metoclopramide) will work as it's really starting to get me down and I need to get back to work! I hope everyone is well and looking forward to seeing some :BFP: soon xxxx

So sorry about your mom, seqeena. :hugs: I hope she gets better soon.

Sorry about AF vanilla.

I hope your sickness eases soon, feetypyjama.

So when do you test eternity? Stalking. :coffee:

Love and :dust: to everyone!

ASM, stupid FF gave me dotted crosshairs because I had an unusually low temp the other day even thought opks are nowhere near positive yet. :growlmad: I hope it fixes itself later.

So when do you test eternity? Stalking. :coffee:.

Well my tests should arrive between today and Tuesday, and AF is due anytime from Sunday onwards, so if the tests arrive first I will use an IC.
And become a poas-er :haha:

General poas question....
When is the best time to do it? Should it be like when you do a sample for the drs, your first of the day?

Thank you, I always wondered what FMU stood for :rofl: that makes alot of sense!

TGIF, girls! :wohoo: Us here in the States have a long weekend ahead of us. I don't know about you, but I plan on sitting in the sun with a cold beer in my hand most of the weekend. :beer:

Yes everybody please enjoy your wknd and be safe!!

Well ladies last night i had cramping and bloating ibprofuen couldnt take it away so maybe a good sign? and today my BBs are a lil tender...FXd

Hey ladies, silly question but how long should I leave opks before checking them? I haven't been leaving them very long, pretty much just until the test line is clear... Could that be why I can never seem to pinpoint ovulation??

Sorry for interrupting but this could be long, i need all your lovely ladies help!!

So took my last pill 16th april, had a 5 day bleed. 14th &15th of may had very very faint positives however period started on the 16th may so thought i was out and try again next month. That period only lasted 3 days which i thought was odd, DTD twice since

Had back ache the last 2 evenings and just havent felt 'myself', went the toilet earlier and had tiny amount of brown blood, went pee 3 times in 20 minutes and still brown blood, on the 3rd time i did a pregnancy test and.... positive! Went pee again 30 mins later and small amount of red blood!

Jeeezzz i just dont know what to think!
Im testing with FMU tomorow but could this be a possible pregnancy from last month that i have had bleeding with, a new pregnancy in such a short space of time or nothing at all?

I know i will probably be back in the morning with a negative test but this is doing my brain in! WHY DID I TEST! SILLY ME!

Really greatful if you reached the end and understood it all!

You can still bleed with a positive! I say go to your Doctors, explain and get them to do a blood test :thumbup: FXd!

Nicki01 I agree with miss gibbo... Go to the doctors and get them to test. A friend of mine hd periods for 3-4 months into both of her pregnancies, so it could be a big positive. Fxd for you Hun!!!

Well for me AF is due in any time from tomorrow onwards (irregular cycles, so I don't know when exactly) but so far none of the signs I usually get in the week leading up to AF.

But did an IC this morning using fmu, mainly because I've never used them before and had to practise :haha:

Well :bfn: and it's supposed to be an early one, so I'm pretty sure that's me out this cycle :shrug::cry:
Will test again on Monday if no sign of :witch: over the weekend. Trying to stay positive, but if it's going to stay :bfn: I just wish AF would get here now so I can start the next cycle!!!!

Well i done a digi this morning and got pregnant 2-3! Yay!

Not letting myself get to excited as had the 3 day bleed last week and spotting yesterday so not realy sure what going on in there!

Going to make a doctors appointment monday and speak to them, am guessing the next step would be blood tests to see whats happening with hcg? Then a scan? Not really sure as with Charlie it was so straight forward, missed period positve test and then straight through 9 months!

Why is my body playing tricks on me? Faint positive, then negative, then 3 day period, a week later spotting and pregnant 2-3! Ahhh! I wish i had a window in my belly so i could see for myself lol.

Eternity - hope you get your bfp monday!

Lots of women spot in early pregnancy. You could have ovulated a bit later, and that light 3day bleed could have been breakthrough bleeding. It's more common for that to happen than you would think. If you got 2-3 on a digi, then I'd say you are PREGNANT and I'm moving you to first class, honey!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->