All Aboard!! Come ride the 2013 Baby Train! Choo, choo!!

eeeekkk! Thanks guys! Im secretly excited!! If all is ok then this means i would have fallen first cycle! WOW! Im so excited but sooo nervous!

Hope we get some more first class ladies super quick!

Well i done a digi this morning and got pregnant 2-3! Yay!

Not letting myself get to excited as had the 3 day bleed last week and spotting yesterday so not realy sure what going on in there!

Going to make a doctors appointment monday and speak to them, am guessing the next step would be blood tests to see whats happening with hcg? Then a scan? Not really sure as with Charlie it was so straight forward, missed period positve test and then straight through 9 months!

Why is my body playing tricks on me? Faint positive, then negative, then 3 day period, a week later spotting and pregnant 2-3! Ahhh! I wish i had a window in my belly so i could see for myself lol.

Eternity - hope you get your bfp monday!

Thanks Nicki!

So happy for you :hugs:

Nicki - :happydance::happydance: congrats hun, make an appointment first thing Monday and get your HCG levels taken so you know where you are at:flower: Another First Class Addition :happydance:

Eternity - How many DPO are you do you know hun - I got early IC's 10ml and they never showed up until after I knew for deffo I was pregnant, so don't lose heart hun :flower:

Mrs Gibbo - How are you coping in the heat, I just keep falling asleep oh and I keep popping my buttons on my shorts :haha:

Good luck to all the ladies testing soon :dust::dust::dust:

:hugs:

X

Yeah, the ICs weren't as good as a FRER but I did get a faint line.

Not too bad at the moment because it's not hot and we're having thunder storms at the moment! Keeping my fingers crossed as I have plans for tomorrow :growlmad: better be nice again! :haha:

:bfp: and :dust: for everyone testing! :hugs:

Eternity - How many DPO are you do you know hun - I got early IC's 10ml and they never showed up until after I knew for deffo I was pregnant, so don't lose heart hun :flower:

I can't be sure as my cycles are irregular and I don't temp or use OPKs (yet)
Thanks for the encouragement. I see read a few reviews on ICs saying they gave false negs so here's hoping!
Especially as the sides of my bbs (up near my armpit) are tender today and I didnt do anything yesterday to have made the muscles ache and it's a bit lower and more in my bbs than the muscle.

Sooooo confused :shrug:

Congratulations, Nicki!! :happydance:

I got the 'Magic 8 Ball' app and asked if I'd be pregnant in the next six months. :haha: It said, "Don't count on it." but when I asked of I'd be pregnant in the next year, it said, "It is decidedly so." Haha! :rofl:

Congrats nicki welcome to first class!
I hope everyone is keeping well - how are the symptoms gibbo and garfie?
I haven't had migraine or been sick for a few days so hopefully back to work tomorrow! I'm not telling my work until a few weeks yet because of job security at the moment so fx'd the worst of the symptoms are over for now! Xxx x :dust: xxxx

Thankyou everyone! Docs today at 3.20. So see what they have to say. Doubt they will do anything today but may get the ball rolling!

I'm really getting sooooooo frustrated. It is driving me mad. :growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:

Sorry ladies. It's just the whole damn story thats just pissing me off so badly.

I can take it anymore. I never know when I am OV. and when I dont. And my stupid doctor doesnt want to do anymore test untill I star AF again.

Back from the doctors, got a scan at 9.45 tomorow morning as doctor wants to check all is in the right place as it could possibly be ectopic, and she wants to see where bleeding is coming from. Im super nervous now.

Been having really bad back ache and stabbing pains on one side which are symptoms of ectopic. Im not allowed to eat or drink after 6am just incase i need to go under!
Please keep your finger crossed that my little humpty is cushioned nicely in the right place!

How frustrating mommy and me. Hope you can get some tests done soon. Really hoping that all you lovely ladies get your bfp really really soon!

Have everything crossed for you nicki!!!
:hugs: hopefully little one is in the right place and Mr Stork will be paying you a visit in 8-9months time! :yellow:

Ps. I LOVE that you called your little girl Charlie, you tell her she has the coolest name ever for a girl :haha: from a fellow Charlie

I've got everything crossed for you hun, I really hope the scan shows good news :hugs:

I hope everything is OK Nik.....please let us know how you get on tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->