All Aboard!! Come ride the 2013 Baby Train! Choo, choo!!

Nik - Hope you and humpty are both okay - fingers crossed for you hun :flower:

:hugs:

X

Sad news ladies.... My little humpty is in my tube sat snuggling up to my ovary!
Have just back from hospital. They were really worried but my hcg is only 108 so they think my body will try and expel the pregnancy itself. Got to go back for more bloods and scan thursday morning to see what happening, any change then straight in for the op.

Either way my little humpty will see the light sooner than it should. Im a little upset but will get there. Am dreading the inevitable but its got to come out one way or another.

Anyway i dont want to put a downer on this thread! How are all you lovely ladies? BFP's in the making, cant wait to see some more in the next few weeks!

Have everything crossed for you nicki!!!
:hugs: hopefully little one is in the right place and Mr Stork will be paying you a visit in 8-9months time! :yellow:

Ps. I LOVE that you called your little girl Charlie, you tell her she has the coolest name ever for a girl :haha: from a fellow Charlie

Yay another girly Charlie! Everyone just assumes her name is Charlotte and it really bugs me, family members took to calling her Charlotte when she was born! Shes CHARLIE!! I love the name, she was named since i was about 6yrs old! :haha:

Nicki - I am so sorry hun I cannot imagine what you are going through :flower:

X

Congrats, countrygirl!! First class here you come!

PS - Your EDD is the day before my birthday. We Aquarians rock.

If I catch this cycle, my EDD would be Feb 13-16.

Hi Countrygirl :happydance::happydance: congrats hun :flower:

Ladies I still don't have a MW but I decided to ring the hospital direct as I have had brown spotting for the last 2 days:cry: Anyway I am now booked in for a scan tomorrow at 11.00 am.

So please keep your fingers crossed that everything is alright.

The hospital MW I spoke too was disgusted that I hadn't got a MW or been for an early scan due to ahem my age and also my previous m/c.

So nervous for tomorrow.

X

Nicki- :hugs::hug::hugs2: so sorry to hear that hun! Can't imagine what you're going through. :hugs::hug::hugs2:

Garfie- FXed for you, good luck at the scan :hugs: it is outrageous that you weren't seen to properly, make you sure you lodge a complaint!

Countrygirl- congrats to you! :hugs: fab news!!!

Wow alot of hugging on my post today. Well everybody take one.....

And add some :dust: too.

Hi ladies

Sorry to hear your sad news ladies :(

Can i join?.............got my BFP yesterday with an EDD 28th January 2013

after TTC for over 3 years and 2 losses......we started NTNP in Dec/Jan. My OH is in the Navy and we only managed to DTD once this month and BAM!!!! he he

Good luck for all you ladies still to test xx

oh no, nicki. :cry: :hugs: Thinking of you during this difficult time.

Fingers crossed, garfie, that everything's okay.

Congrats to the newest :bfp:s

AFM, positive opk today I think so I'll be testing June 9th.

Sad news ladies.... My little humpty is in my tube sat snuggling up to my ovary!
Have just back from hospital. They were really worried but my hcg is only 108 so they think my body will try and expel the pregnancy itself. Got to go back for more bloods and scan thursday morning to see what happening, any change then straight in for the op.

Either way my little humpty will see the light sooner than it should. Im a little upset but will get there. Am dreading the inevitable but its got to come out one way or another.

Anyway i dont want to put a downer on this thread! How are all you lovely ladies? BFP's in the making, cant wait to see some more in the next few weeks!

I'm so sorry hun :hugs: I hope the can goes well on thursday so that you don't have to have an op :hugs:

I've got my BFP ladies :)
big congrats on your bfp :happydance::happydance:

Hi Countrygirl :happydance::happydance: congrats hun :flower:

Ladies I still don't have a MW but I decided to ring the hospital direct as I have had brown spotting for the last 2 days:cry: Anyway I am now booked in for a scan tomorrow at 11.00 am.

So please keep your fingers crossed that everything is alright.

The hospital MW I spoke too was disgusted that I hadn't got a MW or been for an early scan due to ahem my age and also my previous m/c.

So nervous for tomorrow.

X

I've got everything crossed that everything is okay hun :hugs: I really hope everything goes well at the scan tomorrow :hugs:

I'm so sorry nicki. :hugs: :cry: I hope things happen as quickly and easily as possible. Prayers for you and your family during this time. :hugs:

Congrats, countrygirl!!! It's nice to see the :bfp:'s keep coming!

Mouse chicky fx'd this is your month, girl!!! I'll be eagerly awaiting your :bfp: :coffee:

AFM I'm still on birth control. I'm fairly certain my body either ovulated or tried to ovulate this month based on some sharp pains in one side and (tmi) some ewcm! :happydance: I hope things continue working when I go off the pill! DH and I are still trying to decide if we want to try this summer or next. I have formal evaluation next school year and being preggers would make it difficult to do the best I can... but we'll see. :)

:dust: to everyone!

Good luck, happy :sex: lol

Well for me it's now been 3 :bfn: this week (sat, mon and today) on ICs so I'm just hoping I'm one of those women where it doesn't show up on those little strips until much later lol.

Will use a different test either on fri or sat morning.

Still no sign of the :witch: flying in, and still have nausea and lower back pain, and some really weird feelings in my abdomen and occasionally my boobs, it's not painful and not really twinges....I dunno, just weird!

FXed for everyone testing soon :dust:

Sorry I've been so quit ladies. But work has been a bitch.

Congratz ladies with their :BFP:

Sorry to hear about the losses.

And :DUST: to everyone still waiting

Hi Girls!

Can I join this thread please.

I had an ectopic pregnancy in March with my first pregnancy, but in 2 weeks time I can TTC again, whoop!

The :witch: has just got me which is good news as it means I will ovulate smack bang in the middle of our holiday! Holiday :sex: here we come!

Baby dust and 2013 babies to all!

x

Nicki - I'm so sorry your little bean is in your tube, I also had a pregnancy of unknown location (most likely left ovary) in March. I have just started my first af since waiting for my hcg to drop to 0. However we have now decided to wait for a while to ttc again, as work/life/home is just so busy at the moment and I have additional issues once I'm pregnant that would just put too much strain on us.

To everyone else - :hugs:, :dust: or whatever you need right now :) xxx

Hi Ladies

Thanks for all your wishes, I will keep this brief.

I have an empty sac measuring 20mm so one of three things is happening:-

1. Early miscarriage
2. Ectopic
3. To early to see (baby is shy!)

I had to have more bloods drawn for my HCG - the results will be back in at about 6.00pm tonight so I will update as soon as poss.

I just feel like crying now, but I am also trying to remain positive.

Keep me in your thoughts ladies.

X

Good luck, happy :sex: lol

Well for me it's now been 3 :bfn: this week (sat, mon and today) on ICs so I'm just hoping I'm one of those women where it doesn't show up on those little strips until much later lol.

Will use a different test either on fri or sat morning.

Still no sign of the :witch: flying in, and still have nausea and lower back pain, and some really weird feelings in my abdomen and occasionally my boobs, it's not painful and not really twinges....I dunno, just weird!

FXed for everyone testing soon :dust:

I hope that you get a bfp soon :dust: stay away :witch:!!!!

Hi Girls!

Can I join this thread please.

I had an ectopic pregnancy in March with my first pregnancy, but in 2 weeks time I can TTC again, whoop!

The :witch: has just got me which is good news as it means I will ovulate smack bang in the middle of our holiday! Holiday :sex: here we come!

Baby dust and 2013 babies to all!

x

Welcome to the group :flower:

Sorry to hear about your ectopic :hugs: I hope you get a sticky bean soon :dust:

Hi Ladies

Thanks for all your wishes, I will keep this brief.

I have an empty sac measuring 20mm so one of three things is happening:-

1. Early miscarriage
2. Ectopic
3. To early to see (baby is shy!)

I had to have more bloods drawn for my HCG - the results will be back in at about 6.00pm tonight so I will update as soon as poss.

I just feel like crying now, but I am also trying to remain positive.

Keep me in your thoughts ladies.

X

I really hope the blood tests come back good :hugs: I'm sure little one is just being shy :hugs:

AFM - I'm waiting to O and for my repeat blood test :coffee:

Good luck to everyone testing soon!!!! :dust::dust:

Oh Garfie, I am so wishing that you have a shy lil bean there!!

Thanks Vaniila.
I think we should have gargoyles above our doors you know. They ward off evil, so surely that would include the wicked :witch: :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->