All Aboard!! Come ride the 2013 Baby Train! Choo, choo!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:So happy for you Garfie!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Just shows you the nurses and Docs dont always know what i s going on.

Well I'm in my TWW now. And its my 1 year anniversary on Monday. So i'm really hoping for a :BFP: this month. It would be awesome as a anniversary present. :xmas10: I'm going to be testing on the 6th June. and hopefully :witch: stays far away from me.

Nicki - Sorry to hear about your terrible experience. Some doctors are just not ment to be doctors.

Countrygirl- Congratz to you. Amazing news!

Eternity - Fingers crossed.Praying it is just a shy bfp you are dealing with!

Mousy - Lets do the TWW together. Hopefully we get our :BFP: this month.

Garfie im so happy for you! Thats brilliant news!

Ive had my blood test and the hcg has gone up! Was 108 now 154, not good as is showing signs that the pregnancy is growing. Back in tomorow morning for more bloods and another scan to see if pregnancy has gotten any bigger and check there isnt a leak of the tube.

Really dragging out now and am getting frustrated not knowing whats going on. Have said if pregnancy has gotten bigger then they will possibly put a camera in and have a look, im just not really sure whats happening!

Oh good news garfie. What a monumental cock up on their end!

Garfie im so happy for you! Thats brilliant news!

Ive had my blood test and the hcg has gone up! Was 108 now 154, not good as is showing signs that the pregnancy is growing. Back in tomorow morning for more bloods and another scan to see if pregnancy has gotten any bigger and check there isnt a leak of the tube.

Really dragging out now and am getting frustrated not knowing whats going on. Have said if pregnancy has gotten bigger then they will possibly put a camera in and have a look, im just not really sure whats happening!

Great news nicki! Hope lo has moved out of your ovary x

thats awesome Garfie!!! you showed them! :) im glad that everything worked out and i wish you a happy & healthy 9 months :)

Garfie - that is awesome news!

Eternity - I am still hoping for the shy bfp!

mommy and me - I hope this is your month!

nicki - I hope you find out what is going on soon! Praying for you hun!

well I am in "not sure if I OVed limbo"......My temp this morning when I first took it was 97.05 (pre ov temp) but 15 minutes later while still laying in bed I took it again bc I thought maybe I oved yesterday, (I had cramps and what not)....my temp was 97,45 the second time. I dont know what to think. Oh yeah and I was told to start progesterone yesterday which I did. I just hope it didnt stop me from oving....I sent in an email to my RE to ask her what she thinks. Can anyone tell me when they usually start their progesterone?

That is awesome garfie!:thumbup:

AFM, i had some cramping yesterday BBs still sore but sat evening my phone crashed! :nope: and thats where i kept up with when AF came and ended when i O'd my cm my symptoms when we BD ugh sux i just got a new phone yesterday because it was on back order so now its like starting from scratch :wacko:

Hopefully i do get my :bfp: soon!! hows everyone doing?

Oh garfie, I'm so glad to hear that. Good for you for trusting your instincts. :hugs:

Nicki, do they think the embryo moved out of your tube and into the right place? All my thoughts are with you, I hope you get answers soon. Not know is worse than getting bad news, IMO. :hugs:

Great news Garfie! Look forward to hearing about next week's scan.

:hugs: nicki.

Love and :dust: all

Fantastic news Garfie, thank goodness you double checked.

Nicki, could there be good news? I've no idea whether it can move or not.

AFM, not good news. Did a proper hpt.... :bfn: :cry:
It was an unbranded test, one of those that claim the NHS uses so I dunno how reliable they are.

TMI warning!
Had some spotting earlier, when I wiped there was some very brown cm.
I usually get spotting before AF but it's usually more red.
I keep checking and there hadn't been any more yet but I'm getting an odd prickly almost bubbling feeling in my abdomen with some sharp tingling right down in pelvic area, not quite normal AF cramps but the :witch: must be flying in.

Just gutted as I've had so many flipping symptoms and I've actually 'felt' pg, now I just feel stupid lol.

Hubby reckons we just wait and see if AF turns up, if not by Sunday we will pick up clear blue or something.

:cry::brat::sad2: i just want to know whats going on!! In dire need of a :hugs2:

Thanks ladies for your support and encouragement:flower:

I am still very nervous hopefully I will get to book in with my MW today and she can alleviate some of my fears :dohh: (only 7 sleeps until my scan when hopefully I will get to see my baby :happydance::happydance:)

Eternity - That could be implantation if so it will not show up on a preg test yet hun - fingers crossed for you :dust::dust::dust:

Nicki - :hugs: I really hope you don't need an operation - keeping my fingers crossed for you :hugs:

Mommy - That would be an awesome pressie :happydance::happydance:

Hope you all have a lovely Jubilee Weekend and whatever you are doing Have Fun :winkwink:

:hugs:

X

Garfie I hope you get an appt with mw soon hun! And can't wait for good news from your scan!!

I'm about 80% sure I Oed on cd15, now on cd34. Could that really be IB? I thought that happened earlier.... Sooooo confused :dohh:

So much has been happening since I was last online. got DSL and have to take in my other computer to get rebooted.

I am not temping this cycle and just using opk and my ferning scope, I got a positive opk on CD 17 which was May 30th along with full ferning on the scope.

nicki-really hoping for good news for you and no operation, FXed for you hun!!

Garfie-thats good it got straightened out!!

congrats to all the new BFP's

Good luck and Baby dust to all testing soon!!!

sorry eternity.....I hope this still a shy one though. fxed for you!

G/L hopeful!

2DPO for me....Nothing much here, just happy to be in the tww. I find that ovulation is so stressful...did I??? Didnt I???? When did I? Did I have enough bding????? geez!!!!! Exhausting! it is a rainy holiday here so I am taking advantage of sitting on the couch and chilling out and trying to destress from the last few days!

Thanks for all your encouragement ladies but unfortunately it didn't keep the witch at bay; she's here!

Officially CD1.

Tmi warning
It's usually dark red or brownish-red when AF is here but at the moment it's quite a bright red. No idea if that means anything.

I don't understand all the symptoms....

Anyway I have ordered a digi opk and hubby and I are going to try SMEP this cycle. FXed!

:hugs: and :dust: to all.

I am out ladies, I got some devastating news tonight that my BF overdosed. Im so upset about it, and not only that was the last thing I told him was that He didnt care.

I knew something was up and I should of stayed up with him but he left my house after stealing my game system and ds game for my daughter along with some pills that I had on top of the fridge.

Oh my goodness hopeful :hugs2:

Is he going to be ok?

Whatever you do, DO NOT blame yourself!! Don't surround yourself with what-ifs, because you couldn't have known and it is NOT your fault!!!!

You know we are all here if you need us, or pm me if you just need to vent!

:hugs2::hugs::hugs2::hugs::hugs2:

the hospital staff found him face down on the way to the ER, he didnt make it. his sisters just came and notified me that they are doing an autopsy but wont have results until monday. They came and collected his stuff that he had here. I had no idea that he was about to relapse. I will just have to take some time to deal and sort it out. Im heartbroken that I was left in the dark but they didnt know anything either.

Had to break the news of his death to my 6 year old, she just lost her father on Mothers Day. very sad and tragic

Aw hun my thoughts are with you at this sad time :hugs:

:hugs:

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g