All Aboard!! Come ride the 2013 Baby Train! Choo, choo!!

Thanks everyone will pass on everyone's love and hugs xxx sorry to hear your sad news hopeful big :hugs: xxxx

Chelle - Send her my love too :hugs::hugs:

Wishing her a speedy recovery:flower:

:hugs:

X

not sure I had to call in yesterday, maybe talk to my manager and see what I can do, but if I am working then might take my mind off missing him but it will be still on him. I just look to see him text me or walk through my front door. I didnt realize he was on the verge of relapse.

Hopeful you couldn't have known. Don't blame yourself- and don't worry about your daughter supporting you, when we lost my dad my youngest sister would have been just older than your daughter is now, and she was the same. I recently spoke to a conaellor in my workplace about her behaviour and she said it's perfectly normal at that age group. Counselling for yourself is always something to consider... It's good to have someone impartial to speak to as they can look objectively and it can be easier to tell them the inner thoughts that are often the most painful. Either way take care of yourself, and by doing that you will be taking care of your daughter.

Chelle, give nikki hugs, hope she has a speedy recovery.

AFM, was starting to give up hope as had no sign of ovulation, and began to believe the universe was against us... Then suddenly a positive opk! Seeing the horrible times some are having really puts it into perspective, but it's the little signs that keep me going with the constant ttc! I'm only 8 days from the witch arriving, but that's an improvement from the 3 day LP I had a few months ago! If we don't catch this one, think I may try agnus castus to help bring o forward and lengthen LP... Think that would help?

Thanks everyone, and really wish you all well on your ttc journey and fx for a few bfp's soon for all of you.

I believe his family is making the arrangements today and possibly hold a benefit, the problem I have with that is I will be meeting his family most of them for the first time, they all know about me though because he talked constantly about me and my daughter. I wont take her to the services, because I feel as though it will set her back and give her more terrible images. One of his Sister in laws has offered to get my daughter the stuff that he took from her which was her game systems. my mom has also offered to buy her another Nintendo DS, I think it will help her alot more, but I know it wont bring him back.

I guess I am not OUT all the way as I was supposed to O on Saturday and we dtd on Thursday. not really sure if it will be enough but fx that Maybe I can carry a little piece with me of him so that his family can have a memory. If not It will be ok as I will always have him in my heart and memories of him will be with me everyday. Oh AF is due next week on the 13th.

I thought AF was due wednesday but it turns out she's due tomorrow. Hmm. Anyway, bit achy down below now and been having vivid dreams. Not tested since I got a bfn on a frer about 3-4 days ago so may not be out but thinking I am.

hopfulmom2 - i am so sorry, i cannot even try to imagine. please try and stay strong through all of this.

Hope everyone is ok over here! :flower:

Well what a weekend!
Cut a long story short!
Went for my scan friday morning, was admitted straight away as i should never have been sent home from a&e as i had damaged/bleeding vessells and the tube was very in the early stages of rupture!
Went down for op at 4pm friday having to sign consent forms which scared the daylights out of me! Possible hysterectomy!

Came round at 6.20 and wasnt informed of what procedure they had carried out untill 10am saturday morning! The nurses wouldnt tell me and said it was up to a doctor to inform me so you can imagine how little sleep i got that night!

All in all, i was given a d&c to take away remainder of baby 1, and surgery to my tummy to cut baby 2 out of my tube!

They said upon closer inspection there was still evidence of baby 1 sitting in my womb although i miscarried most of this on 16 may.

my tube has been saved although i have a 90% chance of this happening again as there is alot of damage and scar tissue there as a result of being left so long and the pregnancy continuing to grow!

Im not really sure what i feel right now......

Twins... wow! Unfortunatly this was not meant to be and im devastated.

I havent cried since wednesday...... i dont know why, i just cant right now!
how can i cry, things could have gotten seriously dangerous and right now im greatfull that Charlie still has her mummy!

Will i try again......YES!

Not just yet but i was built to be a mummy! I WILL make charlie a big sister! :flower:

Never thought i would be a mummy to 2 angel babies but i am :cry:

Twin 1 grew wings on the 16th may 2012
Twin 2 grew wings on the 1st June 2012
They would have been due on the 21st January 2013

So that sums up my jubilee weekend! :nope:

Big thanks to my big sis (chelle) who has been with me throughout all of this, our babies would have been so close in age! :cloud9:
Cant wait to meet my niece/nephew, december cant come quick enough :happydance:

I'm so glad you are doing okay, nicki. We were worried about you!!

Take your time healing, both physically and emotionally. :hugs:

Oh my god nicki what an awful ordeal you've been through. I'm so sorry for the loss of your twins but so glad they saved your tube. My god what arsehole sent you home!!!!

Wow Nicki, What a horrible experience. I am soooo relieved that you are okay. Please let us know how we can support you through this.

:hugs: nicki, i'm so sorry about your experience, the person that sent you home needs a serious a**e kicking imho!! If you need to talk/rant just ask, I'm always about if you want to PM me anytime. I'm so glad you're ok and that chelle was able to pop in and update us, I have been thinking of you the past couple of days xxx

Hopeful it's good to hear you are dealing with the grief and loss. :flower: You are a very strong woman to be such a support to his family (even if you haven't met them) and your daughter. :hugs:

Nicki I'm so glad you are okay! Twins?! :shock: :cry: I hate they weren't meant to be forever babies but I'm so impressed with your outlook and for being so strong. :hugs:

There's been some sad news lately but such incredible strength and courage! I'm so glad to be a part of this thread of sweet, empowering, and encouraging ladies. :friends:

Thanks again ladies, Services are sometime later this week havent heard the details of it, they are trying to get him buried at a cemetary for veterans since his father was in the army, not sure though. There will be open casket and no benefit but people have been stopping by and dropping off cards and money at his sisters Bar. he is the baby of 7 brothers and sisters and has 12 neices and nephews, another on the way that will be a namesake She will have a middle name of Maxine. My heart just breaks for this family as they lost him so soon and no one got to say goodbye to him. I dont believe he meant to kill himself as he was trying to get to the hospital, his mom thinks he might of had a heart attack. Still waiting on the autopsy reports.

nicki so glad to hear all went well and they managed to save your tube so sorry to hear about the loss of Twins though. Hugs and prayers!!

:hugs: to you Nicki. I'm so very sorry for your loss but it's very good that they managed to save your tube. A friend of mine unfortunately confused her dates and was actually 12-13 weeks when she went for what she thought was an 8 week scan. It was ectopic and was very touch and go for her as her tube was ruptured and they had to remove it and she's been advised not to try again with only the one tube.
So for now be thankful to be here and focus on Charlie for a little while to give your body (and emotional state) tine to recover.:hugs2:

Oh and make sure you lodge a complaint against the flipping idiot that sent you home!! That could've been very dangerous for you and a bloody doctor should know better, so make sure he learns his lesson!!!

I hope you have a speedy recovery. And I am sure you will have a sticky bean in all the right places soon.

aww thanks everyone! Feeling good today! All your comments have made me smile.
Ive something new to focus on for a little while, going to get charlie a toddler bed and do her room up Minnie mouse in the next few weeks! She will love it!
Hope we all doing ok this morning! and you are all fertilising those eggs and cooking up healthy bfp's!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->