All Aboard!! Come ride the 2013 Baby Train! Choo, choo!!

Thanks ladies, Just hope I can make it through this. I dont think my daughter understands fully about death.

Eternity - sorry about AF hun.

Hopeful - Oh my goodness....that is so horrible. I am so sorry....Eternity is right, please do not blame yourself, you had no way of knowing.

:hugs2:Hopeful im so sorry to hear that prayers are with you and your family please do not blame urself, that was something beyond ur control:hugs2:

I realize that, I just am going to have to think of my daughter as #1 and need to put her first. I am not sure what went wrong and when, thought it was going good for us. he treated me and my daughter great and we were so happy all 3 of us.

thanks again ladies and I dont blame myself I just wish I would of known he was relapsing right in front of me, I could of called someone before it was too late.

Don't fret, I'm sure he hid it from you purposely so you really weren't to know.

Like you said, just put your little girl first now. Do you have any nearby family or close friends that can offer YOU some support?

yeah but everyone is kinda saying I told ya so. Wish it was different I know that he did drugs but thought it was the past as he had to go to rehab and stuff. I didnt know it was this bad and he was going down the same path. his family had no idea either but I know they are just as devastated and shocked.

I wish all of you ladies the best of luck in your TTC journey, I will be back when I find a man that will put me and my daughter first. I will pop in and out and see how everyone is getting on. Oh and I took an opk today and its negative also did a hpt and its neg. not really sure if they can last a few days since its been 2 days and due to ovulate today although had pains the last few days and a headache all day yesterday.

Oh my God, hun. That is terrible news. :( I'm so sorry. :hugs: I went through a similar experience in September when my step-dad was found dead in my mum's flat. If you need to talk or vent, don't hesitate to message me. :flower:

:hugs: hopeful I'm so sorry to hear your sad news. My thoughts are with you and your daughter xxxx

Hey everyone I'm nicki01 sister just to let u all know she did get admitted yesterday morning and had to have an operation late yesterday afternoon not to sure on all the ins and outs but ectopic was removed and they have managed to save the tube and ovary but there is damage to vessels I think, she is home now but feeling very sore and very sick will be back with you soon xxx

Thanks for the update chelle, please pass on some :hugs: from me xxxx

Ohmigosh. This thread got sad today. :(

Hopeful, I am so, so sorry to hear about your BF. Please, please please, make sure you have the support you need in a time like this. There is nothing you did or didn't do that caused what happened. Everyone has their demons. Some of us just lose the battle early. :hugs: My thoughts are with you and your daughter. :hugs:

Chelle, thank you for updating us about nicki. Tell her to rest up and take care of herself! :)

Hey everyone I'm nicki01 sister just to let u all know she did get admitted yesterday morning and had to have an operation late yesterday afternoon not to sure on all the ins and outs but ectopic was removed and they have managed to save the tube and ovary but there is damage to vessels I think, she is home now but feeling very sore and very sick will be back with you soon xxx

Thanks for letting us know. I hope she is feeling better soon and any damage is minimal :hugs:

Chelle - thank you for letting us know. I hope she has a quick recovery.

Chelle thanks for the update hopefully she makes a quick and speedy recovery, hugs to her.

thanks everyone for the prayers and thoughts. my daughter is taking it a little better but worse then she did when she found out the news on Mothers day. I just feel like I am a failure at finding men and one is never going to be the right one. My mom feels like I should see a counselor along with my daughter so we can talk about all of this. I cried on and off today and I just know thinking about him sets me off on a rollercoaster of tears and my daughter feels the need to just put her arm around my neck and give me hugs and support, shes 6 and is taking it better than Me. I did manage to get out of the house today and attend my nephews bday party and then head off to watch some races. I have to work tomorrow but I hope they might take it easy on me as I am just so touchy right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->