All Aboard!! Come ride the 2013 Baby Train! Choo, choo!!

Hey ladies, quick question... I finally o'd on Sunday, and my calendar on ff is still coming up green... My temperature has stayed at 36.6 since... Is that normal?

nicki - glad you're feeling better today. :hugs:

eternalwait - 36.6 sounds normal. it means u've definitely Oed! Do you have link to you ff chart?

Nicki - :hugs::hugs::hugs: to you hun, I was crying when I read your post how brave are you being :cry:

Ladies I have read all your posts just popping in to say hi and that I am still here just had a major mad jubilee weekend.:wacko:

I also have had my scan brought forward to tomorrow as I was in hospital on Sunday evening as the brown spotting has turned red - so fingers crossed everything is still okay :thumbup:

Will catch up properly tomorrow love to all you lovely ladies :hugs:

:hugs:

X

:hugs: Thinking of you and hoping for good news, garfie. Glad the doctors were smart enough to get you a scan ASAP.

Hi ladies - can't believe it's been so long since I was last on here!! Had such a crazy 3 weeks, just beginning to take everything in now.
I've been reading previous posts trying to catch up - my thoughts are with you all and sending lots of baby dust to those who need it!!

I would really love some advice girls, been a tough few weeks. As my ticker (and name!) shows, my husband is in the Air Force, and he's finishing up his training in England. I'm finally moving down to be with him at the end of this month once the Scottish schools finish, although we have been ttc since last October. Our first priority was getting us back together, and looking for a job for me later, but a few teaching jobs came up in the small village we're moving to so I applied and got interviews for them both. Had to take a few days off work last week to go down and interview/teach at both schools, and I came back up the road on Wednesday night with a permanent job starting in September!! DH and I are totally thrilled, we really didn't think I'd get a job so quickly. But then we started thinking about the timing of the new job and ttc...had a really hard few conversations about whether we should postpone ttc even just for one or two months, as if it happened this time I'd be 3 months gone before I even started in September. We've had 7 failed attempts and of course there's no guarantee for this cycle, but it seems a bit of a gamble, not just for maternity leave but for general professionalism - doesn't seem right to already be pregnant before starting and having to tell my employer.

What are your thoughts girls? DH and I eventually decided we've been trying for long enough and we don't want to put our lives on hold anymore, so he's been home for the long weekend and I ovulated today, giving us a pretty good chance. We want a baby more than anything but my head's still a little muddled about it all to be honest!

Sorry for the rambling story, hope you can make sense of it. I'd love any comments at all.

RAF, go with your heart. Babies come when babies come, no matter how much we think we can plan these things. :hugs:

RAF, I am also a teacher and am going for promotion even though we are ttc. I considered not going for it but since wr are getting towards 18 months now we decided that I couldn't just put everything else aside forever. I agree with Mackmomma- babies will cOme when they come- if you don't take the job you may end up in the same position once you move... And employers will deal with it... That's what supply teachers are for! :) if teachers waited for the 'right' time, none of us would ever have children.

Although the recent advice was for RAF, I am a teacher with a contract ending June so am applying for jobs even though I'm TTC and I do feel kind of guilty about it. But you are right you can't wait as you don't know how long it's going to take.

Thank you girls, it's nice to have people back up my 'go with your heart' decision! I will be taking the job and starting in September regardless, but like onebumpplease said, it is about guilt. I'd feel so terrible if it did happen and I had to let down my new school, but these past 7 cycles have seemed to drag and I'm getting more tests done on Friday - I suppose we're too far in to stop now! Just have to let nature take its course I guess. Thanks for the advice :)

how do I get my chart added to my signature?

Found it!

Lxb- signature now attached,

any ladies that can shed some light on the the manic cycles... please feel free to have a look-- opk said I o'd on cd25, matches with the late o when i went for my internal scan ( o'd on day 30 then)...

RAF- everyone is right...go with your heart....things happen for a reason!

Eternal - I looks like you took your temp at a different time today? Was it earlier or later? Sometime when you get a positive OPK you could ovulate anywhere from your first positive to 48 hours later.

RAF - Agree with all other ladies. Go with your heart. :thumbup:

Eternal - Agree with ttcbaby. Did you take your temp at the same time everyday? And did you test for OPK at the same time everyday as well?

RAFwife, I applied for a teaching job when I was 4 months pregnant. I did feel guilty, but I needed the salary income which I didn't get as a sub. Everyone, including my boss, was very understanding and supportive. The principal kept asking "am I an uncle yet?" :haha: I was worried, especially since I didn't get a sub, but it all turned out okay. In a way, trying at not the best time sometimes brings a baby (reverse psychology to your eggs maybe?) Good luck!

RAFwife, I applied for a teaching job when I was 4 months pregnant. I did feel guilty, but I needed the salary income which I didn't get as a sub. Everyone, including my boss, was very understanding and supportive. The principal kept asking "am I an uncle yet?" :haha: I was worried, especially since I didn't get a sub, but it all turned out okay. In a way, trying at not the best time sometimes brings a baby (reverse psychology to your eggs maybe?) Good luck!

That's exactly the kind of thing I needed to hear :hugs: thanks so much mouse_chicky. I'm so glad things worked out so well for you. Let's hope the reverse psychology has worked!!

Praying all is good with your sticky bean garfie! really hoping you see little beanie bopping around in there!

Ttc baby- I tested later, but only by about 45 mins... It is a bank holiday after all :) lol.

Lxb- I temp as soon as I wake, and opk in the evening so toughly tge same time everyday...

It's my first cycle temping so not sure what to make of it. Confirmed that I am oing late though, which is helpful since tge hospital have cancelled tge appointment I waited 5 weeks for! I kept giving up opks at cd20 because I knew I should have o'd by then... But this month stuck at it.

EternalWait - temping at a different time could cause your temp to shift up even though you temp first thing you woke up. I think the reason FF gave crosshair is because you have 3 consistently high temp after CD25 (but you could O on CD25-CD27?)

Good Day LAdies,

Just wanted to come say Hi. And ask for FXD that AF doesnt come today.

RAFwife - Just go with it. Currently you dont know if you are preggo or not. So you not lying when you say you dont know. And if it turns out you are then its just one of those things. Just like someone else falling preggos without TTC.

Garfie - Hope your scan goes well. FXD

:DUST:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back