All Aboard!! Come ride the 2013 Baby Train! Choo, choo!!

I have just returned from the scan and I am not feeling like speaking:cry:

The sack has grown but only 4mm and is still empty.

Had another HCG blood test and will get my results at 6.00pm - have been told to prepare for the worst, the best I can hope for is a m/c the worst is an ectopic.

I'm trying to remain positive but it's so hard, maybe mine is the miracle babies you hear about:happydance:

Thanks for your support ladies, will update later.

:hugs:

X

Oh Garfie I am sorry you're in this situation.

Fingers crossed for a miracle.

x

Garfie, so sorry to hear your news. keeping everything crossed for you :hug:

Ladies, I'm back after 2 1/2 weeks out. Had a lovely honeymoon with lots of relaxation, fun, food, :sex: Eggy is being shy and not wanting to show her face- would have been due to O at the end of the honeymoon (I tend to O late in the cycle- average cd21), but still waiting. Last time I O'd this late it came at cd 28 and I'd also been travelling then, so not concerned. Just hope we can keep the BD up over the coming days...

Oh garfie, i really hope you have some positive news from your bloods.
So sorry you are going through this, its not a nice place to be, just waiting.
Your in my thoughts today hun. Lots of hugs and love your way!!

:hugs: You are in my thoughts, honey. Waiting and not knowing is the worst. :hugs:

Mind if I Joing :hugs:

First I am so sorry Garfie but I hope your baby is one of the miracle babies :) I had a procedure done not knowing I was pregnant with DD & they told me to be prepared to miscarry but I ended up going full term :D

A little about me: TTC for a year this month. Im on my 2nd round of clomid & with each cycle have been adding something new. Well this cycle I got a bit crazy about it & added clomid + preseed + bbt + opks lol. I feel like im losing my mind keeping track of everything haha. Im really hoping this is our month as DH birthday is in march :D

:hugs: You're in my thoughts garfie hope for a miracle baby :hugs::hugs::hugs:

:hi: Welcome Beautiful!!!

AFM, tested this morning FMU nothing yet....FX'd Af doesnt show her ugly face fathers day(6/17) is coming up as well as my bday (6/24) so a nice :bfp: would be great!!

:dust:

Oh Garfie, I'm so sorry you're going through this - I'm thinking of you whilst you way to hear :hugs:

Mind if I Joing :hugs:

First I am so sorry Garfie but I hope your baby is one of the miracle babies :) I had a procedure done not knowing I was pregnant with DD & they told me to be prepared to miscarry but I ended up going full term :D

A little about me: TTC for a year this month. Im on my 2nd round of clomid & with each cycle have been adding something new. Well this cycle I got a bit crazy about it & added clomid + preseed + bbt + opks lol. I feel like im losing my mind keeping track of everything haha. Im really hoping this is our month as DH birthday is in march :D

Welcome, hon! I'm sorry you are on the verge of the dreaded one year mark. 2 more months and I'll be there with you! :hugs:

itll be a year of trying here in 5 days :( dang it! hopefully ill get my BFP soon! at least now my doctor is helping me with clomid and ultrasounds and such...

Yeah, my doctor pretty much told me to come back at the year mark and then he'd "get more agressive", whatever that means. Since I had a m/c so recently, he doesn't seem to be too concerned about me being able to get pregnant. Oh, and he told me to abstain from sex from CD1 to CD14. I told him my marriage was more important than me getting preggo quickly. :haha:

lol yeah...me and DH just have sex when we feel like it...we dont schedule it...i dont want our sex life to go down the drain...plus i dont get turned on by scheduling sex...lol :) but for some ppl it works :)

I found a new obgyn since my last retired.. With the new obgyn & FS we are finally moving along. I think they both noticed we are so close to the 1 year mark that they had me do cd3 blood draws (which im waiting on the results), I go for my 1st vag US next week then back for cd21 blood draw. Im not even sure what all they are testing for & what my levels should be =/

Good luck ladies!! Maybe we will all get blessed with a 1 year anniversary present of a :bfp:

:hug: Garfie I am keeping everything crossed for you I really do hope it is a miracle baby but remember do as you feel right as you hear so many stories about how the doctors got it wrong :hugs:

Garfie I hope you got good news. I hope your baby defies the odds and keeps growing. My son was a complete miracle too. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->