All Aboard!! Come ride the 2013 Baby Train! Choo, choo!!

Last FRER - :bfn:

9 months, 11 cycles, and 1 miscarriage. I just want my baby. :cry:

You will get your 2013 baby mackmomma!! Dont give up hope!

Hope your ok Garfie. :hugs:

Feeling very sore and uncomfortable tonight! :wacko:

If one more person asks if we are going to try again and then says we are crazy for even thinking about it.... im going to scream! :cry:

Ive just lost my babies for god sake and i really dont need judging right now! Its me and my OH who have to go through this if it happens again so it is noone elses business! :dohh:
Yes i will put myself through the physical and emotional pain again if it means i have a chance of making my baby girl a big sister!
What is wrong with people! :growlmad:

Sorry for the rant! Im so fricken annoyed!

Don't give up hope, mackmomma. :hugs: You are meant to be a mom.

Nicki, stay strong. Only you and your oh know what's best. My prayers are with you.

Heynicki I cant see how someone wouldnt understand you wanting to try again. I juat wish you a speedy.recovery mentally and physically

Hi Ladies

Sorry to keep you all hanging on........

I waited all night for my call!!!!

Called them this morning to be told my HCG had only gone up 3,565 in a week.

Have woke up with terrible back ache and my boobs seem to be less sore.

So I guess I'm losing it have to go for another HCG on Friday and another scan next Wednesday.

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

:hugs:

X

Garfie - I'm soooooo sorry. I will be adding you to my prayer list. I'm sure everything will turn out as its ment to be.

Nicki - No one can say they know how you feel. Not even someone who has lost a baby. Because every mommy's love is different.

Ladies I need so advise: AF was supposed to come yesterday but still nothing. But it keeps feeling like she is about to come. TMI to follow - You know the funny feeling as if there is something dripping.
DH is beiong so positive. He keeps on saying there is a baby in my tummy. But I dont want to get too excited, because that is when a BFN hurts more.

FXD for everyone.

H&H 9 months to those who already got their BFP

:dust: to everyone

HI everyone!
I just posted on the TTC #1 forum, but I would love to jump on your train! We just started TTC #1 this month...my cycles are unusually long the past 2 months (35 - 40 days...boo) so I am trying OPK's...no positive yet, but waiting!

I'm excited to share in everyone's journey!
:happydance:
kris

:hugs: to everyone who needs them!

Garfie- I really don't know what to say, but try to stay strong hun because you never know, you may still get a miracle!

MM- I am positive you will get your baby, you were made to be a mum. You will get your 2013 baby, something must have compelled you to start this thread after all! Stay positive.

Nicki- you ignore them hun, tell them it's none of their business! Give yourselves a little while to recover physically and emotionally and then if you and your hubby still want to become a mummy and daddy then go for it! Noone has the right to judge you, your body your choice!!
It would have been different had your tube ruptured but it didn't. Just be extra careful and see your dr/mw loads when (not if) you get your next Bfp!

AFM, I'm just so confused by my own body right now! After all the pg symptoms last month, when AF did arrive it was sooooo light. I had one day of spotting(normal for me the day before AF) then the usual four days but all as light as the last day of my usual period!
And then yesterday and today my stomach has been gurgling like made and I keep getting weird twinges, in the same place as a stitch after running, varying between the right and then left and then a twinge now and again in my lower back.
Finally last night I only walked up the stairs and came over so dizzy and faint I thought I was actually going to pass out! It lasted like half hour too, never experienced anything like it before (I think it was only my hyperactive brain that stopped me from flaking out altogether lol)

Garfie hang on to that bit of hope hun, hope the next few days go super quick for you. Nothing worse than just waiting. Hope your little baby is just being a naughty one and things get better!

Thanks everyone for your support, we have a fab bunch here and so much support!

Baby dust to those waiting for bfp's and h&h 9 months to those with them already!

welcome to those just come over!

Garfie - hunni, i'm so sorry you are having to go through this, I will keep you in my thoughts :hugs:

MM - :hugs: hunni, has eternity said you are definitely made to be a mummy and I know you are going to get your 2013 forever baby xx

nicki - ignore, ignore, ignore!! That's all I have to say about the negative comments you have been getting. I always get 'oh well you've got your girls'!! wtf, as if that makes up for losing a baby. Each and every one of my pg's was as wanted as the one before, so no it's not ok! Grr! Anyway you will be a mummy again, and it is completely your and your OH's decision when that will be. Just know that whatever makes you happy, will be the right decision and we will be happy for you and here to support you xxx

To everyone else, :dust:, :hugs: and anti-witch spray :af: xxx

AFM - I don't know where I am or what I'm doing!! Tuesday was 3 months exactly from my shot of metho, so technically I'm good to go physically, mentally I'm not so sure. DH want to ntnp again, I'm scared, but I spend all my waking hours thinking about holding another tiny newborn in my arms again one day. I don't know what to do :shrug: I know I'm strong, I've come through worse I just don't know if I could come through it again. I need to give myself a good talking to I think...

Baby maybe :hugs: you will try again, but only when you're ready.
If you try to force yourself before you are mentally prepared you are not likely to conceive anyway because of the added stress.
Take some time out, really talk it through with hubby and be intimate without even thinking about where in your cycle you are, no charts, no temps, no OPKs, just the two of you being together.

Then when you're ready go crazy with the fertility aids lol!!

:haha: Thanks hun, yep certainly the mental bit is hard. I so so want another LO, I just need to get my head in the right place. I don't tend to chart or use OPK's, so never know where I am lol!! The only thing I know is when af is supposed to show :thumbup:

Okay so no AF yet. And now I have the worst hearburn ever. But I am trying my utmost best not to symptom spot. Please help me. I really really need someone to tell me that I am not going nuts.

ARGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay so no AF yet. And now I have the worst hearburn ever. But I am trying my utmost best not to symptom spot. Please help me. I really really need someone to tell me that I am not going nuts.

ARGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm no help what so ever, but I think you should :test: :haha:

baby_maybe - I am trying not too test too soon. Because every :bfn: makes me feel like such a mess. So I was hoping to be able to hold out till the weekend.

Ah ok hunni, in that case don't test just yet. Your symptoms sound good, but like you said you don't want to get your hopes up. It's only a couple of days until saturday, I have everything crossed for you that you'll get a bfp :dust: :dust:

hoping to be on the 2013 baby train too :), just wanted to post and say lovely idea and lovely name for thread, not ttc yet, wish i was, have to wait 2 cycles after d and c boo hiss. but hopefully soon :) best o luck all xxxx

HI everyone!
I just posted on the TTC #1 forum, but I would love to jump on your train! We just started TTC #1 this month...my cycles are unusually long the past 2 months (35 - 40 days...boo) so I am trying OPK's...no positive yet, but waiting!

I'm excited to share in everyone's journey!
:happydance:
kris

Welcome, mrskrisbg!! With long cycles, I really think OPKs will save your sanity and your energy for :sex: when it counts!

Hi Ladies

Sorry to keep you all hanging on........

I waited all night for my call!!!!

Called them this morning to be told my HCG had only gone up 3,565 in a week.

Have woke up with terrible back ache and my boobs seem to be less sore.

So I guess I'm losing it have to go for another HCG on Friday and another scan next Wednesday.

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

:hugs:

X

:hugs: Stay strong, my love!! I know it's hard with everything being such a mess like it is.

hoping to be on the 2013 baby train too :), just wanted to post and say lovely idea and lovely name for thread, not ttc yet, wish i was, have to wait 2 cycles after d and c boo hiss. but hopefully soon :) best o luck all xxxx

Sorry for your loss, liliesMom. :hugs: Welcome to our train! I hope you get your rainbow very soon.

baby_maybe - I am trying not too test too soon. Because every :bfn: makes me feel like such a mess. So I was hoping to be able to hold out till the weekend.

I know how you feel. BFNs just crush me now. The first few cycles they didn't bother me so much, but ever since the m/c they are like a knife in the heart. :cry: You're a strong woman for holding out - a smart one, too!!

Okay, girls, CD28 and :af:. I feel a little crampy and just generally blah, but not really the normal PMS biotch I tend to become this close to AF. Stupid body, stop giving me hope!! :grr:

Ah MM, I really hope you get a bfp this month, stay away nasty :witch: :af:

I am uber hopeful for you MM and for this cycle I can just feel your bfp waiting around the corner :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->