All Aboard!! Come ride the 2013 Baby Train! Choo, choo!!

What do you think about this for our banner, ladies?

EDIT: OMG IT'S HUGE!!! Gotta make it smaller... :haha:

Try again...

https://i1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa451/LittleSpoon8/Private/2babycopy2.jpg

To put this in your siggy, take out the spaces in [ IMG] and [ /IMG] then copy and paste!

[ IMG]https://i1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa451/LittleSpoon8/Private/2babycopy2.jpg[ /IMG]

Count me in!!! Look out 2013 here we come with a train full of baby dust!! =)

wow I can't believe how fast this thread is moving......I love the name of our group also......

Well I am almost half way finished with my femara...can't wait till I get my bfp.....

I just love the energy in this thread :)

Hi guys, I'll join if that's okay?? This was cycle 15 and I'm out, so 2013 it is...

Love the name as well as I am arriving to my wedding next summer by steam train and had my heart set on a little bundle of joy accompanying me on that journey :) just gotta hope now!!

Hi guys, I'll join if that's okay?? This was cycle 15 and I'm out, so 2013 it is...

Love the name as well as I am arriving to my wedding next summer by steam train and had my heart set on a little bundle of joy accompanying me on that journey :) just gotta hope now!!

How cool, a steam train!! Our house is really close to the train depot here, and it goes by our house every morning around 7am... I love it!!

You are on the list, girl! Welcome! :wave:

Thought I would add some more info about myself.

I'm 33, OH is 34 and we are currently in cycle #4. My ticker should be accurate and I'm roughly 4dpo, so 10 days yet to testing. If I was lucky enough to catch the egg my EDD would be 4.1.13. I am hopeful but realistic ;)

Currently reading a book called 'Getting Pregnant'. It feels nice to be able to feel that I am doing something, keeps me calm; for the moment.

Lets get this train going! AF came to visit yesterday cant wait till shes gone will BD till we cant BD no more :sex:

baby dust to all :dust:

I LOVE the variety of siggie pics :thumbup: will add one when I get to a computer :D

I like the list of fertility foods! I'm lactose and dairy intolerant though, anyone got any ideas on how to replace the full fat dairy products?

:wave: to all new arrivals on the train!

I love you sig picture MM, i'm going to change mine out for it right now :)

I think I can get lactose free 'whole milk' which I think is the UK equivalent of full fat... but I don't use much milk :dohh: I don't think it comes in any other variety though :shrug:

Yeah, the "whole milk" would be considered full-fat. We call it "whole" here too. Our milk system is odd... there's "whole" (full fat), 2% milkfat, 1% milkfat, and skim 0% milkfat. Then there's soymilk, almond milk, lactose-free cow's milk, goat's milk...

Milk, milk, milk.... :sick: Where does breast milk fit in? I went to visit my friend who is still breastfeeding and she wants me to taste it.. I refused! Obviously she wasn't inviting me to extract directly from the source :)rofl:) but I was still a bit like.. no.. I'll try my own for sure though..

Milk, milk, milk.... :sick: Where does breast milk fit in? I went to visit my friend who is still breastfeeding and she wants me to taste it.. I refused! Obviously she wasn't inviting me to extract directly from the source :)rofl:) but I was still a bit like.. no.. I'll try my own for sure though..

Milk is an odd thing. Humans are the only species on the planet that feeds their young another specie's milk. Plus, we pasteurize that milk, which isn't as good for you/the milk as the American gov't wants you to think. Sooo... is breastmilk the only 'real' milk left?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->