All Aboard!! Come ride the 2013 Baby Train! Choo, choo!!

hey ladies -

Wow so much to catch up on!

Garfie - oh hunny...I am sending over all the hugs and positive energy that I can muster! I pray you are ok hun!

mommy and me - I feel the same way...BFN's completely gut me....and now they have me on progesterone suppositories, I HAVE TO TEST in order to know whether to stop them or not.....I totally stresses me out....fxed for you though, your symptoms sound amazing!

mackmomma - sorry hun! I know this will happen for you....keep at it!

nicki - UGH, that just infuritates me.....why do people think that their opinion matters...LOL...I mean seriously....do they realize what they are saying to you? Just because they are not willing to go through it again, doesnt mean you are not...and just like you said...this is a decision to made by you and your OH....their input is not needed and to be honest not welcomed! If they have nothing positive to say....then SHUT YOUR FACE....Ok rant over. Sorry you have to deal with that hun!

baby maybe- I think you being nervous is only human. If you feel like waiting another month will give you more time to heal emotionally then I would say wait.

afm - got my 7 dpo progesterone test back and it is 25.5 on femara.....I hope that is a good number, I am waiting for my RE to respond to me now.

Aaannnndddd on to the next cycle!!! AF has showed her ugly face...

:hugs: sorry hunni, here's lots of :dust: for next cycle. Hope the witch clears off soon so you can get back to :sex: xxxx

Sorry to hear that, hopeful. I'm not more than a day behind you. :hugs:

Thanks ladies i cant wait to get hm so DH can gimme lots of hugs and tell me its gonna happen for us soon!!

hugs Garfie, Really hope you get good results with next hcg and scan!!

nicki Ignore those comments, so rude to judge someone!!

MM hopefully you will get a bfp soon fxed for you this cycle!!

Eternal good luck with the tests and hopefully get a bfp soon!!

Welcome aboard to everyone else and GL lots of babydust.

AFM-the service was today and The family just acted like I was one of them, I felt so honored to have had the chance to get to know their brother and son. I was even mentioned in the obituary and my picture was on the board. What I dont get is he didnt have any drugs or alcohol in his system at all, but he took my daughters game systems and my prescription pills. Sounds too strange, and he didnt even have a dime on him when they found him. I will forever miss him and thankful that I got a chance to meet him and fall in love with him. he looked really good at the service today and just knowing he was looking down on everyone, I bet there was over 100 people that came and paid respects.
his brother and his wife are expecting a little girl and naming her Olivia Maxine Lee, my bf's name Maxwell Lee. so cute and I rubbed the tummy today Just know that Max will watch over her forever and keep her safe along with her 5 siblings. he was the baby of 7 and had 12 neices and nephews.

sorry to rant, I just know hes at peace and isnt fighting the drug and alcohol addiction anymore, Just hope he will watch over all of us and give us signs to let us know hes at peace. thanks ladies you have all shown me support and advice, Wish I could go on with the journey of ttc as we were trying to have one of our own, not really sure its going to happen though.

Morning ladies,

Okay so no AF yet. Trying very very hard to not symptom stop or test untill at least sunday or saturday.

Sorry for AF hopeful! :hugs:

Hopefulmom, I'm glad that you can look on the positive side and acknowledge he is now at rest away from the struggles of addiction. I'm also glad that his family was there for you!! Big :hugs:

AFM, I'm still getting the weird twinging/pinching feelings in my abdomen. And every now and then it feels like a small but heavy lead ball is dropped into my lower abdomen.:shrug:

I even did another IC this morning as someone in my journal suggested my very light AF could have actually been prolonged IB. It was :bfn:
If it was actually positive then these weird sensations would make sense! As would the dizziness/faintness.

Oh well I wasn't expecting it to be positive so I'm not upset, just flipping confused by my own body!!!:shrug::dohh:

Hi Ladies

Sorry to keep you all hanging on........

I waited all night for my call!!!!

Called them this morning to be told my HCG had only gone up 3,565 in a week.

Have woke up with terrible back ache and my boobs seem to be less sore.

So I guess I'm losing it have to go for another HCG on Friday and another scan next Wednesday.

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

:hugs:

X

GARFIE I am so sorry to hear your news. Feel better sending you tons of :hugs:

hugs Garfie, Really hope you get good results with next hcg and scan!!

nicki Ignore those comments, so rude to judge someone!!

MM hopefully you will get a bfp soon fxed for you this cycle!!

Eternal good luck with the tests and hopefully get a bfp soon!!

Welcome aboard to everyone else and GL lots of babydust.

AFM-the service was today and The family just acted like I was one of them, I felt so honored to have had the chance to get to know their brother and son. I was even mentioned in the obituary and my picture was on the board. What I dont get is he didnt have any drugs or alcohol in his system at all, but he took my daughters game systems and my prescription pills. Sounds too strange, and he didnt even have a dime on him when they found him. I will forever miss him and thankful that I got a chance to meet him and fall in love with him. he looked really good at the service today and just knowing he was looking down on everyone, I bet there was over 100 people that came and paid respects.
his brother and his wife are expecting a little girl and naming her Olivia Maxine Lee, my bf's name Maxwell Lee. so cute and I rubbed the tummy today Just know that Max will watch over her forever and keep her safe along with her 5 siblings. he was the baby of 7 and had 12 neices and nephews.

sorry to rant, I just know hes at peace and isnt fighting the drug and alcohol addiction anymore, Just hope he will watch over all of us and give us signs to let us know hes at peace. thanks ladies you have all shown me support and advice, Wish I could go on with the journey of ttc as we were trying to have one of our own, not really sure its going to happen though.

glad to hear everything went well. I agree it is weird there were no drugs in his system. I dont mean to pry but was there a cause of death listed? Im just glad you doing ok.:hugs: hugs!!!!

It's my egg and I want it now, fertilized, sticky, healthy, strong, and viable! there does that cover everything. lol

oh when will i ever O?
ok im done just had to get a really small rant out the way.

baby dust to all :dust::dust:
and :hugs: and positive vibes to everyone feeling down today

he died of a Massive heart attack, he felt something wrong a few weeks ago with heartburn and his arms and wrists going numb but wouldnt see a dr about it. The last time I saw him he was really sweaty and I could tell he looked and seemed different. I wasnt sure Why he took the game systems and what he did with them, since there was no money found on him. he even left his wallet here as to why they used his cell phone after finding him face down on the cement ramp going to the ER, he knew his heart was bad. I just wonder if I could have known and called for help Would he still be here today. I cant beat myself up wondering though, I just know hes at peace and there are no more struggles with him trying to stay sobor.

Thanks, and the cause of death was a heart attack.

hopeful - It sounds like the service was nice. You are right, no beating yourself up. His time was up and though he is gone to soon, he will always be in your heart. Hugs hun!

mommy - good for you! I dont like to test either. Fxed for you this weekend.

mimi - love the rant!

afm - nothing much.....9 dpo and waiting it out! I wonder if my trigger shot if out of my system yet......hahahaha....well I do need something to obsess about!

I did finally stop spoting from the iud removal. Now the cm is brown. I need to study up on cm anyone know amything about a brownish cm or spotting? In ref to O'ing?

Thanks ladies for all your wishes:-

I am very confused now just had the results of my HCG test wonder if you ladies can shed any light?

6 June HCG 32565
8 June HCG 31494

It has gone down but not enough???? - I have another scan on Wednesday so hoping to see something:happydance:

The M/W contacted my Doc about the levels and the doc said maybe I am further on - how can that be when my lmp was 8.4 (apparently at 9/10 weeks HCG levels drop)

I am trying not to get to excited - but they have given me a little bit of hope again

X

Whoa garfie that's just crazy. I really hope they give you some good news soon!! When do you expect to hear back from the doctor?

MM - You are right - I can't do anything but wait now until Wednesday when I have the scan:cry:

I keep going from elation to crying as results keep coming in :cry: not sure if I'm having a slow m/c (if there is such a thing????) but this feels nothing like my m/c last year:shrug:

At the moment the doc conclusion is "inconclusive":wacko:

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g