All Aboard!! Come ride the 2013 Baby Train! Choo, choo!!

I really believe that you are just further along. And you have a wonderful miracle sticky bean.

AFM - Still no AF arrival. So I am really hoping that this is my month.

Please Mr. Stork let this be the month. And then also visit every lady is this thread.

Mommy and Me :happydance: good luck when you test hun :dust::dust::dust:

I don't think I am further along as lmp was 8.4 (so that makes it right yes?) I am so confused at the moment it's unreal:shrug:

:hugs:

X

I really believe that you are just further along. And you have a wonderful miracle sticky bean.

AFM - Still no AF arrival. So I am really hoping that this is my month.

Please Mr. Stork let this be the month. And then also visit every lady is this thread.

Listen to the sweet lady storky!

Good luck garfie, I have everything crossable, crossed for you xxx

Still sounding good mommy and me, lots of :dust: for when you test xxx

Garfie, I really hope you get some good news on Wednesday! Try to keep yourself distracted until then!! :hugs:

Mommy- FXed for you!! When are you testing?

Hopeful lots of hugs to you!!

Garfie, maybe u r further along even though it may not make sense, a lot of things in life dnt make sense!!! lol GL

AFM, just hanging around had a glass of wine last night and DH did comfort me told me not to stress we'll get our :bfp: soon and then hit me with the "it'll happen when its suppose to" line!! i wanted to smack him but i know he meant well...lol

Went for my follow up bloods today and am all back to normal! :happydance:

Am pleased as it means baby plans can come quicker! I want :witch: to hurry up so my 2/3 month count down can begin as im impatient already! :dohh:

But theres a little bit of me that thinks 'wow, its all really over' :cry:
Today confirmed that everything is gone and my body is definitely NOT PREGNANT any more! I know it hasnt been for a week now but its been confirmed!

Im desperate to try again, nervous, scared, confused, excited. Im glad my hcg has gone so things can get moving but dont want to get moving to soon as i want to be fully recovered but also dont want to wait!

I dont know :dohh:
None of that really makes sense does it? lol.

Good luck Garfie, hope your scan on Wednesday goes well, sending you lots of :hugs:

MM aren't you knocked up yet :rofl: I told you, you have to try Soy!!!

AFM - Sorry I have been MIA, we have been so busy at work and due to being winter here everyone is sick so a lot of people have been taking time off. It has been good for me - OVERTIME = MORE MONEY :haha:

I also had to farewell a dear friend last week when him and his girlfriend were killed in a motorbike accident. I have known him since I was 9yrs old, so it was really hard to say goodbye. He was only 24 and she was 20. We also found out that his girlfriend was 11weeks pregnant at the time. The service was beautiful, he was carried by his colleagues (he was in the Australian Army) with a band and his coffin covered in an Australian flag.

Had our appointment with the IVF Doctor who has booked us in for egg retrieval on the 21st September. They have given me the pill to start when I get my August period as I have to start my period on the 8th September and not the 11th, due to having an IVF w/PGD cycle. They only do IVF w/PGD egg retrieval on Mondays and Fridays. Then I have to see them around CD22 to collect all my drugs and have a blood test to see if my period is running on schedule :haha: The doctor and all the nurses were amazing, not like the other IVF doctor we saw last year, the centre was like one big happy family and everyone was really relaxed and positive. After what DH and I have been through we are really looking forward to going through this journey with them, they are just so positive and our nurse is so funny..

Nicki I'm really pleased that your hcg is back to 0 so fast, the worst part for me of having to wait 9 weeks for mine to drop was that I felt I just couldn't move on. Big :hugs: coming your way xxx

Morning ladies just checking in, thanks for all your nice comments:flower:

The bleeding is getting heavier for me - but I am trying to remain hopeful for my miracle baby:thumbup:

Reading all your posts and stalking not commenting on them though as I seem to be in my own private world at the moment hope you ladies understand.

Oops there I go again crying :cry::cry:

:hugs:

X

Sorry about af hopeful.

Nicki, I hope you can try really soon for your forever baby.

:hugs: garfie

Welcome new members and :dust: to those testing!

AFM, 9/10 DPO, :bfn:, but it's still early. I'm going on vacation so won't be online, but hopefully I'll have good news when I get back.

Love and prayers girls.

:hugs: Garfie

AFM af is almost gone. Another 2 days and she should be gone completely.

:hugs: Garfie, thinking of you!!

:dust: to everyone!!

GL mouse!!

Afm, I'm STILL getting these weird twinges and pinches. It stops for a while and I think it's all over and then suddenly it starts again. Had some cramping and mild nausea after eating last night.

Anyone have any ideas what on earth is going on with me???

Anyhoo, cd8, let the SMEP commence :sex:.....

:witch:Should have had a visit from :witch: today... No sign yet- considering hiding under my bed to see if I can trick her...

:dust:

cd27 and just got my +ve OPK...had a well timedBD session this morning before DH headed off for the weekend, so fxd...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->