All Aboard!! Come ride the 2013 Baby Train! Choo, choo!!

Hope your still under the bed eternal!! :dust:

Thankyou mouse_chicky, i hope so too!

I think I'm going nuts. Still no AF. But I'm too scared to test. I'm scared of getting a :bfn: argh!

Good luck to all the ladies dealing with difficult times. Fxd for :bfp:

Mommy and me- I know the feeling. It's been so long and it's so upsetting everytime I see that horrible single line, that now I really Don't want to test! Think I'll just hide for a few more days and see how it goes!

I'm itching to test, because this was our first cycle NTNP/TTC... but I'm only 7DPO today. :) I don't want to test earlier than Thursday (11DPO). :p

Ladies... get under that bed with eternal! :haha:

Hope the :witch: doesnt get any of you! Hope to see you all have nice healthy bfp's in the next few days, will be sure to keep my fingers crossed for you all :thumbup:

Good luck ladies if you can hear me from under the bed lol :dust:

Afm, got my smiley face on opk yesterday (cd8 :saywhat:)
So lots of :sex: now, hope we catch that egg, swim :spermy: swim!!

That's early Eternity, get :sex: and hopefully you'll be able to catch that egg :thumbup:

AFM - oooppps we might have started ntnp'ing. I'm still scared about another ectopic, but I think I always will be so it won't make any difference waiting :shrug: Anyways af is due around the 25th, maybe she won't appear this month.....

Just take it one day at a time babymaybe, try not to think about what may or may not happen when AF is due, just enjoy the intimacy!

And yep, that is darn early for me. My cycles are irregular but are usually longer than average, just so glad I decided to test last night and not wait until cd10 as per the SMEP directions I read!! Certainly won't be needing the 20 sticks with my opk this month lol.

On the plus side at least it's not such a long wait for AF/testing lol

It is indeed a good job you decided to do a sneaky OPK! :thumbup: I wouldn't imagine I ov as early as that either but since I don't keep track I suppose anything is possible. I'm on cd14 today, so I suppose I'll be ov'ing sometime soon, if not already. I don't want to go crazy tww, so I'm going to try not thinking about it and just concentrate on arranging dd4's bday party next weekend :)

Ok, I could really do with some advice from those of you who have been using OPKs longer than me (two days lol)

I know that the smiley face/positive appears with your LH surge, which can happen 24-48 hours ahead of O, but here's what I don't understand....

I did one last night at 10pm, smiley face. I did one today at 7pm, no smiley.
Does thus mean I've now Oed and quite possibly missed it apart from one round of BDing last night.... Or.... Might I be Oing today/tomorrow?

I have no idea if the LH surge dies down again when you actually O or if it can stop in advance.

I'm still getting the odd twinge on my right side but not as frequently as the past few days. I'm worried I've missed out this month. Although we shall still be BDing tonight and tomorrow as per SMEP.

Thanks in advance ladies.

I don't use opk's myself, but from what I understand you would normally ov 24-48 hours following the smiley face or positive OPK. Therefore if you got your surge yesterday you should definitely get :sex: as you'll be right on time to catch the egg. Good luck hunni xx

Also just to add, if you :sex: last night, you definitely stand a good chance of catching the egg! :)

baby_maybe... yay for ntnp! Fingers crossed when the time comes your little bean attaches to a nice comfy wall in the womb! :thumbup:
Will be stalking you through this! :flower:

OK i feel like a freak writing this but im going to anyway! :blush:

as you know i had my ectopic removed on the 1st and confirmed my bloods were back to normal on friday but.....

although we are not trying again just yet can i start taking folic acid??

im frightened of getting my body TOO ready! im frightened of having sex before i ovulate when we try again, just incase the egg gets fertilised too soon and plants in my tube again! i feel like i should do it after i ov so that things are further down! :dohh: Is this even possible???

I dont want my body to be so ready that it goes 'all systems go, implant the fertilise egg' :blush::blush::blush:

Please someone tell me this isnt how it works! Im so confused and want to do everything i can to prevent this! I know that its not possible to completely prevent it as im high risk of it happening but i need someone to unscramble my chewed up brain!!

Nicki - I totally understand your fear, it is one of my biggest ones too. Having had quite a long time to process all of these thoughts now I have come to the conclusion that I will always be scared, no matter how long I wait or what I do. It is totally natural to feel this way after such a traumatic experience.

With regards to the folic acid, I started taking mine as soon as my hcg hit 0, I had to wait until then because of the metho shot I had and the risk of the folic acid interfering with it if I started taking it earlier. I was very scared when I first started taking it that it might make something grow again (stupid I know) that would give me problems, but nothing bad as happened and now the way I think about it is that it can only be a good thing having all the extra vitamins floating around in my system. I try to put the bad thoughts out of my head as they tend to overtake all my rational thoughts. Statistically a second ectopic pregnancy only has a very slightly higher chance of happening than if you've never had one, it is after you've had two that your chance jumps up significantly, so looking at it that way neither of us has a much increased risk of this happening again as we did before we even got our bfp's last time.

Hope that helps a bit, sorry I've rambled on a tad! Xx

Good Morning ladies.

Okay so it is flippen freezing in in "sunny" South Africa. The weather has changed over night. :cold:

And i cant even take a nice super hot bath to warm me up a bit. Because I don't know if I've got a sticky bean or not. And I read too hot water could cause problems.

I decided I will wait till Friday before I test. That means I will be 9 days past what was supposed to be AF arrival day. That's if she doesn't arrive in the mean time. :af:

I think I'm joining the other ladies under my bed.

Fxd Hoping to get a :bfp: on Friday. Till then I wait. :coffee:

:hugs: garfie we are all here for you whatever the outcome fx

first fs appointment tomorrow, slightly nervous but think that all that will happen is that they go through our medical history again and the second appoint is when things start to happen but who knows not long to wait now

Mommy- get under that bed and hide!! :af:
GL and FXed for your bfp on Friday!!!

Gilmore- GL for your appt!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back