All Aboard!! Come ride the 2013 Baby Train! Choo, choo!!

:bfn: for me today, 8DPO. I know it's still early though, so I'm going to test again on Wednesday. I feel okay about it though - I'm actually quite looking forward to BDing a lot next cycle. :p

hi ladies havnt been on for a while been on holiday ect

can you take a look at this pic and tell me if it looks like a pos OPK top one is from yesterday and bottom from this morning

ps good luck with your appt gilmore if you need to chat just pm me (been through fertility treatment myself clomid, assisted and IVF) xx

Attachments

• 2012-06-11 10.33.06.jpg
    2012-06-11 10.33.06.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 10
I would say today's is positive Rosie, maybe try again later on?

Sorry for the bfn Waffler, but it's still early yet, plenty of time for the egg to settle in!
Remember you're not out til AF gets ya!!

mommy - well done for still not testing, I would definitely have caved by now!!

gilmore - good luck at your appointment hunni xx

Rosie - yep that one from this morning looks almost as dark as the control, maybe this afternoon it will be as dark or darker. Time to get :sex: :dust:

mrsswaffer - sorry for the bfn, it's sill early for you though and you're not out until the :witch: shows, good luck :dust:

AFM - nothing much to report. I think it's cd15 here today so DH and I have been making sure to :sex: regularly over the past few days. Other than that, I guess we're moving into the dreaded tww!!

AF got me so means I am out until I can find another soulmate. not really sure though, my heart was set on him, I hate falling in love and then that person either leaving or getting taken away, I wish he was still here and its killing me going everyday without him. work went ok yesterday still had bouts of emotions and some came out, I seen 2 of his sisters last night and they came over and brought my daughter a DSi being right before he passed he took my daughters old one and our Wii, I will get her a new Wii but will take some time. I am not sure why he took it, really hope the toxicology reports show something else besides his heart attack. he took a little piece of me with him when he left and now I just feel alone and heartbroken.

Good luck ladies and lots of Babydust to you all. I knew it wasnt going to be true this time, as we only dtd before Oing and it was too early.

IM sorry hopeful! Just know wheeping doesnt last always! It Will get better over time.

Hi ladies.

Okay so I caved and tested.

And I'm so happy.

Got a :bfp: so will test again tomorrow morning.

:dance: Yay!! That's great mommy, I had a feeling you would get your :bfp: h&h9 months to you xx

Wow, this thread moves!!

:hugs: to everyone who needs them: garfie, hopefulmom, rosie, waffer...

:happydance: Congrats, mommy and me!!

Mommy and Me :happydance::happydance:

I bet you're on cloud nine hun - no feeling like it eh?

First Class here you come:flower:

So did you do anything different, take anything different this cycle?

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

:hugs:

X

Congratulations Mummy & me on your :bfp:

congratulation mommy & me!!!!!

thanks for the response on the OPK i have done another this afternoon just to check of course nothing to do with the POAS addiction i have lol

this is it what do you think x

Attachments

• 2012-06-11 17.05.07.jpg
    2012-06-11 17.05.07.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 3
That looks great rosie, i'd say that it definitely darker than the last one you posted. I'd get straight to bd'ing if I were you :thumbup:

Garfie - how are you hunni? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"