All Aboard!! Come ride the 2013 Baby Train! Choo, choo!!

Big congrats mommyandme! Yay!

Thanks for your help baby_maybe, you have reassured me! . Will get on the folic acid tomorrow!

Going to get a blood test before I start my provera friday....its been a year of ttc today...so lets hope ill get a bfp soon :(

You're welcome nicki :)

sugar :hugs: I hope you get your long awaited bfp soon hunni xxx

:hugs: sugar. Seems like quite a few of us are either coming up on year of TTC or just past that year mark. :hugs: It's a crappy milestone.

Congratulations mummyandme!!

AFM I'm still under the bed ATM... Not brave enough to test though- gonna test Friday if she hasn't found me by then...

My temp dropped this morning, down to 36.5- that's a bad sign right?

Yeah it sucks...I could have sworn I was pregnant a few months back...but guess not..swear I am now too...but doubt it...at least now I'm on clomid and doing more testing...do hopefully here soon...gl. everyone!!!

Thank you so much ladies.

Well I tested againthis monting and still bright pink :bfp:

I am so excited. But just taking it slow. Will only go see the doc in July. Becasue I am scared something bad happens.

I started laughing when DH said that there is two lines. And then asked what that means. I couldnt stop laughing.

All I did this month was follow SMEP but not down to the last T. And I just tried to relax a bit. (easier said then done)

:dust: :dust: :dust: to all the other lovely ladies who need it

Yay, another SMEP success story!

I just hope it'll work for me too, but next cycle, I don't hold out much hope for this month!!

:dust: to all.....

Quick question:

I had positive opk on cd8, negative on cd9. Should I assume cd8 was O, and count days pat from there?

I don't temp so I can't verify the exact day that way.

MM - Do you know something I don't hun? - I just checked the first class and can see you put me down as twin angels trying soon:shrug:

I go for a scan tomorrow hun - nothing has been confirmed yet they have just seen an empty sac hoping its nice and full tomorrow:happydance:

As far as everyone is concerned (not looking to hopeful - but hope is all I have at the moment) I am still pregnant.

Maybe tomorrow I will have good news eh ladies?

:hugs:

X

Fingers crossed for you Garfie! I hope you get to see a very shy lil bean tomorrow!!

Garfie - i think she has you confused with me hun, im ectopic lost twin angels!
Got everything crossed for your scan!

Mrsswaffer - I think I see a very faint line on that test hun, good luck :)

Garfie - fingers crossed for tomorrow hun, thinking of you xxx

Eternity - I would go with day of positive opk, although you could have o'd the day after.

AFM - cd16 :coffee: :sleep:

Mrsswaffer - I think I see a very faint line on that test hun, good luck :)

Garfie - fingers crossed for tomorrow hun, thinking of you xxx

Eternity - I would go with day of positive opk, although you could have o'd the day after.

All the words I wanted to say! Good luck everyone! :dust::dust:

garfie thinking of you tomorrow. I hope you have wonderful news for all of us!

mommyandme - congrats! Yipee for another bfp!

waffer - I think I might see one.....test again!!!!

afm - 13dpo and I will be testing tomorrow to see if I should come off of the progesterone. after sex last night I had horrible cramps so much so I thought af was coming....though I do think she might be knocking on my door! I will let you guys know tomorrow.

Congrats Mommyandme on the BFP!!! happy and healthy 9 months

Garfie I hope you get to see your lil bean on your scan FXed!!!

Waffer, I see something very faint, GL on next test!!

Eternity I hope you get your BFP soon!!!

FX for more BFP's on this train, would like to see all of you within next 3 months with BFP's.

AFM I am out, not sure I can count myself on this train anymore, AF showed up yesterday and BF is gone and surely cant get a bfp with a partner in heaven, wish it was that he left me all his swimmers. I am not holding out to find another soulmate because there isnt another like him. he was amazing and now its not going to happen. I would of loved to give his family a child of his, I guess God didnt see it that way.

MM - Do you know something I don't hun? - I just checked the first class and can see you put me down as twin angels trying soon:shrug:

I go for a scan tomorrow hun - nothing has been confirmed yet they have just seen an empty sac hoping its nice and full tomorrow:happydance:

As far as everyone is concerned (not looking to hopeful - but hope is all I have at the moment) I am still pregnant.

Maybe tomorrow I will have good news eh ladies?

X

Garfie - i think she has you confused with me hun, im ectopic lost twin angels!
Got everything crossed for your scan!

Ladies, I am so so so so soooo sorry. Yes, garfie, I had you and nicki confused... can you forgive me and my blondness? :wacko: I have fixed the first page... :blush:

waffer - I think I might see one.....test again!!!!

I see something very faint... but I didn't have to make it bigger to see it on my monitor. :D Test again honey I wanna see a fat pink line!!

AFM I am out, not sure I can count myself on this train anymore, AF showed up yesterday and BF is gone and surely cant get a bfp with a partner in heaven, wish it was that he left me all his swimmers. I am not holding out to find another soulmate because there isnt another like him. he was amazing and now its not going to happen. I would of loved to give his family a child of his, I guess God didnt see it that way.

:hugs: My heart just breaks for you. Please don't think you can't be a part of this group just because of what happened. We always need TTC cheerleaders and positive energy around. :hugs:

Me, I ordered a smiley OPK kit and set alarms on my phone for SMEP. I will get pregnant this month. Not an option anymore. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->