All Aboard!! Come ride the 2013 Baby Train! Choo, choo!!

hope everyone had a great weekend. I went in for my scan at cd11 & had 4 follicles. One on the right that was 17mm, 3 on the left that were 16mm, 15mm & 11mm. Doctor said he wouldn't be to concerned about the 11mm follicle as it is a bit small but has hope that the other 3 could grow bigger & get fertilized.. Trying to BD witch dh but I feel like Im missing it. ahhha lol

MM - Nothing to forgive hun and I think TTC sends us all blond at times :wacko:

:hugs:

X

Well ladies idk if or how much longer imma be on this train either....me and DH have been stressing a lot lately and arguing constantly :nope: and right now we have decided to stop actively ttc and not sure if were gna stay together or not...bding has been so difficult lately so we kno something isnt clicking...:shrug: wish me luck tho ladies he is my everything and plz keep us in ur prayers as we go thru this...i will kno within a couple days if i will still have my OH around or not :cry:

FXed for you hopeful and prayers and thoughts for you and your relationship. I wish mine was still here, I know we would of worked it all out and gotten him the help he needed. Much love for you and your OH to work it out, maybe take a small break from ttc if that is what it takes put some romance back into it. I will keep you in my prayers and thoughts.

MM Good luck this month, FX for a bfp at the end. I just dont want to be disappointed in seeing all the bfps and knowing until I find someone else that will make me just as happy as He did I wont be able to hang on to any thread. Plus yesterday at work found out a dear friend of mine a coworker has cancer all in her body and starts chemo tomorrow, My prayers and thoughts are with her and her family, Just a basket case lately here we both cried and I need positive thoughts and happenings around me to be positive from here on out.

I just dont want his family to think that I am moving on too fast, I miss him so much but also want to be happy and need a shoulder to cry on, not sure it be another man though, I am sure they dont want to hear me ranting and raving about what could of been. I wont be looking to replace him as NO one can. He was a one of a kind person and its just so hard knowing hes not here anymore. waterfall of tears are back.

Well ladies idk if or how much longer imma be on this train either....me and DH have been stressing a lot lately and arguing constantly :nope: and right now we have decided to stop actively ttc and not sure if were gna stay together or not...bding has been so difficult lately so we kno something isnt clicking...:shrug: wish me luck tho ladies he is my everything and plz keep us in ur prayers as we go thru this...i will kno within a couple days if i will still have my OH around or not :cry:

I'm so sorry hunni, ttc can be so so hard on both us women and on men equally, although they tend not to show it in the same way we do. I hope you and DH can find a way through the difficult time you are having :hugs: xxx

:hugs:hopefulmom, just so much for you to deal with :hugs:

MM - Do you know something I don't hun? - I just checked the first class and can see you put me down as twin angels trying soon:shrug:

I go for a scan tomorrow hun - nothing has been confirmed yet they have just seen an empty sac hoping its nice and full tomorrow:happydance:

As far as everyone is concerned (not looking to hopeful - but hope is all I have at the moment) I am still pregnant.

Maybe tomorrow I will have good news eh ladies?

:hugs:

X

Here's hoping for a full sac tomorrow Garfie :thumbup:

I am not religious, but I do send you lots of positive thoughts that you and DH can get through this, maybe with just a wee bit of a break from TTC. :hugs:

Okay, still hiding from the witch, bur starting to stress now... I am Only 9dpo but technically I am 3/4 days late... I wanna wait til Friday and have been being very good and not getting my hopes up- but now I can feel them rising and so worries that IRS just going to be a big disappointment when she eventually figures out where I'm hiding!!

Also I am usually really good at ignoring symptoms, but finding it so hard to not symptom spot :s I need a quick slap and to just get through til Friday... Would love to tell my father in law on Sunday that he will be a grandad- he is so supportive and I know it would make his fathers day!! Argh I need to stop this!!

:hugs: EternalWait I hope you get your :bfp: :dust:

AF has gone so now just waiting to ov. May get some opks tomorrow.

Wow, fast train! Chugga chugga. :haha:

Hard to catch up, but I did notice mommy and me's :bfp: :happydance: Congrats!

Nothing to report. Tested yesterday at 11 DPO, :bfn:. My temp is starting to drop, so I don't think I'll waste any more tests. Just going to enjoy the rest of my vacation with unexpected wifi---and bask in hot tubs, roller coasters, and wine. I am ready for Cycle 7, SMEP #3---let's do this!

Love and :dust: all.

thinking of you today garfie :hugs:

oh and another bfp, congrats mommy and me

You stay hidden Eternal, hope you can allude the witch all the way to a bfp!!

Garfie, thinking of you today!

:dust::dust::dust:

Big congrats to mrsswaffer and Mommyandme on the :bfp:'s :D :D :D

hopefulmom2 my heart goes out to you hun, try and surround yourself with family and friends to get through this difficult time :hugs:

Hopeful214 I hope you and your oh manage to work through your differences and hopefully you'll be able to start ttc again soon :flower:

garfie good luck with the scan today hun :hugs:

MM This is your month hun :dance:

AFM - Finally in the TWW and bored!!!! just wish the tww would hurry up and end, I've been waiting for ages already!

Good luck today Garfie keeping everything crossed :dust:

AFM - Finally in the TWW and bored!!!! just wish the tww would hurry up and end, I've been waiting for ages already!

Tell me about it Vaniila...I'm cd31 and just 3dpo :dohh: There have been a LOT of long cycles this month-and at least one I know ended in a :bfp: :thumbup:

Tell me about it Vaniila...I'm cd31 and just 3dpo :dohh: There have been a LOT of long cycles this month-and at least one I know ended in a :bfp: :thumbup:
Long cycles suck big time!
I really hope this is your month :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back