All Aboard!! Come ride the 2013 Baby Train! Choo, choo!!

Thanks hun- you too :flower: Long cycles were great when not TTC as you get that extra week or so each cycle without AF :haha: But during TTC they just suck. I've got a short LP, though, so less time to wait, though not so good for catching eggy :dohh:

im now in TWW ladies cant believe ive actually had a positive OPK never ever had one before so fingers crossed!

hope all goes well today for you garfie x

Did any of you who have conceived already have a very light/short AF in the months leading up to your BFP?

I am worried that this might hinder my chances, as ever since coming off BCP, AF has been very light and quite short.

I've always been a heavy flow person so I can't help I'm afraid but I hope someone can soon :hugs:

Hi Ladies

Just to let you all know I will be giving up my seat in first class (any takers?)

I am having a dnc tomorrow at 8.00am.

I have had another mc at 9w 3d - feeling so sad :cry::cry::cry:

Good luck with all those about to test :dust::dust::dust:

:hugs:

X

Og Garfie, I'm so sorry to hear this. I hope all goes well tomorrow- we'll be thinking of you. Big :hug:

Hugs Garfie, hope it all goes well tomorrow, my prayers are with you. I hope the recovery isnt such a long road ahead and the light at the end of the tunnel is a short distance.

Garfie - :hugs: I'm so sorry to hear this, hope all goes well tomorrow xxx

:hugs: garfie. :cry: I can't imagine what you're going through but I am praying for a quick recovery and a forever baby very soon! :hugs:

:hug: Garfie :hugs::hugs2::hugs:

So very sorry to hear that! I wish you a speedy recovery!!!

garfie I'm so sorry hun :hugs: I'm here if you need anyone to talk to :hugs:

:hugs: Garfie. Please take all the time you need to heal both physically and mentally. A loss is so hard, no matter where you were in your pregnancy. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: The girls in the M/C support forum are amazing, btw. :hugs:

Garfie im so sorry hun, hope all goes ok tomorrow. Will be thinkin of you. :hugs:

:hugs: Lots of hugs Garfie im so sorry!! :hugs: U will be in my prayers hope u have a wonderful and speedy recovery so you can get bk to joining us in the TTC journey! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

AFM,things are going better we've decided we cant live without eachother and were gonna make it through the storm till we see a rainbow with the sun shining....Thank u ladies for all ur support and prayers

lots of :dust: to everyone!!

Hopeful - I'm really pleased for you hunni xx

mrsswaffer - :dance: congrats hunni, h&h 9 months :) xxx

Haha I was about to call you out mrsswaffer - I clicked on the spoiler in your siggy and was like :saywhat:

Congrats, honey!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"