All Aboard!! Come ride the 2013 Baby Train! Choo, choo!!

Mrswaffer - congrats hun!

Garfie - So sorry for your loss. Please let us know what we can do to help you through this horrible time!

afm - bfn this morning...waiting for RE to tell me what to do now!

Congratulations mrswaffer! Lovely news!

So sorry it didn't have a happy ending thi time garfie... Hope you have a quick recovery and we will be here waiting when you are ready to start making your way back to first class.

AFM- still under then bed... Thanks for cheering me on eternity! Determined to make it to Friday before testing- keep convincing myself she has found me... But so far this seems to be working... Just hoping for a really sticky bean :)

Congratulations mrsswaffer here's to a happy & healthy 9 months :dust:

Congrats MrssWaffer - :happydance::happydance:

I will catch up with rest of you ladies soon - I'm just in a bit of a dark place at the moment.

Scared stiff about tomorrow too:cry:

After the weeks of waiting it's finally over :wacko:

The cramping isn't helping either grrrr

:hugs:

X

Don't be scared, honey. I know they have to put you under for the procedure but it's not as scary as it sounds. Just make sure you have plenty of things to drink for when you wake up. You'll need the fluids and you will be THIRSTY!! :hugs:

Dont be scared garfie, ive gone through a dnc and its not as bad as it sounds...yes its something that no woman wants to go thru but unfortunately some of us do!! lot of :hugs:

Aww garfie hope everything goes ok tomorrow amd you have a speedy recovery

Garfie - I'm really sorry to hear, sending big hugs your way :-(

Mrswaffer - congratulations, fab news!

Baby dust to all, I'm about to ovulate, Fingers crossed!

X

Congrats mrswaffer.

Thinking of you today Garfie. Its not what any women wants but its really not that bad, your body will recover quicker than you think. your mind and emotional side of things i cant say as everyone is different. Im still numb and dont even feel like it was me that went through what i did 2 weeks ago!
Just take your time. please dont be scared. xx

Hi ladies - congrats mrswaffer on your :bfp:!
Garfie and niki - I am so sorry to hear of your losses my thoughts are with you at this difficult time.
Afm - I have been mia as I have been hospitalised twice with hyperemesis. I have been off work for four weeks and probably not going back before the summer hols (I'm a teacher). Although I have been feeling really ill and down it pales in significance compared to what others are going through at the moment. :hugs: to all xxxx

Awww feety, I'm sorry you've been so ill, it can't be every enjoyable to have to be hospitalised. I hope you're feeling better hunni :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->