All Aboard!! Come ride the 2013 Baby Train! Choo, choo!!

you can take my testing date for this month off as I've not ovulated again, we'll have to wait until next month now.

good luck to everyone in the TWW!! :dust::dust:

Okay... Testing day tomorrow... Pretty much convinced myself I am not pregnant, but those 'what if' thoughts are starting to creep in... Tomorrow will be a full week late for af to arrive, and 12 dpo... Surely that's long enough??

EDD is 14 Feb 2013

Updated. :thumbup:

Hi ladies - congrats mrswaffer on your :bfp:!
Garfie and niki - I am so sorry to hear of your losses my thoughts are with you at this difficult time.
Afm - I have been mia as I have been hospitalised twice with hyperemesis. I have been off work for four weeks and probably not going back before the summer hols (I'm a teacher). Although I have been feeling really ill and down it pales in significance compared to what others are going through at the moment. :hugs: to all xxxx

I am so sorry you have been so ill, dear! I hope you feel better soon - only a few more weeks and you'll be in 2nd tri. I've read it gets better/easier in the 2nd tri. :hugs:

you can take my testing date for this month off as I've not ovulated again, we'll have to wait until next month now.

good luck to everyone in the TWW!! :dust::dust:

Sorry, honey. :hugs:

June 25 im not on the list :(

My bad, sweetie. It's fixed. :dust:

Okay... Testing day tomorrow... Pretty much convinced myself I am not pregnant, but those 'what if' thoughts are starting to creep in... Tomorrow will be a full week late for af to arrive, and 12 dpo... Surely that's long enough??

Dang, girl. You are doing excellent with the not testing. You're a week late for AF tomorrow? I'd do a FRER with FMU tomorrow morning and then come straight here and post that big fat beautiful BFP for us to ooohh and aahhh over. :haha:

Does anyone know how soon your temp will drop after ov of you are not preggo?

^^wss I get my drop usually on the day AF arrives-if not the day before

Eternal...how the hell can you go this late without testing??? I struggle to hold out until AF is due AND my LP is short so not so long to wait :dohh: In my defense tho I have to wait ages for eggy so get bored of waiting :haha:

Good luck for tomorrow eternal! You've been so patiently waiting (hiding :haha:) to test I really hope you're rewarded for it with a big fat positive!!!! :hugs:

Eternal, how long is your LP? Because if AF is a week overdue and you are 12dpo you really need to look into lengthening your LP if you're not pregnant this cycle (which you are!) :dust::dust: FXd

Thanks ladies. Just the positivity I need :) my lutal phase is really short, since I started tracking it has gone from 3 days to this, which is the longest... Was waiting for my fe appointment, but hospital cancelled it so I have another five week wait for that now. I hate testing and getting disappointed to tend to hide instead, but haven't had a cycle this long since 18months ago when we started this journey :) really hoping for that Bfp! Will let you all know in the morning... Hopefully my LP has lengthened because the lil egg got there in time! And temps still quite high so trying to be positive ATM!

Good luck eternal!

Congrats mrs waffer!

Mommy and me, cool, a Valentine's baby. :)

AFM, :witch: so CD 1 with new test date of we'll say July 18th. Although I went to a psychic last night, and she said my children will be 3 years apart, which would mean at least a year of ttc starting now. I hope she's wrong.

Your preggo eternal (speaking it into existance) fx. Good luck tomorrow sending positive vibes

Good luck eternal!

AFM I think I'm about to O so you know where I'm going..... To bed!!!

X

laubull lets get ready to catch the eggy :happydance::happydance:

sugarpi lets get this over with so you can get to :sex:
:dust: to all

Tested this morning :bfn:

It was only an ic, as I didn't have any others in... But it was supposed to be a early reader one so... :(

So upset. I had really started to believe this was our month... Now feeling like it just might never happen :( plus it means my cycles are back to being super messed :s

I had some "ultra early" ic tests but I didn't trust them. I got a line on a FRER but nothing on the ic til near to AF (my LP is 16/17 days). :shrug: so don't count yourself out :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->