All Aboard!! Come ride the 2013 Baby Train! Choo, choo!!

Thanks mrs gibbo... I will get a frer today and do it tomorrow morning I think... The ic came when I bought my opks, and having them indoors means I am less likely to buy branded ones... They are my safety net. Technically I am still only 12dpo as well, so may just be a shy one... I hate this feeling. It's why I don't test and avoid symptom spotting

Ah well, fxd to those testing :)

I'm still crossing my fingers for you Eternal!!

But if you're worried, get back under that bed! Cuz you're not out til the wicked witch gets you!!

Thanks ladies. This is why I joined this forum, it means so much to have people who know exactly how it feels to go through this! My partner tries to understand but I don't think he truly can...

Definitely getting back under the bed and bought a 12.5ml test this morning- asda had no first response! Think that will be sensitive enough? Didn't realise how much it would effect me- you'd think after so long it would be easier to deal with!

sorry about the bfn eternal...but I don't trust those ICs one bit...I know many ladies who have had bfn's, even with the ultra sensitive ones, then had a stonking fat dark line on an frer immediately after. :hug:

I'm with everyone, its not a bfn until the witch is here! I really hope you get a bfp hun, IC's are notorious these days for not being as sensitive as they claim.

Hi Ladies

Thanks for all your love and support over the last few weeks:flower:

The DnC went well - physically I am fine, emotionally well that will take a lot longer:cry:

I will catch up with you all soon, but at the moment I'm not feeling very sociable hope you all understand (I am still reading all your posts:ninja::ninja:):winkwink:

In the meantime lots of :dust::dust::dust:

:hugs:

X

garfie so sorry for your loss take as much time as you need hun :hugs:

well last shot for me this month then will have to take a 3 month break as when i had my FS appointment on Tuesday it turns out I'm not immune to Rubella (even though I've had all my shots) so when i book up for my day 3 bloods I have to get that aswell and the consultant says i cant try for 3 months afterwards.

sorry garfie glad to hear you are physically doing well. totally understand you not feeling social. take some time to yourself and feel better soon

garfie so sorry for your loss take as much time as you need hun :hugs:

well last shot for me this month then will have to take a 3 month break as when i had my FS appointment on Tuesday it turns out I'm not immune to Rubella (even though I've had all my shots) so when i book up for my day 3 bloods I have to get that aswell and the consultant says i cant try for 3 months afterwards.

woooow if it doesnt work out for me I have to wait 4 months to ttc. I'm in a wedding next may and would like to get this bean out the way fx for the both of us.

:hugs: Garfie! Take what time you need to hun, we all completely understand!!
Glad that your physical recovery was so quick, at least now you can just focus on your mental and emotional wellbeing.

:hugs:

Gilmore I would check that as I had the same problem but they did the shots one month apart and I wasn't told to stop ttc at all.... They told me it should be three months apart but as we had been trying so long they could do it one month apart instead...

Gilmore I would check that as I had the same problem but they did the shots one month apart and I wasn't told to stop ttc at all.... They told me it should be three months apart but as we had been trying so long they could do it one month apart instead...

I'll check again with the nurse when I go to get it done :thumbup:

Big hugs garfie. We will see you soon when your ready.

Dont loose hope just yet eternal!! Keep on hiding!

Thanks for stopping in, garfie. We're always here when you need us... but you make sure you make taking care of yourself your #1 priority right now. :hugs:

Eternal, I agree with what all the girls have said about IC tests - they are crap, don't trust them for a second. I never ever got a line on an IC with my m/c pregnancy, but the lines on my FRERs were nice and dark.

Thinking of you garfie - glad your surgery went ok :hugs: xxx

Sorry for the bfn Eternal, you're not out yet hun. Hopefully just a shy bfp waiting for you :dust: xxx

AFM - CD19 I think!! Still nothing doing, no symptoms (not that I'm looking ;)) and this tww is still going sloooooowww :haha: Off out for dinner tonight, so that will take my mind off it for all of 3 hours! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->