All Aboard!! Come ride the 2013 Baby Train! Choo, choo!!

garfie - thinking of you hun! Please let us know if you need us to do anything. Also, know that we are here when you are ready to come back to us!

Eternal - fxed for you tomorrow!

baby - enjoy dinner!!

AFM - going in for my cd3 ultrasound...though I am going in early as my af hasnt even started yet. But my dr cannot see me next week so if I am to start my cycle of femara next week he needs to confirm no cysts first! So technically I guess it isnt a cd3 exam...

Good luck with your scan ttcbaby, fx for no cysts xx

P.s. dinner was great :)

Okay, I decided not to test this morning as I had a little bit of pink spotting when I wiped and that made me think the witch had found me... But nothing since so don't know what to think now :s went to get my mmr last night (second dose) and when I showed my nurse my chart and told her my period was late, she practically jumped up and down and then said I wasn't allowed to have the injection as she thinks I may be pregnant... But not to expect a positive test for 5 days! I did tell her I had a negative test... But she said Internet ones are awful and not consistent, and also I'm only 11dpo so usually wouldn't show up anyway

So now trying to keep the hope. Burst into tears this morning when I saw pink... Poor OH doesn't know what to do with me! My temp still hasn't dropped... But spotting isn't a good sign really :(

Keeping everything crossed for you eternal :hugs: For what it's worth I spotted when pregnant.

The spotting could be implantation bleeding. I got it at 9dpo but it can happen anytime between then and 12/13dpo :thumbup:

I'm with Mrs Gibbo, sounds like it could be implantation bleeding.

Fingers crossed!!

X

Eternal - your chart looks really goos still hunni. Fx it's a shy bfp and some implantation spotting that you've got xxx

Thanks ladies. Have been on a rollercoaster of emotion today. Hope it is... Keep goin to the toilet to check, but nothing more yet... Fxd for implantation bleeding. :) feeling the need to sit upside down to keep it in at the moment... But think that may be the final straw for OH:haha:

Ladies I have a serious ?
Do you think if I went to talk to a therapist and get all this emotional anger out and vent to them I will be able to forgive him for all he did before he passed away? I had a crazy dream last night about me moving on, it actually showed me moving on with someone else, and I kept seeing my bf the one that passed with the new guy. I dont know what it means but maybe I am learning that its time to move on to find someone that makes me Just as happy. I know he will always be in my heart that will never change, I just dont want to be hurt again and I dont want to talk about him all the time with anyone other than my friends and family and his family, I will still keep in touch as they feel me part of their family now.

I need some honest opinions because I am beside myself as to what to do. I have alot of emotional anger towards him and I dont want to keep that inside. I feel I need to get it out and I dont want to be judged for any of it. thanks ladies

sorry about AF Eternal

hopeful, sounds like going to see someone could be just what you need. It seems you need to figure out your feelings and how you can move on-it'll be important for you and future relationships, your daughter and future children too. I've had counselling in the past and you shouldn't think of it as being week. DH and I are having couples counselling now and its so positive. Good luck!

Mouse_chicky, it's a deal :) I just bought some agnus castus to help my ovulation come forward... My temp dropped today as well, gotta rebook my mmr as well!

:hugs: Sorry about the witch, Eternal. I just know you and mouse_chicky will be bump buddies next month!!

Hopeful... I completely agree with what Annie said. Going to a therapist/counselour is an excellent thing. I too have been through therapy (mom issues) and it was the best thing I could have ever done for myself. Keeping all that anger bottled up inside is going to hurt you emotionally, and in turn will hurt the ones you love around you, even if you don't mean to. :hugs: I hope you seek and get the help you both want and need. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->