All Aboard!! Come ride the 2013 Baby Train! Choo, choo!!

Sorry eternal....we are about the same in our cycle. Fixed for both of us this cycle. I start the 3rd round of femara tonight.

I have to get OH to go for the SA before they will go any further... I understand it's not nice, but he wants a baby as much as I do so he needs to do it now. Hopefully the agnus castus will help bring ovulation forward and we cam all make the journey to first class next month! Gotta keep the PMA, otherwise it gets too upsetting to continue...

congrats to all the BFPs and good luck to the rest of us trying still :dust::dust:

3DPO.....I wonder if we caught that egg??? What's the earliest do you girlies usually test? I'm planning to wait until AF is due, or until I have some definitive pregnancy symptoms but I'm excited already!!

Baby dust to all! X

Good luck laubull, I hope you get your bfp!

Mrs Gibbo has done a nifty poll on how early ladies have got their BFPs (linked in her sig) that should give you an idea as to how early you can test?

I was 9dpo personally but check out the poll definitely and read some of the comments :thumbup:

Haven't looked at that poll in months...had forgotten how many ladies got their :bfp: so early...makes me even more sure I'm out this month :dohh:

Haven't looked at that poll in months...had forgotten how many ladies got their :bfp: so early...makes me even more sure I'm out this month :dohh:

you're not out til the witch arrives!! plus most people are more dpo than they think when they get their bfp :hugs:

you're not out til the witch arrives!! plus most people are more dpo than they think when they get their bfp :hugs:

Yes.. you're not out 'til the witch arrives! I tested BFN on 10DPO, 12DPO, and 13DPO (I usually have 12/13LP). Note that 13DPO was with FRER!! Didn't test on 14DPO/15DPO, and got a FAINT line on 16DPO with FRER. :thumbup:

Yes.. you're not out 'til the witch arrives! I tested BFN on 10DPO, 12DPO, and 13DPO (I usually have 12/13LP). Note that 13DPO was with FRER!! Didn't test on 14DPO/15DPO, and got a FAINT line on 16DPO with FRER. :thumbup:

No idea how many DPO I was with the first one, but I do know I didn't even get that really faint line until the DAY BEFORE af was due (CD27 of a 28 day cycle), and on CD28 the line was just barely darker...

well im out this month af got me this afternoon honestly thought this was our month had positive OPK and O 3 days earlier than normal which should of meant LP would be around 13 days as apposed to 10 well this month my LP was a mere 8 days :cry:

im already taking 100 mg of b6 is there anything else i can talke to help with my LP?

Sorry rosie. :hugs: Not sure about how to help with lp, but there's a lot of girls on here who probably can.

I know Annie was taking agnus for her lp but I don't know anything about it :shrug:

Thanks for the words of positivity ladies- must be paying off as I'm feeling a little ray of hope today. Temps still high today and usually have 10 day LP, so looking good from that perspective. I have had some 11 day LPs though, and one 12 day!! So who knows :shrug: Positivity is helped today by waves of nausea I keep getting hit by today. Not sure what that's about :shrug:

Sorry about AF Rosie. Something that I did want to say about your LP- you say because you O'd 3 days earlier, you should have had 3 days extra LP. This unfortunately is not how it works. Your LP will generally stay the same- give or take a day or two. Variations in cycle lenght will come about because you may get a variation in when you O (over the last year I've O'd anytime from cd16 to cd29, but my LP has stayed an average of 10 days, give or take a few days).

I'd be a little reluctant to mess around with your cycle by taking stuff that's not prescribed, to be honest- I've done it, and it didn't really help me. And I've decided it's not the best thing to do. I tried Bvits, and Agnus Castus a few times. Both I O'd later than usual for me, but got no change on my LP. I also got weird spotting on AC the first time. LP length is only really a problem if it's below 9 days. Sounds like you're usually 10 days. So I'd leave well alone. But that's my personal opinion. OK, so you had an 8 day LP- perhaps that was a one off. In the 3 months leading up to my wedding, my LP ranged from 8-9 days. But it's now back without intervention.

I also wanted to check if you definitely know if/when you O. You mention you OPK, but that will only tell you that you will PROBALY O within 12-48 hours. The only way (without scans etc) to tell if/when you have actually O'd is to temp.

If you are temping, sorry to repeat what you know. If you're not, perhaps give it a shot so that you know exactly what's going on with your cycle :shrug:

Good luck and :dust:

Hello girls my name is Leslie am 20 (nearly 21) am ttc already for 6mo I really Dnt know much about these things I just check when am ovulation and go from there I hope someone can help me or explain more!!! Thank you

Hi Leslie- welcome over to this thred...

AF got me today, so on to cycle 11...

Welcome Leslie! Where to start??? It's never ending I'd recommend looking on the net, looking a OPKs, BBT testing and SMEP, anything is worth a go in my view!

AFM 5DPO for me and my nipples are really sore....could this be a sign?! Clutching at straws I know but would love a holiday baby :)

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->