All Aboard!! Come ride the 2013 Baby Train! Choo, choo!!

Oh fingers crossed for you Leslie.

If the :witch: does show, perhaps get hold of a copy of "Taking Charge of your fertility". It's a super book, and makes you feel really empowered knowing your body so well... It's the fertility bible :thumbup:

Oh fingers crossed for you Leslie.

If the :witch: does show, perhaps get hold of a copy of "Taking Charge of your fertility". It's a super book, and makes you feel really empowered knowing your body so well... It's the fertility bible :thumbup:

Yaii all look into it!! :)) I hope :af: doesn't show!! Aahh am so nervous !! Tell me a bit about yourself!!

Glad you found this thread, Leslie! I'll add your name to the list on the first page. :)

As for me... Smiley OPK yesterday! :happydance: Hopefully we can BD the next two nights to cover SMEP... and then I have a friend visiting all next week so the TWW should fly by! Here's hoping anyway! :haha:

:dust:

Welcome Leslie!

Sorry about :witch: Anniepie. Fxed for next month.

Go :spermy:, mackmomma. Have fun and make a baby. :thumbup:

AFM, bored on CD 9---probably 10 or more days until O. :dohh:

Sorry to hear she got you anniepie. :(

She has finally left (seemed like forever but only a few days) one waiting to start opks. Started agnus castus this month, hoping to bring o forward... A friend of mine swears by it. Going for promotion in the next few weeks but trying not to stress too much- think stress may have caused my 40 day cycle last month...

Hi Ladies

I'm ready to jump back on the train (although got to wait just under a week officially before we can think about :sex: - can I stalk?)

I went out today for the first time by myself in over a week it was good to get some fresh air - although I seemed to see preg ladies everywhere I went:cry:

I have followed all your posts but can't really remember what I wanted to say so i'll start afresh soon.

One thing I did want to say was thanks for all your wishes and positivity when I was in my dark place:hugs:

I am still testing pos on pregnancy test I will test again in a week (when I will be 2 weeks post DNC) hopefully I won't have to keep going to the Docs for blood tests.

Good luck to all who are testing soon

:dust::dust::dust:

:hugs:

X

Good to see you back Garfie- be gentle with yourself during this time. I remember when I mc I'd see pregnant ladies and babies everywhere- was so hard. But you'll manage it :hugs:

Glad you found this thread, Leslie! I'll add your name to the list on the first page. :)

As for me... Smiley OPK yesterday! :happydance: Hopefully we can BD the next two nights to cover SMEP... and then I have a friend visiting all next week so the TWW should fly by! Here's hoping anyway! :haha:

:dust:

yaii!! am happy i found it too!! :flower: can someody take the time to explain a little the abbreviations i dnt understand them!! lol

:haha: I used to not know what OH stands for... well.. I thought I knew! :haha:

Stalk away, garfie my dear! :hugs: I agree with annie, take it easy on yourself... I know that right after my m/c I couldn't handle other pregnant women at all, whether they were strangers or not. I even had a hard time posting on preggo BnB friends' journals. :blush: I really hope your tests start to go negative and you can hop back on the train with us very soon.

Eternal - good luck with the AC!! :dust:

MC - thanks honey! I'm so ready for this to happen...

Hugs all ladies, Welcome aboard Leslie, hope to see your BFP soon.

Garfie, welcome back hun, take it easy and FXed for a neg test soon so you can get a positive and sticky forever bean.

MM-catch that eggy, dont let it get out from under ya, FX this is the month!!

Annie-Sorry this wasnt the month for you, FX for a bfp soon

Good luck all ladies waiting to O and FXed for BFP's soon.

AFM- I keep thinking it was just a dream and that hes not really gone, Its so hard to even think about getting into another relationship, I know I am young and there are plenty of guys out there, I just dont want to share my heart with anyone else. My daughter is being a total brat and very out of control, I know him passing has nothing to do with it, but I cant look away at her this time, It has to change. Support from my family has been too much and She depends on Grandma for alot of things. his sister wants me to sit with them at the bar to just talk with them and hang out, dont have to drink, just when she comes back down here. It might help me to just get things off my chest, I dont wanna bother his family unless I have to but they feel as though I am a part of the family, just knowing their brother was enough and I thank god for him coming into my life. I still have alot of feelings bottled up inside and it hurts and I dont want to put all of that onto my daughter or another relationship.

When his Birthday comes I want to light a candle and hold a ceremony in his honor and let off 32 balloons as he would of been 32 years old. I hope his family will join and help me celebrate his life. I will light a candle and talk to him when I feel the need to and also on the anniversary of his death I light a candle. I hope to make a memory stand with this candle and pictures of him in my room so that I can see him every time I am in my room. He meant alot to me and I know his family knew that he cared for me deeply. his blue eyes and big smile just lit up a room, I will miss that. he will never be forgotten in my life.

Sorry about going on and on, if you made it through it, Thanks for taking the time. Really hope you ladies dont mind me sticking around, I might still be on board for a 2013 Baby if I can find it in my heart to let go of this and move on to someone else, just dont feel ready, I miss sharing my bed and I know he will never be in it again, but someone will be the lucky one and share my life just not sure who and when.

Hopeful - Hun you really need to take some time to grieve (I don't think you have done that properly yet) this is not something you can get over easily, take some time talk when you want to, have quiet times when you want to:flower:

I have never lost a lover (so I can only empathise with you hun). When my Father died I wanted something special to remember him by so I made what I called my "box of memories" these memories are for my eyes only.

In this box is all the condolences cards, his comb, photographs, an empty wallet, his medals, a hanky (he never went anywhere without a hanky :haha: etc things that are personal to him) Whenever I am feeling sad I just get out my box of memories and that helps me and all the good times come flooding back.

As for your little girl hun (she's probably just being a little girl) it's you whose emotions are seeing things differently. When I was going through my m/c both the first and the second time my boys seemed to be total little buggers I found myself shouting at them and getting cross with them shortly followed by lots of hugs and sorrys (It's a confusing time for children too hun)

If you feel strong enough to sit around and talk about the love of your life with his family - do it. If not just tell them its a little bit hard and your emotions are raw, also ask how they are coping (everyone has different coping strategies).

I also have planted a tree in honour of my dad and I now have two plastic windmills beside it (maybe if you could do that or place a stone somewhere nice with his name on it) somewhere you both went?

Making a shrine (for me personally) has never been an option as it would be far to upsetting to see my father's face every time I walked into a room. The candle and balloons is however a lovely idea and I'm sure he will appreciate it too. I light a candle for my dad on special days.:cry:

Sorry if you feel I have overstepped the mark hun, this is only what I did and only you know what you are feeling, I really hope you can work through your pain and suffering hun and the ladies here I am sure will support you every step of the way.

X

Guys am feeling really hopeful this mo am in day 22 of my cycle and no :af: yet usually i should get it today or tomorrow!!!!! :happydance:

:happydance: fingers crossed for you hun:flower:

no :witch: allowed no :witch: allowed.

Do you temp hun?

X

Have a read of this
Plus sign up for Fertility Friend too even if you decide not to temp.

hello ladies,

i will be testing in july my AF is due between july 5-8th we bd june 17 20th and 23rd so far and i had ewcm on the 22nd so fx i caught that egg!

babyalive- fx for you i hope this is your BFP

Thanks Garfie, I have his picture on my desk here right next to me and his obituary is taped to my bedroom mirror above my dresser and the keepsake from the funeral home, I have his hair clippers and his shoes also, plus all the bath stuff he used, I am waiting for his ashes to make a Shadow box, they are allowing me to have some, I want to put the pictures of us in there and some of the things he liked, I dont have his wallet but they are supposed to be bringing me some of his tshirts for me to wear. I was just told a few minutes ago that I looked like I was loosing weight and asked if I was depressed, yeah im depressed, I feel so empty and alone. I just keep wondering Why it had to be him. I wish I could take a vacation far away and just relax and take my mind off things, but I cant I have to work and take care of my daughter. Everyone keeps saying good things are going to come, just have to wait and have patience.

He planted flowers in front of my house and they are coming up nicely, just hope they bloom then I can look at them and think of him. he will forever be a part of me even though we were not together that long and didnt get married or anything, his family knew he was finally happy with me. I believe his mom is feeling the same things I am feeling, like it was a dream and hes not really gone. I hate that hes gone, I wanted to tell him off so bad when he got home and now I cant. I will bounce out of this rut and hopefully be a better mother and person some day. I just need time to mourn his loss and not really sure when I will be ready to move on with someone else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->