All Aboard!! Come ride the 2013 Baby Train! Choo, choo!!

Sooo 5DPO I'm definitely looking out for pregnancy symptoms: sore nipples, regular bowel movements and creamy/wet cm, sorry TMI!

Please let it be! Going to hold off until the weekend to test, AF is due Sunday.

Baby dust to all you love ladies :)

X

heres a bit about me been married for 3 years got pregnant 6 months after not really trying (ok i was he wasnt) my son was 1 when i found out i was pregnant in june mc in aug been NPNT until 3 months ago my son is now 2 and not a baby i miss it having one to hold

since mc i always have sore boobs pains in my overies after O and a cold lol Baby dust for everyone on the train

Welcome agreeksmom :hi: I'm sure MM will be along shortly to punch your ticket for :bfp: land:happydance:

So sorry for your loss :cry:

Laubull - You go girl symptom spotting is what gets us through the tww :happydance:

:dust::dust::dust: for when you test

Hopefulmum - There is no right or wrong answers when grieving - hope you start to feel stronger soon hun :hugs:

Babyalive - Update us - did you get your BFP?:flower:

SG0720 - Fingers crossed you caught the eggy :happydance:

AFM - Not a lot to report as you can see temps are all over the place, had a positive test last Thursday so will be testing again in a few days really need a negative so I can jump back on the train (not that it's stopped us :sex: still a bit painful but a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do!:winkwink:)

:hugs:

X

welcome aboard Agreeksmom, FXed for a BFP soon.

Just read where a friend of mine is expecting baby #8 in Jan. Such a very nice family though, so happy for them both.

I just wanna curl into a ball and cry me a river. Working gets my mind off things, but I still miss him so much even at work. My daughter doesnt see things differently shes back to old habits and I am staying persistant with her well trying to anyway. he always helped me with her when she was being a brat, and now I have to do it alone Again and that hurts me. Still waiting to hear about the toxicology report and if his family is allowed to view to security tape at the hospital, I would demand to see it, but we were not married.

My Ex Husband services were Sat, he was cremated so it was just a memorial service with pictures and such, I didnt get to go, which was a shame as I was the mother of his Only child. My aunt went though and I am sure she would tell me anything I wanted to know, I just hope to get my daughters pictures back as his wife never met my daughter and now shes his widow. Should I ask for them back? I am not missing him as much as my bf, It just pains me that I lost 2 of them within 30 days.

they say God punishes you for all the wrong doing you do, Maybe my EX was punished with all his suffering and stuff, and my BF was punished with the troubles in rehab and drug addiction was the demons on his back. I know that they are both forgiven now and hope to see them both again someday but not too soon. I know they will watch over us and keep us safe. I know they are not sufferering anymore and my BF is probably looking down and wanting to know Why I am crying and hurting. Its just so hard and wish It was all different.

Thanks ladies for all the understanding and support through advice and opinions, it means alot to me. Hope all of you get your BFP's real soon, will stand on the sidelines and cheer and wave all of you on, hope First class gets filled with all of you month by month. Good luck

Welcome agreeksmom :hi: I'm sure MM will be along shortly to punch your ticket for :bfp: land:happydance:

So sorry for your loss :cry:

Laubull - You go girl symptom spotting is what gets us through the tww :happydance:

:dust::dust::dust: for when you test

Hopefulmum - There is no right or wrong answers when grieving - hope you start to feel stronger soon hun :hugs:

Babyalive - Update us - did you get your BFP?:flower:

SG0720 - Fingers crossed you caught the eggy :happydance:

AFM - Not a lot to report as you can see temps are all over the place, had a positive test last Thursday so will be testing again in a few days really need a negative so I can jump back on the train (not that it's stopped us :sex: still a bit painful but a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do!:winkwink:)

:hugs:

X

thank you 2dpo today a ways to go lol

Cd29 here af was due today but nada, bfn on a frer this morning so :shrug: Maybe I didn't ov when I thought. Ah well waiting for af to show so I can get on to next month!

BFN @ 12DPO.. had a slight dip on 10dpo so may be to soon to test. AF due no later than wednesday.. Just praying my temps stay high & she stays away!

Gl ladies :)

hello ladies,

i will be testing in july my AF is due between july 5-8th we bd june 17 20th and 23rd so far and i had ewcm on the 22nd so fx i caught that egg!

babyalive- fx for you i hope this is your BFP

I hope so!!!! Am very excited I am in cycle day 24 and no :af: :happydance: am still gonna wait maybe 4 more days to see if I get :af: but I have my FX for a :bfp:!!!

hello ladies,

i will be testing in july my AF is due between july 5-8th we bd june 17 20th and 23rd so far and i had ewcm on the 22nd so fx i caught that egg!

I hope so!!!! Am very excited I am in cycle day 24 and no :af: :happydance: am still gonna wait maybe 4 more days to see if I get :af: but I have my FX for a :bfp:!!!

make sure to keep us updated i am about 2dpo today (not 100% since i dont temp but hey thats my story and im sticking to it LOL)

hello ladies,

make sure to keep us updated i am about 2dpo today (not 100% since i dont temp but hey thats my story and im sticking to it LOL)

Yeah I dnt temp either idk how it works lol :(
I will am just very excited but like I said I hate getting to excited and then get a negative result :(

I should have more faith in god!!

hello ladies,

Yeah I dnt temp either idk how it works lol :(
I will am just very excited but like I said I hate getting to excited and then get a negative result :(

I should have more faith in god!!

yes i agree but its hard when you want something so bad. you know..you cant help but get excited and hopeful to see that BFP i know thats how i get

Yeah I know!!!!! I think the last time I tested was 5 mo ago lol :(
Am gonna wait again!!!

lol good luck and try hard not to test early well help each other get thru that part Lol

Welcome back Garfie :hugs: (sorry I'm a bit late in that but I've been away for a long weekend)

AFM, roughly 16dpo and no AF yet, but I had light AF-type cramping yesterday so I'd say she is definitely on her way. But I just kinda knew this wasn't my cycle.
Though next cycle that egg is mine!!!!

ticket please!!!

:wave: Welcome, agreeksmom!! I got you on the list!

AFM, this cycles is all screwed up... 5 days in a row of positive OPKs and now I have out-of-town company in for the week so no more BDing until the leave most likely. If I get another +ive OPK today that will make 6 days in a row and I just give up trying to pinpoint O day. So much for SMEP this month....

Oh no MM, that's really strange! Are you temping at the moment?

No I quit temping when we started TTC. I didn't want the stress of it...I did it for one cycle after my m/c, but I was right, it was really stressful on me and I got a wee bit obsessive that cycle. :blush: I really have to be as NTNP as I can so that I don't lose my sanity or become obsessed. I decided to try the smiley OPKs and SMEP this month because I'm so terrified of getting to that dreaded year mark and not being on the way to having my rainbow take home baby. Of course, the month I use them my body goes all effed up on me and makes it more stressful than it should be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->